BY MAYBELLINE

Explosive volume in rocket time! The supersonic brush and latex-like formula load on big, sleek volume, instantly.

Aqua/Water/Eau, Peg-200 Glyceryl Stearate, Styrene/Acrylates/Ammonium Methacrylate Copolymer, Cera Alba/Beeswax/Cire Dabeille, Paraffin, Copernicia Cerifera Cera/Carnauba Wax/Cire De Carnauba, Butylene Glycol, Stearic Acid, Cetyl Alcohol, Palmitic Acid, Ethylenediamine/Stearyl Dimer Dilinoleate Copolymer, Vp/Eicosene Copolymer, Lithium Magnesium Sodium Silicate, Dimethicone, Aminomethyl Propanediol, Phenoxyethanol, Silica, Caprylyl Glycol, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Dimethiconol, Disodium Edta, Polyurethane-35, Tetrasodium Edta

May Contain:

CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499/Iron Oxides, CI 77007/Ultramarines, CI 77891/Titanium Dioxide, Mica, CI 75470/Carmine, CI 77288/Chromium Oxide Greens, CI 77289/Chromium Hydroxide Green, CI 77742/Manganese Violet, CI 77510/Ferric Ferrocyanide

Maybelline Volum' Express® The Rocket® Washable Mascara
  • "Very affordable mascara for that quick volume on the go look! I have never had a problem with this mascara. It's my every day girl! Very smooth applying applicator. " in 1280 reviews
  • "I have searched for a drugstore brand mascara that compared to other high end brands. THIS IS IT! My number one pet peeve concerning mascara is flaking. I hate when my mascara ends up underneath my eyes by lunchtime. This mascara stays on all day, doesn't flake, but washes off easily unlike waterproof mascaras. I am already on my second tube!" in 366 reviews
  • "This product leaves amazing volume on my eyelashes and it also lengthens them.The wand bristles really help separate my eyelashes. I put two coats and I'm ready to go. Favorite mascara of mine so far!" in 320 reviews
  • "This mascara literally does it all. It adds volume, adds length and separates your lashes just enough. It doesn't make your lashes crunchy, or too separated so it looks like you have six super long lashes. It also doesn't clump, which is a major pro since now it looks great on your top and bottom lashed." in 216 reviews
  • "It made my eyelashes clump together, not in a pretty way but rather excessively, and it made my eyelashes look very short." in 62 reviews
Emmy L.
Ellicott City, MD
Review for: Very Black more...
Meh. This product was okay. I felt as if the brush wasn't super good at grabbing and applying the product to every lash. It takes a few coats to get the desired effect. It doesn't flake or run. I just wish you didn't have to do 3 or 4 coats to get dramatic lashes.
Baley M.
Fayetteville, AR
Review for: Blackest Black more...
This is my favorite mascara! I use it everyday. Goes on SO easily and I rarely ever have a problem with clumping. I have been using this mascara for years. Sometimes I also use a fiber lash mascara & put this one over it to hold the fibers & it works well for that too.
Tori S.
Gretna, NE
This product had been my holy grail for years !!! This product is super affordable and easy to find. I have repurchased this so many times I can't even count them all! I find that no matter how long I wear this mascara it never irritates my eye like some other brands do. Best product I recommend it to everyone.
Makayla L.
Issaquah, WA
Review for: Very Black, Blackest Black more...
This is my favorite drugstore mascara for sure. The applicator is super easy to use and isn't flimsy like others I've tried. Throughout the day I do notice that my lashes don't stay curled and tend to flatten out but I have yet to find a mascara that doesn't do that.
Katherine L.
Lancaster, TX
I LOVE this mascara, although I'm not a big fan of the brush but this mascara makes my eyelashes look extreme, to wear people think I'm wearing falsies sometimes. I also love this mascara because it's the only one that keeps my lashes up since I have straight lashes. Inexpensive & worth buying!
Aryana H.
Eure, NC
Maybelline has definitely done it again! I love using this mascara because you don't have to use another mascara with it to have long pretty lashes . I've used this mascara for the longest time I've bought it at least 3 times and it's worth it and the price is great .
Taylor R.
Wayne , MI
Review for: Very Black more...
It’s a decent mascara but it seemed like it was making my eyelashes look more clumpy and crinkly like instead of giving them volume. It also seemed like it was irritated my eyes and that could just be due to allergies but I haven’t had this problem with other mascaras.
Sara M.
Marcus Hook, PA
This is my favorite drugstore mascara of all time. It holds a curl for a very long time. Easy to clean off at the end of the day. I like this better than some high end mascara. I would buy this again.
Delaney H.
Southold, NY
I'm a big fan of this mascara. Right when it came out, I was excited to try it because the wand looked promising. The application is so easy, and makes my lashes look nice and separated. The black color is nice and dark, too. Not to mention the packaging is adorable!
Madison T.
Danville, KY
Review for: Very Black more...
Love the color, the length it gave my lashes, not to pricey would definitely recommend for someone who doesn’t wanna spend a lot, I would put in on in the morning and it would last me all day, my eye color is blue and the very black went nice! And I would buy again!
Rachna L.
Hoffman Est, IL
What is your favorite Maybelline mascara?
Mikayla H.
Is this worth buying? I need a new mascara and I've been eyeballing this one for a few months now.
Amanda D.
Huntsville, AL
I have heard horror stories about this mascara is it true that it does not come off?
Brittny T.
Berkley, MA
How many mascaras do you use? I use 5 or 6.
Ayesha B.
Hyattsville, MD
I have had mine for a while and have yet to open it! IS IT WORTH IT!?