BY MAYBELLINE

Explosive volume in rocket time! The supersonic brush and latex-like formula load on big, sleek volume, instantly.

Aqua/Water/Eau, Peg-200 Glyceryl Stearate, Styrene/Acrylates/Ammonium Methacrylate Copolymer, Cera Alba/Beeswax/Cire Dabeille, Paraffin, Copernicia Cerifera Cera/Carnauba Wax/Cire De Carnauba, Butylene Glycol, Stearic Acid, Cetyl Alcohol, Palmitic Acid, Ethylenediamine/Stearyl Dimer Dilinoleate Copolymer, Vp/Eicosene Copolymer, Lithium Magnesium Sodium Silicate, Dimethicone, Aminomethyl Propanediol, Phenoxyethanol, Silica, Caprylyl Glycol, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Dimethiconol, Disodium Edta, Polyurethane-35, Tetrasodium Edta

May Contain:

CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499/Iron Oxides, CI 77007/Ultramarines, CI 77891/Titanium Dioxide, Mica, CI 75470/Carmine, CI 77288/Chromium Oxide Greens, CI 77289/Chromium Hydroxide Green, CI 77742/Manganese Violet, CI 77510/Ferric Ferrocyanide

Maybelline Volum' Express® The Rocket® Washable Mascara
  • "Very affordable mascara for that quick volume on the go look! I have never had a problem with this mascara. It's my every day girl! Very smooth applying applicator. " in 1280 reviews
  • "I have searched for a drugstore brand mascara that compared to other high end brands. THIS IS IT! My number one pet peeve concerning mascara is flaking. I hate when my mascara ends up underneath my eyes by lunchtime. This mascara stays on all day, doesn't flake, but washes off easily unlike waterproof mascaras. I am already on my second tube!" in 366 reviews
  • "This product leaves amazing volume on my eyelashes and it also lengthens them.The wand bristles really help separate my eyelashes. I put two coats and I'm ready to go. Favorite mascara of mine so far!" in 320 reviews
  • "This mascara literally does it all. It adds volume, adds length and separates your lashes just enough. It doesn't make your lashes crunchy, or too separated so it looks like you have six super long lashes. It also doesn't clump, which is a major pro since now it looks great on your top and bottom lashed." in 216 reviews
  • "It made my eyelashes clump together, not in a pretty way but rather excessively, and it made my eyelashes look very short." in 62 reviews
Batool M.
Ottawa , ON
This mascara is great! with only about 2 layers it gives the impression of fake lashes with a smooth application and no clumps. it lengthens and thickens its really amazing. and the best thing is, is that even after a full day it doesn't flake, so you don't get any tiny black pieces on your under eye.
Sofija K.
Its great!! But i hate when you pull it out and there is too much product on the brush and it's very annoying because it makes clumps so it's definetley not a ''no clumps mascara'' ;)
Kiana B.
Canada,bc
I got this mascara from my sister for Christmas and love it so much, its volume is very big and I love the look on my lashes. I think I will never Change my mascara again. I highly recommend this rocket mascara👍🏽
Pearlie K.
Aurora, ONTARIO
It's not a bad mascara, but I can definitely do without. the formula is so wet, and it takes forever to set. I do like the wand though, the jelly texture is amazing, just wished the formula was made more thicker!
Rylie P.
Lakefield, CA
Review for: Very Black more...
I used this mascara all through high school and loved it i have found other that i use now but still go back to the rocket every now and again. Its brush separates the lashes and curls them like crazy and the formula is long lasting and not clumping at all i did find it dried out quicker then some but other than that its definitely worth the dollars.
De mis mascaras favoritas , la tengo en color café, me parece que la forma del aplicador es perfecta, de verdad alarga las pestañas individualmente, en general todas las pestañinas de esta línea son muy buenas!
Dana A.
Calgary, AB
Review for: Blackest Black more...
This is my absolute favourite mascara of all time. It's super black, holds a curl perfectly, and applies so nicely. It's so affordable and it works so well. Volume and length and fabulous. I always repurchase.
THERESA N.
Belleville , Ontario
This mascara works so well for me. I have thin lashes and this formula is just dry enough that it won't stick my lashes together, so I can build up the mascara nice and thick and still have all individual lashes stand out.
Courtney R.
Southend on sea , Essex
Review for: Blackest Black more...
Makes my eyelashes very dark which I love. My eye colour is green and the black mascara really brings them out. I bought this mascara from Superdrug also, very easy to use and I would definitely buy again.
Jamie L.
Richmond , BC
Applies nicely in the first week but is nothing overly special. Its not particularly lengthy and its get pretty clumpy after the second and third week of use. Volume is the one positive side of this mascara.
Rachna L.
Hoffman Est, IL
What is your favorite Maybelline mascara?
Mikayla H.
Is this worth buying? I need a new mascara and I've been eyeballing this one for a few months now.
Amanda D.
Huntsville, AL
I have heard horror stories about this mascara is it true that it does not come off?
Brittny T.
Berkley, MA
How many mascaras do you use? I use 5 or 6.
Ayesha B.
Hyattsville, MD
I have had mine for a while and have yet to open it! IS IT WORTH IT!?