3 varieties available
Maybelline Volum' Express® The Rocket® Washable Mascara
Explosive volume in rocket time! The supersonic brush and latex-like formula load on big, sleek volume, instantly.
Aqua/Water/Eau, Peg-200 Glyceryl Stearate, Styrene/Acrylates/Ammonium Methacrylate Copolymer, Cera Alba/Beeswax/Cire Dabeille, Paraffin, Copernicia Cerifera Cera/Carnauba Wax/Cire De Carnauba, Butylene Glycol, Stearic Acid, Cetyl Alcohol, Palmitic Acid, Ethylenediamine/Stearyl Dimer Dilinoleate Copolymer, Vp/Eicosene Copolymer, Lithium Magnesium Sodium Silicate, Dimethicone, Aminomethyl Propanediol, Phenoxyethanol, Silica, Caprylyl Glycol, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Dimethiconol, Disodium Edta, Polyurethane-35, Tetrasodium Edta
CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499/Iron Oxides, CI 77007/Ultramarines, CI 77891/Titanium Dioxide, Mica, CI 75470/Carmine, CI 77288/Chromium Oxide Greens, CI 77289/Chromium Hydroxide Green, CI 77742/Manganese Violet, CI 77510/Ferric Ferrocyanidesee more...
Top Questions See all 720 Q&A
Maybelline Volum' Express® The Rocket® Washable Mascara
- "Very affordable mascara for that quick volume on the go look! I have never had a problem with this mascara. It's my every day girl! Very smooth applying applicator. " in 1280 reviews
- "I have searched for a drugstore brand mascara that compared to other high end brands. THIS IS IT! My number one pet peeve concerning mascara is flaking. I hate when my mascara ends up underneath my eyes by lunchtime. This mascara stays on all day, doesn't flake, but washes off easily unlike waterproof mascaras. I am already on my second tube!" in 366 reviews
- "This product leaves amazing volume on my eyelashes and it also lengthens them.The wand bristles really help separate my eyelashes. I put two coats and I'm ready to go. Favorite mascara of mine so far!" in 320 reviews
- "This mascara literally does it all. It adds volume, adds length and separates your lashes just enough. It doesn't make your lashes crunchy, or too separated so it looks like you have six super long lashes. It also doesn't clump, which is a major pro since now it looks great on your top and bottom lashed." in 216 reviews
- "It made my eyelashes clump together, not in a pretty way but rather excessively, and it made my eyelashes look very short." in 62 reviews
This is my holy grail mascara no other mascara I've used works as good as this. If you like your eyelashes to be separated but bold and voluminous this is the mascara you need. And the best part is, its at the drugstore and its inexpensive.
This product is really good to keep in a purse for little touch ups through out the day if you need it. I use this product maybe once a week from my purse. I bought mine at a local target. I would totally recommend it to someone as a touch up mascara because the bristles are so short that when applying it separates the clumps left before.
I have bought this mascara a couple of times. It really adds length and volume to my lashes. It is very easy to apply other than the fact that it gets on my eyelids sometimes because the wand is really big. Also, the waterproof version is very hard to wash off. I would recommend it!
I love pretty much all maybelline mascaras but this one blew me out of the water.. it truly gives my eyelashes volume and it doesn't crumple or flake away during the day like some other mascaras i've used in the past.. It's not tough to get off with a makeup wipe but stays on all day long
Review for: Very Black more...
I like this mascara. It makes my lashes very long. If you like voluminizing mascaras, you won't like this tbh which is one of the two things I didn't like about this mascara. The other one is it makes my lashes very dry after application. It makes my lashes so long though when I wear it so it's a love/hate relationship I suppose!!!
I have mixed feeling about this mascara, although I love it it looks better on shorter lashes. On my bottom lashes it really maximizes their length and separates them fantastically so this is my go to bottom lash mascara but it doesn't give the same effect to my upper lashes and smears easily so be very careful when applying it.
I have used Maybelline products off and on for years. I tend to switch back and forth based on the look I’m going for at the time. This mascara is very pigmented, which I like, and doesn’t feel heavy or flaky. It doesn’t do much for pulling my lashes up and keeping them up, so definitely need a lash curler when using this mascara.
I've used this product ever since I'm at elementary. It give the no makeup makeup look. It's a product that gives you an very natural look that you can rock everyday. It makes your eyes more open and awake. This mascara never clumps my eyelashes. I recommend this product if you want that natural look at a very affordable prize.
This was the very first mascara I used when I decided to start dabbling in makeup! It’s very light weight on the eyes and non clumping. Apply 2/3 coats for a long luxurious lash! Also, loved the black/brown shade. Black isn’t really my color. Loved the product and would recommend! Maybelline Volum' Express® The Rocket® Washable Mascara
Q & A
What is your favorite Maybelline mascara?
Is this worth buying? I need a new mascara and I've been eyeballing this one for a few months now.
I have heard horror stories about this mascara is it true that it does not come off?
How many mascaras do you use? I use 5 or 6.
I have had mine for a while and have yet to open it! IS IT WORTH IT!?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos