3 varieties available
Maybelline Volum' Express® The Rocket® Washable Mascara
Explosive volume in rocket time! The supersonic brush and latex-like formula load on big, sleek volume, instantly.
Aqua/Water/Eau, Peg-200 Glyceryl Stearate, Styrene/Acrylates/Ammonium Methacrylate Copolymer, Cera Alba/Beeswax/Cire Dabeille, Paraffin, Copernicia Cerifera Cera/Carnauba Wax/Cire De Carnauba, Butylene Glycol, Stearic Acid, Cetyl Alcohol, Palmitic Acid, Ethylenediamine/Stearyl Dimer Dilinoleate Copolymer, Vp/Eicosene Copolymer, Lithium Magnesium Sodium Silicate, Dimethicone, Aminomethyl Propanediol, Phenoxyethanol, Silica, Caprylyl Glycol, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Dimethiconol, Disodium Edta, Polyurethane-35, Tetrasodium Edta
CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499/Iron Oxides, CI 77007/Ultramarines, CI 77891/Titanium Dioxide, Mica, CI 75470/Carmine, CI 77288/Chromium Oxide Greens, CI 77289/Chromium Hydroxide Green, CI 77742/Manganese Violet, CI 77510/Ferric Ferrocyanidesee more...
Top Questions See all 719 Q&A
Maybelline Volum' Express® The Rocket® Washable Mascara
- "Very affordable mascara for that quick volume on the go look! I have never had a problem with this mascara. It's my every day girl! Very smooth applying applicator. " in 1280 reviews
- "I have searched for a drugstore brand mascara that compared to other high end brands. THIS IS IT! My number one pet peeve concerning mascara is flaking. I hate when my mascara ends up underneath my eyes by lunchtime. This mascara stays on all day, doesn't flake, but washes off easily unlike waterproof mascaras. I am already on my second tube!" in 366 reviews
- "This product leaves amazing volume on my eyelashes and it also lengthens them.The wand bristles really help separate my eyelashes. I put two coats and I'm ready to go. Favorite mascara of mine so far!" in 320 reviews
- "This mascara literally does it all. It adds volume, adds length and separates your lashes just enough. It doesn't make your lashes crunchy, or too separated so it looks like you have six super long lashes. It also doesn't clump, which is a major pro since now it looks great on your top and bottom lashed." in 216 reviews
- "It made my eyelashes clump together, not in a pretty way but rather excessively, and it made my eyelashes look very short." in 62 reviews
This stuff is truly amazing I love it really so easy to apply it was on sale at shop rite for 5.99$ and I had a 2$ off coupon so I could not resist and it was so good it is a lil wet I got a lil spot on my eye but I have hooded eyes so one lil dot is nothing so happy!!!
Overall, this product works very well and does everything that is expected of it. The application wand is thicker than what I’m used to, but I think this works better for getting more of the product out of the bottle. This mascara lasts a little over 6 hours.
my all time favorite mascara!!! i have set a rule for myself my whole life to NEVER spend more than $10 on mascara, and this one is my go to. you can buy at any drugstore or beauty store. lasts a really long time. i have brown eyes, and have noticed my eyes always look the best when i use the darkest color black.
I bought this at the drugstore one day because i wanted to try something new and it looked different. I love the packaging and the wand but the only thing i don't like is formula. when i used it at first i thought it wasn't bad at all but the more i used it the more i realized it didn't really stay on my lashes.
This is my go-to drugstore mascara. I have a high end mascara for my nights out and more dramatic look, but this is a wonderful day to day look. The only thing I can say is that it takes extra work to fully remove it. I feel it stays even after thorough cleansing. Still love the look and will continue to use!
I feel like maybelline knows what it’s doing when it comes to mascaras. This one wasn’t one of my personal favorites but I found that it’s great when paired with other mascaras. On its own I found that it transferred down into my lower lash line and I ended up with black stuff all over my under eye area.
I purchased this on a whim when one of our local drug stores was shutting down and did a huge clearance on their makeup. This was some of the clumpiest mascara I have ever used. It clumped immediately, and I probably lost a last or two trying to separate it with a comb. I would never repurchase this.
This is the latest mascara product from Maybelline. The packaging is cute and has rocket look-alike shape tube in electric blue with fluorescent pink lettering. This product came with new “Revolutionary Ultra-Sonic Brush” and claimed will gives you 8x explosive volume and clump free! The brush tip is kind of chubby, with lots of “spikes” around it. It’s different than other mascara products launched by Maybelline before. This product is a washable mascara. , there are 2 kinds of this mascara, washable and waterproof
This is my drugstore go to mascara. It's not my favorite, but for the price I like it just fine. It doesn't clump, but I do wish it gave my lashes more volume. For the price I mean you can't really beat it. Some mascaras actually burn my eyes and this one is also one that doesn't bother my eyes at all.
I live this mascara! personally i dont like to waste that much money in makeup and this mascara is not expensive at all, besides it leaves your eyelashes long and in place! Looking like you actually put false lashe!
Q & A
What is your favorite Maybelline mascara?
Is this worth buying? I need a new mascara and I've been eyeballing this one for a few months now.
I have heard horror stories about this mascara is it true that it does not come off?
How many mascaras do you use? I use 5 or 6.
I have had mine for a while and have yet to open it! IS IT WORTH IT!?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos