BY MAYBELLINE

Explosive volume in rocket time! The supersonic brush and latex-like formula load on big, sleek volume, instantly.

Aqua/Water/Eau, Peg-200 Glyceryl Stearate, Styrene/Acrylates/Ammonium Methacrylate Copolymer, Cera Alba/Beeswax/Cire Dabeille, Paraffin, Copernicia Cerifera Cera/Carnauba Wax/Cire De Carnauba, Butylene Glycol, Stearic Acid, Cetyl Alcohol, Palmitic Acid, Ethylenediamine/Stearyl Dimer Dilinoleate Copolymer, Vp/Eicosene Copolymer, Lithium Magnesium Sodium Silicate, Dimethicone, Aminomethyl Propanediol, Phenoxyethanol, Silica, Caprylyl Glycol, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Dimethiconol, Disodium Edta, Polyurethane-35, Tetrasodium Edta

May Contain:

CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499/Iron Oxides, CI 77007/Ultramarines, CI 77891/Titanium Dioxide, Mica, CI 75470/Carmine, CI 77288/Chromium Oxide Greens, CI 77289/Chromium Hydroxide Green, CI 77742/Manganese Violet, CI 77510/Ferric Ferrocyanide

Maybelline Volum' Express® The Rocket® Washable Mascara
  • "Very affordable mascara for that quick volume on the go look! I have never had a problem with this mascara. It's my every day girl! Very smooth applying applicator. " in 1280 reviews
  • "I have searched for a drugstore brand mascara that compared to other high end brands. THIS IS IT! My number one pet peeve concerning mascara is flaking. I hate when my mascara ends up underneath my eyes by lunchtime. This mascara stays on all day, doesn't flake, but washes off easily unlike waterproof mascaras. I am already on my second tube!" in 366 reviews
  • "This product leaves amazing volume on my eyelashes and it also lengthens them.The wand bristles really help separate my eyelashes. I put two coats and I'm ready to go. Favorite mascara of mine so far!" in 320 reviews
  • "This mascara literally does it all. It adds volume, adds length and separates your lashes just enough. It doesn't make your lashes crunchy, or too separated so it looks like you have six super long lashes. It also doesn't clump, which is a major pro since now it looks great on your top and bottom lashed." in 216 reviews
  • "It made my eyelashes clump together, not in a pretty way but rather excessively, and it made my eyelashes look very short." in 62 reviews
Kristen P.
This mascara is very good at volumizing the lashes-- but not good at lengthening. This means it is harder to make the lashes clump-free, but if you work with it your lashes look fuller.
Brianna R.
Loganville, GA
I'm a definite length girl but I kept hearing and reading really good reviews on this product. It gives amazing volume while give good length( which is what I look for). When I aired it with a primer it did amazing things. Definitely recommend this product.
Sara W.
Valley Springs, CA
My favorite mascara right now, it's easy to use and makes my lashes look really nice. It volumizes and lengthens, everything I could want. Nice price, will probably repurchase in future.
Angela Z.
This has seriously become my favorite mascara. I had gotten this because I wanted to try a new mascara and I really was not liking the Great Lash mascara I had. This adds a great amount of volume to my lashes and definitely makes them look fuller.
Kendal C.
San Rafael, CA
I am in love with this product! I have longer, fuller lashes, without any clumping. This is one of the best dug store mascaras I've tried and for the price, it's pretty hard to beat!
Taylor S.
Temecula, CA
I have actually replaced my M.A.C. mascara with this one. I am very particular about my mascara. A bit of a perfectionist really. I want THICK & DARK lashed with out what I can Tarantula eyelashes. This mascara provides the perfect look. I really really love it!
Nitza V.
Los Angeles, CA
I really couldn't wait to get a hold of this product ! when i finally was able to find it I loved it ! gives you great volume and looks amazing after curling your lashes. Only downside is that it dried too fast even when I was really careful with it .
Rebecca K.
Smyrna, GA
I have really thin lashes and love this mascara. Mainly the wand. I feel like I get good coverage and it's not clumpy like some brands/formulas. This is my go to drug store product.
Madison W.
Tulsa, OK
This mascara is fairly decent, it doesn't clump which is nice. Unfortunately it just doesn't give enough "wow" your lashes, and wasn't exactly my favorite product.
Sofia C.
My favorite brush I have ever tried because it is a hard plastic not like a spoolie brush. It wasn't flaky or easy to run. It didn't dry out fast and wasn't too hard to get off. Keep in mind that I got washable.
Rachna L.
Hoffman Est, IL
What is your favorite Maybelline mascara?
Mikayla H.
Is this worth buying? I need a new mascara and I've been eyeballing this one for a few months now.
Amanda D.
Huntsville, AL
I have heard horror stories about this mascara is it true that it does not come off?
Brittny T.
Berkley, MA
How many mascaras do you use? I use 5 or 6.
Ayesha B.
Hyattsville, MD
I have had mine for a while and have yet to open it! IS IT WORTH IT!?