BY MAYBELLINE

Explosive volume in rocket time! The supersonic brush and latex-like formula load on big, sleek volume, instantly.

Aqua/Water/Eau, Peg-200 Glyceryl Stearate, Styrene/Acrylates/Ammonium Methacrylate Copolymer, Cera Alba/Beeswax/Cire Dabeille, Paraffin, Copernicia Cerifera Cera/Carnauba Wax/Cire De Carnauba, Butylene Glycol, Stearic Acid, Cetyl Alcohol, Palmitic Acid, Ethylenediamine/Stearyl Dimer Dilinoleate Copolymer, Vp/Eicosene Copolymer, Lithium Magnesium Sodium Silicate, Dimethicone, Aminomethyl Propanediol, Phenoxyethanol, Silica, Caprylyl Glycol, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Dimethiconol, Disodium Edta, Polyurethane-35, Tetrasodium Edta

May Contain:

CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499/Iron Oxides, CI 77007/Ultramarines, CI 77891/Titanium Dioxide, Mica, CI 75470/Carmine, CI 77288/Chromium Oxide Greens, CI 77289/Chromium Hydroxide Green, CI 77742/Manganese Violet, CI 77510/Ferric Ferrocyanide

Maybelline Volum' Express® The Rocket® Washable Mascara
  • "Very affordable mascara for that quick volume on the go look! I have never had a problem with this mascara. It's my every day girl! Very smooth applying applicator. " in 1280 reviews
  • "I have searched for a drugstore brand mascara that compared to other high end brands. THIS IS IT! My number one pet peeve concerning mascara is flaking. I hate when my mascara ends up underneath my eyes by lunchtime. This mascara stays on all day, doesn't flake, but washes off easily unlike waterproof mascaras. I am already on my second tube!" in 366 reviews
  • "This product leaves amazing volume on my eyelashes and it also lengthens them.The wand bristles really help separate my eyelashes. I put two coats and I'm ready to go. Favorite mascara of mine so far!" in 320 reviews
  • "This mascara literally does it all. It adds volume, adds length and separates your lashes just enough. It doesn't make your lashes crunchy, or too separated so it looks like you have six super long lashes. It also doesn't clump, which is a major pro since now it looks great on your top and bottom lashed." in 216 reviews
  • "It made my eyelashes clump together, not in a pretty way but rather excessively, and it made my eyelashes look very short." in 62 reviews
Angelica H.
I recently started using this mascara and it does so many wonders to my lashes! My lashes tend to loose their curl after applying any mascara and this one gives it a nice lift and curl at the same time!
Jorie B.
Rock Island
I did not like this mascara. It clumped and was a pain to remove. Also, the bristle always poked me in the eye. It seems similar to Covergirl clump crusher which I also dislike.
Stephanie P.
Hensley, AR
This is the best drugstore Mascara I have EVER used! I actually threw away every other mascara that I had in my bag when I bought this and used it for the first time. I NEVER have a problem with spidery lashes or clumps. This is my Go To!
Angie A.
Vancouver, WA
I love this mascara. I have used it on and off for a year or two now and I keep going back to it. It curls my lashes and separates all in one simple swipe. Makes my eyes just pop with no clumping at all.
Jennifer V.
HALTOM city , TX
I like to use this on days I am not using lashes, this really adds volume and length to my lashes. My lashes are actually visible when I use this mascara, I also like how it makes my bottom lashes look long.
Samantha H.
Escanaba, MI
This product used to be terrible..UNTIL they changed the wand! I repurchased this and was pleasantly surprised at how much I really loved this. It make your lashes look great.
Ashtyn B.
Draper, UT
This is my Most Valuable Product! One sweep of mascara over my lashes and It looks great and lasts all day. And I never have a problem with it getting clumpy. This mascara is my go to product and lasts forever! It's definitely worth the money!
Bailey B.
The packaging is super cute! The formula is thin so it doesn't clump up and is very build able. The reason why I gave this product is because it's really hard to get your bottom eyelashes with the wand. But I do really recommend this product!
Olivia G.
This stuff is AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!! It builds very well and doesn't clump!! Makes my eyelashes look two times longer! One of my favorite mascaras ever! And you can buy it at your local drug store!! Couldn't get any better!
Lauren D.
This is my favorite drugstore mascara along with pumped up. I use the waterproof one and it's fantastic. It lasts a long time, doesn't flake or smudge, and doesn't clump regardless of how many coats I put on. I would recommend this to anyone!
Rachna L.
Hoffman Est, IL
What is your favorite Maybelline mascara?
Mikayla H.
Is this worth buying? I need a new mascara and I've been eyeballing this one for a few months now.
Amanda D.
Huntsville, AL
I have heard horror stories about this mascara is it true that it does not come off?
Brittny T.
Berkley, MA
How many mascaras do you use? I use 5 or 6.
Ayesha B.
Hyattsville, MD
I have had mine for a while and have yet to open it! IS IT WORTH IT!?