BY MAYBELLINE

Explosive volume in rocket time! The supersonic brush and latex-like formula load on big, sleek volume, instantly.

Aqua/Water/Eau, Peg-200 Glyceryl Stearate, Styrene/Acrylates/Ammonium Methacrylate Copolymer, Cera Alba/Beeswax/Cire Dabeille, Paraffin, Copernicia Cerifera Cera/Carnauba Wax/Cire De Carnauba, Butylene Glycol, Stearic Acid, Cetyl Alcohol, Palmitic Acid, Ethylenediamine/Stearyl Dimer Dilinoleate Copolymer, Vp/Eicosene Copolymer, Lithium Magnesium Sodium Silicate, Dimethicone, Aminomethyl Propanediol, Phenoxyethanol, Silica, Caprylyl Glycol, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Dimethiconol, Disodium Edta, Polyurethane-35, Tetrasodium Edta

May Contain:

CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499/Iron Oxides, CI 77007/Ultramarines, CI 77891/Titanium Dioxide, Mica, CI 75470/Carmine, CI 77288/Chromium Oxide Greens, CI 77289/Chromium Hydroxide Green, CI 77742/Manganese Violet, CI 77510/Ferric Ferrocyanide

Maybelline Volum' Express® The Rocket® Washable Mascara
  • "Very affordable mascara for that quick volume on the go look! I have never had a problem with this mascara. It's my every day girl! Very smooth applying applicator. " in 1280 reviews
  • "I have searched for a drugstore brand mascara that compared to other high end brands. THIS IS IT! My number one pet peeve concerning mascara is flaking. I hate when my mascara ends up underneath my eyes by lunchtime. This mascara stays on all day, doesn't flake, but washes off easily unlike waterproof mascaras. I am already on my second tube!" in 366 reviews
  • "This product leaves amazing volume on my eyelashes and it also lengthens them.The wand bristles really help separate my eyelashes. I put two coats and I'm ready to go. Favorite mascara of mine so far!" in 320 reviews
  • "This mascara literally does it all. It adds volume, adds length and separates your lashes just enough. It doesn't make your lashes crunchy, or too separated so it looks like you have six super long lashes. It also doesn't clump, which is a major pro since now it looks great on your top and bottom lashed." in 216 reviews
  • "It made my eyelashes clump together, not in a pretty way but rather excessively, and it made my eyelashes look very short." in 62 reviews
Julia M.
Mandeville, LA
love love love. this has been my go-to drugstore mascara for years now. it's easy to apply and makes my lashes voluminous, bold, and long. it's everything i want in a mascara and i would definitely recommend trying it.
Adrianna O.
Queen Creek
This mascara is for all those times you wanna go to the pool and still want your lashes to last. This waterproof magic never failed me rain or shine. It may take a little more than water to get off but definitely worth it for a full day or perfect lashes!
Wendi L.
Cookeville , TN
I like this mascara. It last a long time. It makes my lashes look longer and fuller. It Does clump sometimes. And is pretty wet going on. I prob wouldn't buy it again.
Krystal B.
Renton, WA
Review for: Very Black more...
This mascara isn't the best in my opinion. It gets the job done but it does smudge under the eyes and flake a little bit throughout the day. This also doesn't give my lashes too much volume as it claims. I'd recommend you pass on this one.
Kirstan M.
Hixson, Tn
Review for: Brownish Black, Very Black, Blackest Black more...
This mascara is perfect. There is no other way to explain it. One application make your lashes look like false lashes. So long with a lot of volume. The colors are vivid and it goes on so smooth. I couldn't imagine any other mascara better than this one.
Rachael S.
Review for: Very Black more...
I LOVE this. Not necessarily for the formula (although I have no complaints) but for the brush! It is the only brush I've found that really separates and extends my lashes. I've had several people ask me if I'm wearing falsies after using this mascara.
Paige H.
williamsburg
Very affordable and really cute packaging! It’s just another mascara to me it gets the job done. Doesn’t clump and like the way it goes on the lashes l! I would recommend if you’re just looking for a normal mascara!
Ashley B.
Review for: Very Black more...
This mascara was my favorite drug store mascara for years, and I say years only because I like to try other things, however anytime I go back and I need one ASAP I always get this one! It makes your lashes looking long and full without the clumps!10/10
Lauren S.
Los Angeles, CA
Review for: Very Black more...
Use in very black and makes my lashes super dark and distinct, adds both length and volume.. Only downside is that this is a little tough to take off with your normal makeup remover. But gets the job done perfectly. I will continue to buy.
Laura G.
Spring, TX
Review for: Blackest Black more...
I see no purpose in purchase super expensive mascara when this baby does the trick every time. Hands down one of my favorites, the small bristles are perfect for separating the lashes and great for a bottom lash line too!
Rachna L.
Hoffman Est, IL
What is your favorite Maybelline mascara?
Mikayla H.
Is this worth buying? I need a new mascara and I've been eyeballing this one for a few months now.
Amanda D.
Huntsville, AL
I have heard horror stories about this mascara is it true that it does not come off?
Brittny T.
Berkley, MA
How many mascaras do you use? I use 5 or 6.
Ayesha B.
Hyattsville, MD
I have had mine for a while and have yet to open it! IS IT WORTH IT!?