BY MAYBELLINE

Explosive volume in rocket time! The supersonic brush and latex-like formula load on big, sleek volume, instantly.

Aqua/Water/Eau, Peg-200 Glyceryl Stearate, Styrene/Acrylates/Ammonium Methacrylate Copolymer, Cera Alba/Beeswax/Cire Dabeille, Paraffin, Copernicia Cerifera Cera/Carnauba Wax/Cire De Carnauba, Butylene Glycol, Stearic Acid, Cetyl Alcohol, Palmitic Acid, Ethylenediamine/Stearyl Dimer Dilinoleate Copolymer, Vp/Eicosene Copolymer, Lithium Magnesium Sodium Silicate, Dimethicone, Aminomethyl Propanediol, Phenoxyethanol, Silica, Caprylyl Glycol, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Dimethiconol, Disodium Edta, Polyurethane-35, Tetrasodium Edta

May Contain:

CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499/Iron Oxides, CI 77007/Ultramarines, CI 77891/Titanium Dioxide, Mica, CI 75470/Carmine, CI 77288/Chromium Oxide Greens, CI 77289/Chromium Hydroxide Green, CI 77742/Manganese Violet, CI 77510/Ferric Ferrocyanide

Maybelline Volum' Express® The Rocket® Washable Mascara
  • "Very affordable mascara for that quick volume on the go look! I have never had a problem with this mascara. It's my every day girl! Very smooth applying applicator. " in 1280 reviews
  • "I have searched for a drugstore brand mascara that compared to other high end brands. THIS IS IT! My number one pet peeve concerning mascara is flaking. I hate when my mascara ends up underneath my eyes by lunchtime. This mascara stays on all day, doesn't flake, but washes off easily unlike waterproof mascaras. I am already on my second tube!" in 366 reviews
  • "This product leaves amazing volume on my eyelashes and it also lengthens them.The wand bristles really help separate my eyelashes. I put two coats and I'm ready to go. Favorite mascara of mine so far!" in 320 reviews
  • "This mascara literally does it all. It adds volume, adds length and separates your lashes just enough. It doesn't make your lashes crunchy, or too separated so it looks like you have six super long lashes. It also doesn't clump, which is a major pro since now it looks great on your top and bottom lashed." in 216 reviews
  • "It made my eyelashes clump together, not in a pretty way but rather excessively, and it made my eyelashes look very short." in 62 reviews
annikka a.
Buckeye, AZ
I've heard many possitive reviews on this product, but I found it made my lashes clumpy and unflattering. And the wand was hard to separate the lashes with.
Jessica P.
Blountsville, AL
I really like all of their mascaras, and i love having big eye lashes. The only downsides are that it stays wet for a while once it's on so it smears easily.
Nicole N.
Upland, CA
I LOVE EVERYTHING ABOUT THIS MASCARA!! ESPECIALLY THE FACT THAT IT MAKES MY EYELASHES SEEM SOOOO LONG. I DON'T REALLY EVEN NEED TO WEAR FAKE LASHES ANYMORE!!
Leanna G.
Really like this mascara! It makes my eye lashes look extra long and it leaves them clump free! This is a really good drug store mascara! Totally recommend!
Hillary S.
Works really well, with very little clumping. For volume its great, but make sure to curl your lashes before use, it doesn't do much for a "boost and curl."
Rebecca D.
Gulf Breeze, FL
I love this mascara. It works really good and gives a lot of volume to your eyelashes. It's been awhile since ive bought it, but ill definitely buy it again.
Dawnn G.
Houston
This is my go-to mascara. My eyelashes are long and mostly straight. This gives the perfect effect that I want to my lashes and also curls them really well.
Vanessa N.
Ozone Park, NY
Gives lots of volume but I curl my eyelashes before and after I use them and they give fantastic results. This is my go to mascara that I always repurchase.
Beauty L.
Maybelline Volum' Express® The Rocket® Washable Mascara love this mascara I’ve been using this one for years already I love it it’s my go to mascara.
Shannon S.
Jamaica Plain, MA
This is a great mascara for volume as it indicates. It doesn't give me the length I really want but I am very picky. For volume I definitely give it credit!
Rachna L.
Hoffman Est, IL
What is your favorite Maybelline mascara?
Mikayla H.
Is this worth buying? I need a new mascara and I've been eyeballing this one for a few months now.
Amanda D.
Huntsville, AL
I have heard horror stories about this mascara is it true that it does not come off?
Brittny T.
Berkley, MA
How many mascaras do you use? I use 5 or 6.
Ayesha B.
Hyattsville, MD
I have had mine for a while and have yet to open it! IS IT WORTH IT!?