BY MAYBELLINE

Explosive volume in rocket time! The supersonic brush and latex-like formula load on big, sleek volume, instantly.

Aqua/Water/Eau, Peg-200 Glyceryl Stearate, Styrene/Acrylates/Ammonium Methacrylate Copolymer, Cera Alba/Beeswax/Cire Dabeille, Paraffin, Copernicia Cerifera Cera/Carnauba Wax/Cire De Carnauba, Butylene Glycol, Stearic Acid, Cetyl Alcohol, Palmitic Acid, Ethylenediamine/Stearyl Dimer Dilinoleate Copolymer, Vp/Eicosene Copolymer, Lithium Magnesium Sodium Silicate, Dimethicone, Aminomethyl Propanediol, Phenoxyethanol, Silica, Caprylyl Glycol, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Dimethiconol, Disodium Edta, Polyurethane-35, Tetrasodium Edta

May Contain:

CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499/Iron Oxides, CI 77007/Ultramarines, CI 77891/Titanium Dioxide, Mica, CI 75470/Carmine, CI 77288/Chromium Oxide Greens, CI 77289/Chromium Hydroxide Green, CI 77742/Manganese Violet, CI 77510/Ferric Ferrocyanide

Maybelline Volum' Express® The Rocket® Washable Mascara
  • "Very affordable mascara for that quick volume on the go look! I have never had a problem with this mascara. It's my every day girl! Very smooth applying applicator. " in 1280 reviews
  • "I have searched for a drugstore brand mascara that compared to other high end brands. THIS IS IT! My number one pet peeve concerning mascara is flaking. I hate when my mascara ends up underneath my eyes by lunchtime. This mascara stays on all day, doesn't flake, but washes off easily unlike waterproof mascaras. I am already on my second tube!" in 366 reviews
  • "This product leaves amazing volume on my eyelashes and it also lengthens them.The wand bristles really help separate my eyelashes. I put two coats and I'm ready to go. Favorite mascara of mine so far!" in 320 reviews
  • "This mascara literally does it all. It adds volume, adds length and separates your lashes just enough. It doesn't make your lashes crunchy, or too separated so it looks like you have six super long lashes. It also doesn't clump, which is a major pro since now it looks great on your top and bottom lashed." in 216 reviews
  • "It made my eyelashes clump together, not in a pretty way but rather excessively, and it made my eyelashes look very short." in 62 reviews
Connie D.
united States
I didn't care for the brush I have used some of there others and like them far better there's a few more I would like to try that make big promises so I'm egar to see.
Melisa M.
fresno
Review for: Very Black more...
It works really good and make my eyelashes look really long. I would really recommend this and I’m on my second tube because I like that it makes my eyes look bigger.
Brooke G.
Manhattan, IL
Review for: Blackest Black more...
Does not give a lot of volume but definitely gives length! The wand is large but really can help give some length to the lashes but it is hard to get really close to the lash line but not like I can’t go in with another mascara but this one is a great one to start off for younger children just getting into makeup;)
Ashley S.
Derry, PA
I love maybelline mascaras, but this one is just okay. First the formula is so wet. Now I have very long eyelashes so I can't blink or look up or down other wise it gets every where. Also I don't believe that this is a Voluminous mascara at all. And if I try to add more layers of it then my lashes just stick together and it looks like I don't have many lashes. So do I think it's worth the money. No I don't think I'm gonna be reaching for this one again. But if I need to use it I will I just wish it was more Volumizing than what it is.
Tonya H.
Review for: Very Black, Blackest Black more...
I was not impressed. It was just like all the other mascaras I have tried. I wanted my lashes to look longer but thicker at the same time. It did not perform well.
Joseline c.
Las Vegas, NV
Easy to apply mascara. I love the brush as well. I use the waterproof kind because my eyes get watery when i wear my contacts and this does it's job. It stays in place and i love that it's easily build-able if you desire. I have long eyelashes so i'm not sure if it helps a lot with length but I love it. I've been using this one for years and i've tried other ones but i always find myself coming back to this one.
Kenna J.
Review for: Blackest Black more...
This mascara separates my eyelashes very well. The packaging was nice and neat. The improvement could be that it lasts much longer. I picked this up at Rite Aid.
Kellie H.
Thornton, CO
I am stocked full of mascara samples from Sephora and ipsy but sometimes I need a good, cheap mascara that I can take anywhere and won't mind losing and this is it. I love the brush because it is nice and full and tapers at the end so it's easy to get my inner lashes. I always buy the washable because I need something that will come off easily at night which this does. I do get a bit of clumping but nothing that would turn me away from using the product. Again, it's an affordable mascara good for everyday use.
Victoria S.
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: Blackest Black more...
This is my everyday go to mascara. It makes my eyelashes look plump and very long. Love the brush. The bristles are small which helps with separating the lashes.
Diana S.
Kannapolis , NC
My number one favorite mascara that I would not change ever. I have been using this brand mascara for over 4 years now. It still my favorite mascara. I love how it gives my lash a natural volume and how it makes my lashes look long. People ask me if my lashes are natural that's how good this mascara is I always recommend this mascara. Because makes your lashes look naturally long. Its very light weight and last all day long. Its not water proof but it stays on even when touches water. It doesnt leave my lashes looking clumpy.
Rachna L.
Hoffman Est, IL
What is your favorite Maybelline mascara?
Mikayla H.
Is this worth buying? I need a new mascara and I've been eyeballing this one for a few months now.
Amanda D.
Huntsville, AL
I have heard horror stories about this mascara is it true that it does not come off?
Brittny T.
Berkley, MA
How many mascaras do you use? I use 5 or 6.
Ayesha B.
Hyattsville, MD
I have had mine for a while and have yet to open it! IS IT WORTH IT!?