Maybelline Volum' Express® The Rocket® Waterproof Mascara

Explosive volume in rocket time! The supersonic brush and latex-like formula load on big, sleek volume, instantly.

Isododecane, Cera Alba/Beeswax/Cire Dabeille, Copernicia Cerifera Cera/Carnauba Wax/Cire De Carnauba, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Aqua/Water/Eau, Allyl Stearate/Va Copolymer, Alcohol Denat., Oryza Sativa Cera/Rice Bran Wax, Paraffin, Polyvinyl Laurate, Vp/Eicosene Copolymer, Propylene Carbonate, Talc, Ethylenediamine/Stearyl Dimer Dilinoleate Copolymer, Peg-30 Glyceryl Stearate, Propylparaben, Methylparaben, Hydrogenated Jojoba Oil

May Contain:

CI 77492, CI 77499/Iron Oxides, CI 77891/Titanium Dioxide, Mica, CI 75470/Carmine, CI 77007/Ultramarines, CI 77288/Chromium Oxide Greens, CI 77289/Chromium Hydroxide Green, CI 77742/Manganese Violet, CI 77510/Ferric Ferrocyanide

what is your favorite blue mascara ? 👀✨
I Have very light and short eyelashes will it make it better ?
Maybelline Volum' Express® The Rocket® Waterproof Mascara ? Does this dry down? I find many waterproof mascara stay sticky and then clump up
Start your review of Maybelline Volum' Express® The Rocket® Waterproof Mascara!
Product Highlights
“I've always had a hard time finding a mascara that not only added volume, wouldn't smudge, and most importantly, could hold a curl. I have long lashes, but they're totally straight! The Rocket is the only mascara that totally completely works for me! I can curl my lashes, add multiple coats, and it never weighs my lashes down and keeps them up and curled all day! It's amazing! ” in reviews
“...this one has never smeared!! this mascara also doesn't clump much, and it lengthens nicely! i recommend this to anyone!!” in reviews
“...by my reading glasses. So I needed something that was not lengthening, water proof and held a curl really well. Well, after I went through about 6 different brands I finally stumbled about this one in our local drug store. And I haven't ever looked back since! I have cried through several weddings, read numerous books and curled my eye lashes daily, and it's held up through all this. It's the first one I recommend to any of my girlfriends who come asking! ” in reviews
“It gives me so much volume and it also makes my eyelashes look so much longer , plus is waterproof, which makes it perfect.” in reviews
“When they say waterproof what they mean is you'll use eye makeup remover, wash your face and eyes with makeup removing face wash in the shower, and still have to use eye makeup remover again when you get out of the shower.” in reviews
This is my absolute favorite mascara at the moment. I'm super picky when it comes to mascara because I wear it everyday and it's not often that I find one that actually does everything I need it to. I opted for the waterproof formula because it tends to hold a curl better than the washable ones. This doesn't disappoint and can hold a curl all day long, which is amazing since my lashes are stubborn and tend to flatten out throughout the day. It also doesn't clump up after 2+ coats and helps to thicken my lashes a bit. I didn't notice much, if any, smudging under my eyes throughout the day, which tends to be a big issue for me. It stays put really well! I do want to note that if you're looking for a volumizing mascara, you probably won't really enjoy this one. I didn't really notice any added volume to my lashes after using this.Overall, I 100% recommend this if you're looking for a good drugstore mascara.
I really like this mascara and it's great for daily wear! It's a smooth formula that's easy to build into the right level of volume and definition.
I used to adore Lashblast but have found Covergirl's formula to have changed in the last year. This stuff is very similar to the Lashblast Clump Crusher of yesteryear.
This gives me the volume and ease I'm looking for in daily wear, without irritating my dry eyes. It's easy to remove, but because it is not waterproof, I do find it smudges after I used eye drops. A tissue and a moment to let my lashes dry cleans it up so I can move on with my day!
I've recently purchased this mascara because I wanted something more waterproof. I have been using it everyday for the last few weeks. It has great performance for adding length and I don't have issues with smudging or run off throughout the day. I do wish the wand was a bit different, it's a bit too thick for applying on my  lower lash line. So, I have to switch to a different applicator, but other than that, I'm happy with this product.
Fultondale, AL
Purchased at: Target
This is the only drugstore mascara that keeps my lashes curled. I have short, straight Asian lashes. I have to use a waterproof and dry mascara to make it look like I have any lashes. I curl my lashes then do one coat of this. I wait until it dries then put on another coat using the maybelline full n soft in waterproof. The rockets keeps my curl and the full n soft gives the volume. Finally I found something that works.
Walnut
I have short lashes that grow downwards so it’s hard for me to find a mascara that works well. This one works beautifully as it dries fast and once I curl them, it holds up really well. I think the waterproof formula helps with that too. The only con I can think of is it’s quite hard to take off with just makeup remover... you’ll need something a little more heavy duty like a cleansing balm.
San Diego
Maybelline Volum' Express® The Rocket® Waterproof Mascara uploaded by LAURA V.
This mascara works really well. It gave me good length and volume and since its waterproof actually held my curl. it's cheap and works better than some more expensive ones out there. I like to use this as a finisher mascara cause the brush is plastic and separate my lashes.
My absolute favorite mascara. I have tried a lot of different mascaras and I always come back to this one. It is super easy to apply and does not take too much work to take off. I have gotten so many compliments on my eyes while wearing this and people asking if my eyelashes are natural! I recommend this to everyone and they always love it!
Salt Lake Cty, UT
Purchased at: ULTA
This mascara holds a curl better than ANY OTHER MASCARA. It is AMAZING. I have turned so many of my friends on to this mascara. I wouldn’t call it extremely volumizing, but it defines my lashes wonderfully and does not flake or smudge. I prefer the waterproof formula because I find it holds the curl best.
Louisville, KY
This was one of the first mascaras I ever tried when I started wearing makeup. I didn't know it was waterproof because I didn't pay attention so when I was trying to remove it I freaked out when it wouldn't come off. It is a great affordable option if you are looking for something affordable.
Glen Ridge
it’s a good mask! It makes the lashes look sexy but the waterproof version doesn’t come out for anything which ends up leaving the lashes a little bit detonated due to the effort I have to do to get it out. Next time I will buy the other version and try it. Maybelline mascaras are awesome!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
il y a 5 mois
Yaslin E. • il y a 4 mois
Yes this product drys down! When using the product I’ve noticed that it separates my lashes and doesn’t make them look clumpy.
Calexico
il y a un an
Jennifer T. • il y a 17 jours
The waterproof version works so well and stays on all day! Another pro is that it won’t flake or budge