BY MAYBELLINE

Explosive volume in rocket time! The supersonic brush and latex-like formula load on big, sleek volume, instantly.

Aqua/Water/Eau, Peg-200 Glyceryl Stearate, Styrene/Acrylates/Ammonium Methacrylate Copolymer, Cera Alba/Beeswax/Cire Dabeille, Paraffin, Copernicia Cerifera Cera/Carnauba Wax/Cire De Carnauba, Butylene Glycol, Stearic Acid, Cetyl Alcohol, Palmitic Acid, Ethylenediamine/Stearyl Dimer Dilinoleate Copolymer, Vp/Eicosene Copolymer, Lithium Magnesium Sodium Silicate, Dimethicone, Aminomethyl Propanediol, Phenoxyethanol, Silica, Caprylyl Glycol, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Dimethiconol, Disodium Edta, Polyurethane-35, Tetrasodium Edta

May Contain:

CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499/Iron Oxides, CI 77007/Ultramarines, CI 77891/Titanium Dioxide, Mica, CI 75470/Carmine, CI 77288/Chromium Oxide Greens, CI 77289/Chromium Hydroxide Green, CI 77742/Manganese Violet, CI 77510/Ferric Ferrocyanide

Maybelline Volum' Express® The Rocket® Washable Mascara
  • "Very affordable mascara for that quick volume on the go look! I have never had a problem with this mascara. It's my every day girl! Very smooth applying applicator. " in 1280 reviews
  • "I have searched for a drugstore brand mascara that compared to other high end brands. THIS IS IT! My number one pet peeve concerning mascara is flaking. I hate when my mascara ends up underneath my eyes by lunchtime. This mascara stays on all day, doesn't flake, but washes off easily unlike waterproof mascaras. I am already on my second tube!" in 366 reviews
  • "This product leaves amazing volume on my eyelashes and it also lengthens them.The wand bristles really help separate my eyelashes. I put two coats and I'm ready to go. Favorite mascara of mine so far!" in 320 reviews
  • "This mascara literally does it all. It adds volume, adds length and separates your lashes just enough. It doesn't make your lashes crunchy, or too separated so it looks like you have six super long lashes. It also doesn't clump, which is a major pro since now it looks great on your top and bottom lashed." in 216 reviews
  • "It made my eyelashes clump together, not in a pretty way but rather excessively, and it made my eyelashes look very short." in 62 reviews
Kelsey L.
Fort Worth, TX
It is a good mascara for the price. I used for about 6 months. If you are looking for a cheap mascara that is of somewhat good quality then you will like it.
Angelica E.
San Antonio, TX
I like to pair this mascara with other ones just for a little extra volume. It's good for.volume but it needs to be paired with one that can give you length.
Shannon S.
Jamaica Plain, MA
This is a great mascara for volume as it indicates. It doesn't give me the length I really want but I am very picky. For volume I definitely give it credit!
Interesting! although i prefer the colossal mascara this one works well too. I would say its my favorite but it separates lashes and doesn't clump or flake!
Leanna G.
Really like this mascara! It makes my eye lashes look extra long and it leaves them clump free! This is a really good drug store mascara! Totally recommend!
Jacqueline G.
Wichita, KS
My go to favorite drugstore mascara! Love the lengthening it gives. And it helps hold curl I have extremely short straight lashes. This one doesn't fail me.
Vanessa N.
Ozone Park, NY
Gives lots of volume but I curl my eyelashes before and after I use them and they give fantastic results. This is my go to mascara that I always repurchase.
Maria L.
Whittier, CA
This product is very popular because it is very good for keeping your eyelashes thick and the pice for it is stable it's not expansive it's just affordable.
Teresa C.
Bremerton, WA
I really enjoy this mascara. It does not give much volume but deffinatly gives you length. Has a few flakes after working out but other than that its great.
Lacy L.
bedford
This is my favorite mascara!! I like something that makes my lashes look super long but is easy to take off and this is the best!! And it’s very affordable!
Rachna L.
Hoffman Est, IL
What is your favorite Maybelline mascara?
Mikayla H.
Is this worth buying? I need a new mascara and I've been eyeballing this one for a few months now.
Amanda D.
Huntsville, AL
I have heard horror stories about this mascara is it true that it does not come off?
Brittny T.
Berkley, MA
How many mascaras do you use? I use 5 or 6.
Ayesha B.
Hyattsville, MD
I have had mine for a while and have yet to open it! IS IT WORTH IT!?