BY MAYBELLINE

Explosive volume in rocket time! The supersonic brush and latex-like formula load on big, sleek volume, instantly.

Aqua/Water/Eau, Peg-200 Glyceryl Stearate, Styrene/Acrylates/Ammonium Methacrylate Copolymer, Cera Alba/Beeswax/Cire Dabeille, Paraffin, Copernicia Cerifera Cera/Carnauba Wax/Cire De Carnauba, Butylene Glycol, Stearic Acid, Cetyl Alcohol, Palmitic Acid, Ethylenediamine/Stearyl Dimer Dilinoleate Copolymer, Vp/Eicosene Copolymer, Lithium Magnesium Sodium Silicate, Dimethicone, Aminomethyl Propanediol, Phenoxyethanol, Silica, Caprylyl Glycol, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Dimethiconol, Disodium Edta, Polyurethane-35, Tetrasodium Edta

May Contain:

CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499/Iron Oxides, CI 77007/Ultramarines, CI 77891/Titanium Dioxide, Mica, CI 75470/Carmine, CI 77288/Chromium Oxide Greens, CI 77289/Chromium Hydroxide Green, CI 77742/Manganese Violet, CI 77510/Ferric Ferrocyanide

Maybelline Volum' Express® The Rocket® Washable Mascara
  • "Very affordable mascara for that quick volume on the go look! I have never had a problem with this mascara. It's my every day girl! Very smooth applying applicator. " in 1280 reviews
  • "I have searched for a drugstore brand mascara that compared to other high end brands. THIS IS IT! My number one pet peeve concerning mascara is flaking. I hate when my mascara ends up underneath my eyes by lunchtime. This mascara stays on all day, doesn't flake, but washes off easily unlike waterproof mascaras. I am already on my second tube!" in 366 reviews
  • "This product leaves amazing volume on my eyelashes and it also lengthens them.The wand bristles really help separate my eyelashes. I put two coats and I'm ready to go. Favorite mascara of mine so far!" in 320 reviews
  • "This mascara literally does it all. It adds volume, adds length and separates your lashes just enough. It doesn't make your lashes crunchy, or too separated so it looks like you have six super long lashes. It also doesn't clump, which is a major pro since now it looks great on your top and bottom lashed." in 216 reviews
  • "It made my eyelashes clump together, not in a pretty way but rather excessively, and it made my eyelashes look very short." in 62 reviews
Sara E.
Huntertown , IN
Review for: Very Black more...
This is my go to favorite mascara that I have tried I use it almost everyday I have tried many other mascaras and this one keeps my eyelashes up and it lasts for all day I would recommend this mascara because of how it doesn’t create fall out.
Natalie W.
Cleveland
Review for: Blackest Black more...
This is by far my favorite drugstore mascara. It makes my lashes look as long as a lot of high end mascara's do, plus it's paraben free which is something I have to have in a mascara. Finally I rub my eyes a lot and this is one of the only mascara's that stay in place and don't leave black smudges under my eye halfway through the day.
Micheale S.
I’m a mascara junkie and I try everything once. This one is a good mascara. It’s not the best I’ve tried but not the worst. The packaging is very simple and self explanatory. It wasn’t a bad mascara. I like tons of volume and length in one.
Jenni G.
Algonquin
I have always LOVED this mascara. The formula is great and the wand is perfect. It really makes my lashes long and black without getting clumpy. It does not run, but comes off easily when you wash it off. This has been my go to for a while!
Emma D.
Review for: Blackest Black more...
This product is very affordable and is great quality for a drugstore mascara. It makes my lashes look extremely long and not clumpy. My only concern is that there may be some fallout and it dries extremely quick making it hard to build up.
Marisol R.
2288 Montrose dr. East point
Review for: Blackest Black more...
AMAZING ! This is my all time favorite mascara ! I bought mine at Walmart. I’m sure you can find one anywhere . My eyes are like a light brown (not hazel) at times. It’s easy to apply and I love the brush . I recommend this product a lot !
lauren m.
paola
Review for: Blackest Black more...
i like this mascara but i’m not a fan of waterproof mascara because it’s hard to get off. repeat user but i don’t buy this a lot. my eye color is blue/green/yellow color. i would recommend this mascara if you don’t care about waterproof.
Alexis S.
Fort Drum, NY
This mascara has completed my makeup favorites! It adds volume without being clumpy, it lengthens without looking spidery and it gives you the most fluffy lashes! No crunchy lashes here! I can’t say enough good things about this product!
Cynthia L.
Saint Cloud
This was my first mascara ever and it really lasted ! it was hard to take off with a makeup wipe so i would usually just leave it on for the next day. i was pretty young at the time though, so i didnt know hoe bad that was on my lashes.
Falon M.
Lewis Center, OH
Review for: Very Black more...
My best friend and I both use and love this massacre a lots I really love the big wand and how it applies to my lashes, definitely makes my lashes look longer and fuller, I would purchase this again and recommend for you to try it out.
Rachna L.
Hoffman Est, IL
What is your favorite Maybelline mascara?
Mikayla H.
Is this worth buying? I need a new mascara and I've been eyeballing this one for a few months now.
Amanda D.
Huntsville, AL
I have heard horror stories about this mascara is it true that it does not come off?
Brittny T.
Berkley, MA
How many mascaras do you use? I use 5 or 6.
Ayesha B.
Hyattsville, MD
I have had mine for a while and have yet to open it! IS IT WORTH IT!?