BY MAYBELLINE

Explosive volume in rocket time! The supersonic brush and latex-like formula load on big, sleek volume, instantly.

Aqua/Water/Eau, Peg-200 Glyceryl Stearate, Styrene/Acrylates/Ammonium Methacrylate Copolymer, Cera Alba/Beeswax/Cire Dabeille, Paraffin, Copernicia Cerifera Cera/Carnauba Wax/Cire De Carnauba, Butylene Glycol, Stearic Acid, Cetyl Alcohol, Palmitic Acid, Ethylenediamine/Stearyl Dimer Dilinoleate Copolymer, Vp/Eicosene Copolymer, Lithium Magnesium Sodium Silicate, Dimethicone, Aminomethyl Propanediol, Phenoxyethanol, Silica, Caprylyl Glycol, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Dimethiconol, Disodium Edta, Polyurethane-35, Tetrasodium Edta

May Contain:

CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499/Iron Oxides, CI 77007/Ultramarines, CI 77891/Titanium Dioxide, Mica, CI 75470/Carmine, CI 77288/Chromium Oxide Greens, CI 77289/Chromium Hydroxide Green, CI 77742/Manganese Violet, CI 77510/Ferric Ferrocyanide

Maybelline Volum' Express® The Rocket® Washable Mascara
  • "Very affordable mascara for that quick volume on the go look! I have never had a problem with this mascara. It's my every day girl! Very smooth applying applicator. " in 1280 reviews
  • "I have searched for a drugstore brand mascara that compared to other high end brands. THIS IS IT! My number one pet peeve concerning mascara is flaking. I hate when my mascara ends up underneath my eyes by lunchtime. This mascara stays on all day, doesn't flake, but washes off easily unlike waterproof mascaras. I am already on my second tube!" in 366 reviews
  • "This product leaves amazing volume on my eyelashes and it also lengthens them.The wand bristles really help separate my eyelashes. I put two coats and I'm ready to go. Favorite mascara of mine so far!" in 320 reviews
  • "This mascara literally does it all. It adds volume, adds length and separates your lashes just enough. It doesn't make your lashes crunchy, or too separated so it looks like you have six super long lashes. It also doesn't clump, which is a major pro since now it looks great on your top and bottom lashed." in 216 reviews
  • "It made my eyelashes clump together, not in a pretty way but rather excessively, and it made my eyelashes look very short." in 62 reviews
Taryn M.
Ocala
Talk about WOW! this mascara is so thick and natural looking! I love that you’re able to get this at most local drug / grocery stores & it’s very affordable ! I definitely won’t buy another “name brand” mascara again!
Kaitlyn A.
Midlothian
Review for: Very Black more...
This mascara is the best I have used! I’m not someone who likes to pile on mascara and this mascara comes just how I like it. It doesn’t clump. I use it everyday, and I would 100% buy it again. The quality is amazing!
Breanna H.
South Beloit, IL
Love this product! Leaves all my lashes looking perfect from coating them so well and the brush perfectly combs through them making it super easy to avoid clumping. I recommend this to anyone that hates clumping and loves drugstore!
Allison F.
This is one of my favorite mascaras! I tried this mascara because they were out of the one I used normally (maybelline big shot) I have purchased this one twice since! I always switch back and forth between the two!
Valerie D.
Springfield, MO
I always have this in my make up stash! Love using this mascara. Goes on great! Makes my eyelashes always look fuller. Would recommend this if you’re on a budget. I will continue to purchase this in the years ahead!
Janay H.
Berea
Review for: Blackest Black more...
Love this, because it goes on fast with one coat leaving me looking pulled together despite a minimum of time & effort. It washes off in the shower without me needing to "remove" it or clean up rings around my eyes.
Christy F.
I love this mascara! The formula isn't messy, there is hardly any clumping, and it doesn't feel heavy on my eyelashes. It stays put on your lashes. It's an expensive and you should try it if you want a good mascara!
Jaden S.
Idaho Falls, ID
Review for: Very Black more...
One of my favorite mascaras! Not only is it easy on price and can buy at drugstores and stuff. It works amazing. My eyelashes look so long and full! I use mascara everyday and definitely need to go back and get again.
Edrice P.
New Orleans
My lashes get extra thick when I use this product. To get a more longer lash you would have to continually apply this product so that it would be adding on to your lashes. I will be continuing to use this product.
Jennifer S.
Bakersfield
Love it! One of the 3 only mascaras I will ever use and it works wonders! I love and will continue to use this! It lasts a very long time and looks amazing! This is a great mascara, amazing texture on my eyelashes!
Rachna L.
Hoffman Est, IL
What is your favorite Maybelline mascara?
Mikayla H.
Is this worth buying? I need a new mascara and I've been eyeballing this one for a few months now.
Amanda D.
Huntsville, AL
I have heard horror stories about this mascara is it true that it does not come off?
Brittny T.
Berkley, MA
How many mascaras do you use? I use 5 or 6.
Ayesha B.
Hyattsville, MD
I have had mine for a while and have yet to open it! IS IT WORTH IT!?