Allison W.
San Gabriel
Review for: Very Black more...
I actually LOVE this mascara. I find it perfect for outdoor days where my hair is blowing around and I might get wet. Once, I even went swimming in the ocean with this on and the smudging was super minimal. I cannot believe the staying power on this mascara! That being said, be patient when taking it off. I soak a cotton pad in baby oil and leave it on each eye for at least 30 seconds before trying to rub the products off. When I do this, I have no problem taking the mascara off.