BY MAYBELLINE

Explosive volume in rocket time! The supersonic brush and latex-like formula load on big, sleek volume, instantly.

Aqua/Water/Eau, Peg-200 Glyceryl Stearate, Styrene/Acrylates/Ammonium Methacrylate Copolymer, Cera Alba/Beeswax/Cire Dabeille, Paraffin, Copernicia Cerifera Cera/Carnauba Wax/Cire De Carnauba, Butylene Glycol, Stearic Acid, Cetyl Alcohol, Palmitic Acid, Ethylenediamine/Stearyl Dimer Dilinoleate Copolymer, Vp/Eicosene Copolymer, Lithium Magnesium Sodium Silicate, Dimethicone, Aminomethyl Propanediol, Phenoxyethanol, Silica, Caprylyl Glycol, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Dimethiconol, Disodium Edta, Polyurethane-35, Tetrasodium Edta

May Contain:

CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499/Iron Oxides, CI 77007/Ultramarines, CI 77891/Titanium Dioxide, Mica, CI 75470/Carmine, CI 77288/Chromium Oxide Greens, CI 77289/Chromium Hydroxide Green, CI 77742/Manganese Violet, CI 77510/Ferric Ferrocyanide

Maybelline Volum' Express® The Rocket® Washable Mascara
  • "Very affordable mascara for that quick volume on the go look! I have never had a problem with this mascara. It's my every day girl! Very smooth applying applicator. " in 1280 reviews
  • "I have searched for a drugstore brand mascara that compared to other high end brands. THIS IS IT! My number one pet peeve concerning mascara is flaking. I hate when my mascara ends up underneath my eyes by lunchtime. This mascara stays on all day, doesn't flake, but washes off easily unlike waterproof mascaras. I am already on my second tube!" in 366 reviews
  • "This product leaves amazing volume on my eyelashes and it also lengthens them.The wand bristles really help separate my eyelashes. I put two coats and I'm ready to go. Favorite mascara of mine so far!" in 320 reviews
  • "This mascara literally does it all. It adds volume, adds length and separates your lashes just enough. It doesn't make your lashes crunchy, or too separated so it looks like you have six super long lashes. It also doesn't clump, which is a major pro since now it looks great on your top and bottom lashed." in 216 reviews
  • "It made my eyelashes clump together, not in a pretty way but rather excessively, and it made my eyelashes look very short." in 62 reviews
Brianna S.
Plainfield, IL
I love this product! It gives you the full fake eyelash effect without going through the whole process of putting on and taking off eyelashes. Whenever I use it I never get clumps. I reall recommend this product!!
Sarah L.
St Petersburg, FL
Not my absolute favorite offering from the Maybelline mascara range, but it’s not awful, either. Flaking is minimal. This mascara is something I’d reach for on an everyday occasion when I know I won’t be out for long.
Bhavana M.
I use this as my go to when I'm in a rush and don't have Time for my full makeup routine but want a quick touch for my eyes. Makes my lashes long. I've gotten so many compliments on my lashes using this. Love it!
Jaqueline F.
Review for: Blackest Black more...
This product is by all means a holy grail and a travel necessity. Separates eyelashes evenly and lengthens, while also adding volume. Does not clump your eyelashes and dries instantly for perfect makeup on the go.
Kelsey C.
Hopkinsville, KY
One of my favorite mascara! Makes my eyes really pop! It really does lengthen your lashes and the black completely covers. It also doesn't clump which is definitely a plus! It's not heavy and gives a nice flare.
Kendall L.
Dayton, WA
Review for: Blackest Black more...
This mascara along with most of Maybellines mascaras I love! It makes my lashes look nice without getting too clumpy and doesn’t flake off through the day I really like this product and I would recommend to others!
Erin A.
Stockbridge, GA
I was not a big fan of this mascara. It left my eyelashes very clumped together and didn't provide the length I was looking for. However the color saturation was very good, but it was also extremely difficult to remove. I wouldn't recommend this for anyone looking for a clean and clump-free look.
Brianna T.
Dothan, AL
Review for: Very Black more...
Personal favorite! It’s great for the thin but also thick lashes! Great for all lashes when I’ve used on others. Great product. Gives length. And separates instead of leaving the clumpy lashes we all hate! Love it.
Desiree M.
I love this mascara. It gives me that volume I'm looking for, however it doesn't give me the length I'm looking for. I love that it has brown/black shade. To wash off? Its a pain. But overall still one of my faves.
Fancie S.
Stephenville, TX
Absolutely love this mascara!! I've been using it for years now. It is the perfect combination of thickness & length for any type of lashes. It's affordable & easy to find at any local grocery and drug store!
Rachna L.
Hoffman Est, IL
What is your favorite Maybelline mascara?
Mikayla H.
Is this worth buying? I need a new mascara and I've been eyeballing this one for a few months now.
Amanda D.
Huntsville, AL
I have heard horror stories about this mascara is it true that it does not come off?
Brittny T.
Berkley, MA
How many mascaras do you use? I use 5 or 6.
Ayesha B.
Hyattsville, MD
I have had mine for a while and have yet to open it! IS IT WORTH IT!?