BY MAYBELLINE

Explosive volume in rocket time! The supersonic brush and latex-like formula load on big, sleek volume, instantly.

Aqua/Water/Eau, Peg-200 Glyceryl Stearate, Styrene/Acrylates/Ammonium Methacrylate Copolymer, Cera Alba/Beeswax/Cire Dabeille, Paraffin, Copernicia Cerifera Cera/Carnauba Wax/Cire De Carnauba, Butylene Glycol, Stearic Acid, Cetyl Alcohol, Palmitic Acid, Ethylenediamine/Stearyl Dimer Dilinoleate Copolymer, Vp/Eicosene Copolymer, Lithium Magnesium Sodium Silicate, Dimethicone, Aminomethyl Propanediol, Phenoxyethanol, Silica, Caprylyl Glycol, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Dimethiconol, Disodium Edta, Polyurethane-35, Tetrasodium Edta

May Contain:

CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499/Iron Oxides, CI 77007/Ultramarines, CI 77891/Titanium Dioxide, Mica, CI 75470/Carmine, CI 77288/Chromium Oxide Greens, CI 77289/Chromium Hydroxide Green, CI 77742/Manganese Violet, CI 77510/Ferric Ferrocyanide

Maybelline Volum' Express® The Rocket® Washable Mascara
  • "Very affordable mascara for that quick volume on the go look! I have never had a problem with this mascara. It's my every day girl! Very smooth applying applicator. " in 1280 reviews
  • "I have searched for a drugstore brand mascara that compared to other high end brands. THIS IS IT! My number one pet peeve concerning mascara is flaking. I hate when my mascara ends up underneath my eyes by lunchtime. This mascara stays on all day, doesn't flake, but washes off easily unlike waterproof mascaras. I am already on my second tube!" in 366 reviews
  • "This product leaves amazing volume on my eyelashes and it also lengthens them.The wand bristles really help separate my eyelashes. I put two coats and I'm ready to go. Favorite mascara of mine so far!" in 320 reviews
  • "This mascara literally does it all. It adds volume, adds length and separates your lashes just enough. It doesn't make your lashes crunchy, or too separated so it looks like you have six super long lashes. It also doesn't clump, which is a major pro since now it looks great on your top and bottom lashed." in 216 reviews
  • "It made my eyelashes clump together, not in a pretty way but rather excessively, and it made my eyelashes look very short." in 62 reviews
Chelsea C.
Vancouver , WA
Love this mascara! Its very good at making your lashes look natural but also giving them volume at the same time. It doesn't flake from what I have noticed and I would definitely recommend if you're looking for a drugstore mascara!
Teresa P.
Mastic
I use this RELIGIOUSLY! I know some people are afraid to apply waterproof mascara because they think it will not come off, but this mascara is so easy to remove as easy as it to apply. The the color. Super impressed and would definitely buy again!
Isabelle H.
Review for: Very Black more...
I’ve used this mascara so many times! I just purchased a backup. The wand really separates my eyelashes and distributes the product evenly. This is an inexpensive mascara which is great, I’ll continue to buy.
Harley B.
This is my favorite mascara of all time. I've bought it over and over for about 7 years now, and I recommend it to all my friends. It does not clump my lashes as others do, and keeps them looking long and beautiful. I don't think I will ever switch.
Hannah E.
Canton, OH
Review for: Blackest Black more...
I started using this mascara about 2 years ago and absolutely fell in love! I've tried other mascara but always came back to this one. It is easy to put on and easy to take off. It gives so much volume and makes your eyelashes look so long and full!
Erika W.
Holland, MI
Holy grail mascara! Thickens, lengthens, defines. Great for bringing attention to my eyes. Stays put, and people ask me what mascara I use all the time. No flaking, no fall out. 10/10! I do occasionally get smudges on my eyelids, but I have oily skin/eyelids so that happens with anything.
Aspen S.
Glendale, CO
Purchased at: Walgreens
Review for: Very Black more...
I’m huge on mascara and always like trying out new ones. But for some reason this mascara dried out really fast and didn’t do much for my eyelashes.. I only bought it once and I don’t think I’d buy it again. But I hear a lot of people like it so I’d give it a try, it just didn’t work for me.
Britton C.
I swear by this mascara. It compares to Too faced better than sex but a third of the price. Two coats get me volume and length with out clumps, running or flaking. This is the only mascara I use. And have been loyal to this for over two years now.
Kimberlyn M.
Tacoma , WA
Let's just talk about the length and volume this mascara gives you !! Has a variety of shades and also comes in waterproof Super affordable and the brush is amazing ! Great product!!
Jonissa R.
Lindenwold, NJ
Review for: Brownish Black more...
In my opinion, this works great as a brow gel to keep your brows consistent through the night. I haven’t used it as a mascara, I’ve only tried it to set my eyebrows, so I can’t really write a review on that, but it does work as a great brow gel. Just be careful cause it does come in clumps.
Rachna L.
Hoffman Est, IL
What is your favorite Maybelline mascara?
Mikayla H.
Is this worth buying? I need a new mascara and I've been eyeballing this one for a few months now.
Amanda D.
Huntsville, AL
I have heard horror stories about this mascara is it true that it does not come off?
Brittny T.
Berkley, MA
How many mascaras do you use? I use 5 or 6.
Ayesha B.
Hyattsville, MD
I have had mine for a while and have yet to open it! IS IT WORTH IT!?