BY MAYBELLINE

Explosive volume in rocket time! The supersonic brush and latex-like formula load on big, sleek volume, instantly.

Aqua/Water/Eau, Peg-200 Glyceryl Stearate, Styrene/Acrylates/Ammonium Methacrylate Copolymer, Cera Alba/Beeswax/Cire Dabeille, Paraffin, Copernicia Cerifera Cera/Carnauba Wax/Cire De Carnauba, Butylene Glycol, Stearic Acid, Cetyl Alcohol, Palmitic Acid, Ethylenediamine/Stearyl Dimer Dilinoleate Copolymer, Vp/Eicosene Copolymer, Lithium Magnesium Sodium Silicate, Dimethicone, Aminomethyl Propanediol, Phenoxyethanol, Silica, Caprylyl Glycol, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Dimethiconol, Disodium Edta, Polyurethane-35, Tetrasodium Edta

May Contain:

CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499/Iron Oxides, CI 77007/Ultramarines, CI 77891/Titanium Dioxide, Mica, CI 75470/Carmine, CI 77288/Chromium Oxide Greens, CI 77289/Chromium Hydroxide Green, CI 77742/Manganese Violet, CI 77510/Ferric Ferrocyanide

Maybelline Volum' Express® The Rocket® Washable Mascara
  • "Very affordable mascara for that quick volume on the go look! I have never had a problem with this mascara. It's my every day girl! Very smooth applying applicator. " in 1280 reviews
  • "I have searched for a drugstore brand mascara that compared to other high end brands. THIS IS IT! My number one pet peeve concerning mascara is flaking. I hate when my mascara ends up underneath my eyes by lunchtime. This mascara stays on all day, doesn't flake, but washes off easily unlike waterproof mascaras. I am already on my second tube!" in 366 reviews
  • "This product leaves amazing volume on my eyelashes and it also lengthens them.The wand bristles really help separate my eyelashes. I put two coats and I'm ready to go. Favorite mascara of mine so far!" in 320 reviews
  • "This mascara literally does it all. It adds volume, adds length and separates your lashes just enough. It doesn't make your lashes crunchy, or too separated so it looks like you have six super long lashes. It also doesn't clump, which is a major pro since now it looks great on your top and bottom lashed." in 216 reviews
  • "It made my eyelashes clump together, not in a pretty way but rather excessively, and it made my eyelashes look very short." in 62 reviews
Gabby M.
Thorold, ON
Honestly my absolute favorite mascara out there ! It makes my lashes look bold and I always get compliments on how long they look. I have others from sephora but I always seem to come back to this little guy! affordable and better than most out there for sure ! highly recommend !
Sthefany S.
Esse produto tem que tem um super bem eu amo Rihanna e quando eu sei ele falei não vou comprar e o resultado super ótimo esse produto ele aumenta o volume da volume né gente vamos falar certinho dá o volume para os seus filhos e você fica aparecendo uma rainha eu super recommendo achou produto ótimo chegou em uma qualidade ótima eu amei amei o produto eu recommendo para todas as meninas!!!!
Dovilė S.
Kaunas
LOVE IT. It holds a curl, doses nor crumble under the eyes and though it is not sayed that it is a waterproof mascara it is waterproof bus also easy to take of with makeup remover. I would recommend this mascara to anyone who loves big lashes. It is also has a bit of a wet formula.
Adriana G.
Puerto Rico
This mascara is one of my #holygrail products from the #drugstore. It doesn't flake and holds a curl pretty well. I did have clumping issues the first time but I just let it sit for a week after I open it and that has worked well for me to prevent the clumping. My only real issue is that the brush is huge and sometimes transfers onto my make up and have to clean it out and fix my make up.
Erin H.
The mascara is good and makes my lashes look long and beautiful.the packaging is good for a drugstore product.to to improve this product the liquid could of been smoother and not clumped up on the brush(this may be just my experience),after wiping of the clumps on the brush it is was easy to apply. Good drugstore product for people who want to make their lashes look longer and thicker.
zizou z.
Montréal , QC
I tried a lot of mascaras before Maybelline rocket but the result wasn't good ( spider eyelashes guys!!) i bought this one and i was so happy :) honetly it s the best mascara and it s cheap ! It makes your eyelashes so long ( not stick y)
Emily B.
London, WY
A really great mascara. I do sometimes have problems with clumping but it can and will go away. I like the separation, length, volume and how black it is. I do find it can take a bit longer to take off but it may just be because its black.
Katrina P.
This product made my lashes lovely and long, but unfortunately after a week or so of using this product it will start to clump. This is a bummer because mascara is supposed to be wearable for 3 months. There's no way to avoid the clumping and even combing out your lashes doesn't make a difference. It just pulls down your freshly curled lashes and makes a mess of your face. Unsatisfying.
Camille R.
LOVE this mascara - probably my favorite one from the drugstore. Keeps my lashes volumized and curled all day. Brush is just a tad bit too large for my liking and I end up mistakenly getting it on my eyelids at times. Overall, completely worth it and I will keep repurchasing!
Barbara T.
Šabac, Serbia
This is one of the first mascaras I ever used and I remember loving it. Back in the days, unitl I discovered other ones, this was my HG. It's not clumpy, which is the best thing. I still sometimes reach out for it, because it's really good for the price.
Rachna L.
Hoffman Est, IL
What is your favorite Maybelline mascara?
Mikayla H.
Is this worth buying? I need a new mascara and I've been eyeballing this one for a few months now.
Amanda D.
Huntsville, AL
I have heard horror stories about this mascara is it true that it does not come off?
Brittny T.
Berkley, MA
How many mascaras do you use? I use 5 or 6.
Ayesha B.
Hyattsville, MD
I have had mine for a while and have yet to open it! IS IT WORTH IT!?