leslie g.
leslie g.
Review for: Brownish Black
Okay, so first off, i would like to say that i am Hispanic and i have medium length but straight eyelashes. Since my eyelashes are straight i tend to have a trouble finding an actual mascara that keeps my eyelashes up. I have tried curling my eyelashes but it will just end up dead after an hour or so. I have tried many mascaras, so i decided to try a waterproof one. I bought this one when i was rushing in the target make up isles and i just waited till the next day to try it out. It took me a few days to get used to it but it really worked!! It kept my eyelashes curled all day long and it really was as waterproof as it states! The only negative thing that i would point out would be that you need to have a good makeup remover, i tend to only use oil to remove makeup, -I use baby oil gel- and then i cleanse m,y face. Make sure you are not like me and have a habit of pulling off your mascara when you get bored or anxious because it really will pull out your eyelashes! :( But other than that, i definitely recommend buying this mascara!