BY MAYBELLINE

Explosive volume in rocket time! The supersonic brush and latex-like formula load on big, sleek volume, instantly.

Aqua/Water/Eau, Peg-200 Glyceryl Stearate, Styrene/Acrylates/Ammonium Methacrylate Copolymer, Cera Alba/Beeswax/Cire Dabeille, Paraffin, Copernicia Cerifera Cera/Carnauba Wax/Cire De Carnauba, Butylene Glycol, Stearic Acid, Cetyl Alcohol, Palmitic Acid, Ethylenediamine/Stearyl Dimer Dilinoleate Copolymer, Vp/Eicosene Copolymer, Lithium Magnesium Sodium Silicate, Dimethicone, Aminomethyl Propanediol, Phenoxyethanol, Silica, Caprylyl Glycol, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Dimethiconol, Disodium Edta, Polyurethane-35, Tetrasodium Edta

May Contain:

CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499/Iron Oxides, CI 77007/Ultramarines, CI 77891/Titanium Dioxide, Mica, CI 75470/Carmine, CI 77288/Chromium Oxide Greens, CI 77289/Chromium Hydroxide Green, CI 77742/Manganese Violet, CI 77510/Ferric Ferrocyanide

Maybelline Volum' Express® The Rocket® Washable Mascara
  • "Very affordable mascara for that quick volume on the go look! I have never had a problem with this mascara. It's my every day girl! Very smooth applying applicator. " in 1280 reviews
  • "I have searched for a drugstore brand mascara that compared to other high end brands. THIS IS IT! My number one pet peeve concerning mascara is flaking. I hate when my mascara ends up underneath my eyes by lunchtime. This mascara stays on all day, doesn't flake, but washes off easily unlike waterproof mascaras. I am already on my second tube!" in 366 reviews
  • "This product leaves amazing volume on my eyelashes and it also lengthens them.The wand bristles really help separate my eyelashes. I put two coats and I'm ready to go. Favorite mascara of mine so far!" in 320 reviews
  • "This mascara literally does it all. It adds volume, adds length and separates your lashes just enough. It doesn't make your lashes crunchy, or too separated so it looks like you have six super long lashes. It also doesn't clump, which is a major pro since now it looks great on your top and bottom lashed." in 216 reviews
  • "It made my eyelashes clump together, not in a pretty way but rather excessively, and it made my eyelashes look very short." in 62 reviews
Emily G.
Grand Falls-Windsor
Review for: Very Black more...
I used to use this when I was like 15, I liked the applicator and it wasn’t flakey, it was easy to apply, it was dark and the bristles were short making it easy to get into the corner of your eye to get those tiny lashes hiding away, I just eventually stopped using this cause I’ve found much better mascaras since then!
Robyn S.
Leduc, AB
Review for: Blackest Black more...
Great color. No clumps. All day staying power. Thick, voluminous lashes. No flaking. Can't get any better than that! Can be a little tough to come off at the end of the day but that's just a testament to it's great staying power. I have't used any other mascara since buying this one years ago. Can't live without it!
Jessica D.
Sault Sainte Marie
Review for: Blackest Black more...
Mascara is usually my only makeup on with foundation of course for work!! I love the volume and length this product gives! It's very long lasting and with stands my accidentally rubbing of the eyes on nights shifts lol ! I will always use maybelinne products!! I love the new packaging it's very bold and stands out!!
Jasmina S.
Review for: Very Black more...
This is my favorite mascara. I just can say that I carry this one with myself every day. I bought it drogerie market and been using it for almost 5 years. I'm going to use it as much as I can. My lashes are looking natural with it and brush is also amazing. Recommend.
Sarah M.
Adelaide
I love how this product makes my eyes pop and how it washes off easily; I rarely use mascara and never cry in it so waterproof isn't a necessity for me and I find waterproof mascaras very difficult to remove unlike this product. Definitely recommend this for people who don't need their mascara to be waterproof.
Crista C.
Hamilton, ON
This is a decent mascara, but it is a different formulation (gel i think?) than many out there and has a tendency to dry out and start to flake, so make sure you keep your lid tightly closed between applications.  That said, it is a pretty good mascara.
Sanja Z.
According to me, all of Maybelline mascaras are one of the best. They aren't sticky,they aren't dry, they are most suitable for getting long, thick lashes. I love this product!
aj d.
montreal
i love this mascara! i’ll use it until there’s barely any product left haha. but this mascara is really great, it’s long lasting. it gives you the volume and length that you want. this mascara is everything!
Sanaa B.
Review for: Very Black more...

Ich benutze denn Mascara jetzt schon seit über 2 Jahren und jedes Mal wenn ich ihn drauf mach bin ich immer ind immer wiederbelebt zufrieden damit, es bröckelt nichts ab, Volumen verlait es auch und sie ist auch wirklich Waterproof. Es ist einfach wunderbar.
Jermaine Cathleen J.
Manila
Review for: Very Black more...
This is my favorite mascara from the drugstore. It makes my eyes really brown upon application. This is my favorite one from Maybelline.  I still have one tube left and I really wish they did not discontinue this mascara because it has the best wand.
Rachna L.
Hoffman Est, IL
What is your favorite Maybelline mascara?
Mikayla H.
Is this worth buying? I need a new mascara and I've been eyeballing this one for a few months now.
Amanda D.
Huntsville, AL
I have heard horror stories about this mascara is it true that it does not come off?
Brittny T.
Berkley, MA
How many mascaras do you use? I use 5 or 6.
Ayesha B.
Hyattsville, MD
I have had mine for a while and have yet to open it! IS IT WORTH IT!?