BY MAYBELLINE

Explosive volume in rocket time! The supersonic brush and latex-like formula load on big, sleek volume, instantly.

Aqua/Water/Eau, Peg-200 Glyceryl Stearate, Styrene/Acrylates/Ammonium Methacrylate Copolymer, Cera Alba/Beeswax/Cire Dabeille, Paraffin, Copernicia Cerifera Cera/Carnauba Wax/Cire De Carnauba, Butylene Glycol, Stearic Acid, Cetyl Alcohol, Palmitic Acid, Ethylenediamine/Stearyl Dimer Dilinoleate Copolymer, Vp/Eicosene Copolymer, Lithium Magnesium Sodium Silicate, Dimethicone, Aminomethyl Propanediol, Phenoxyethanol, Silica, Caprylyl Glycol, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Dimethiconol, Disodium Edta, Polyurethane-35, Tetrasodium Edta

May Contain:

CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499/Iron Oxides, CI 77007/Ultramarines, CI 77891/Titanium Dioxide, Mica, CI 75470/Carmine, CI 77288/Chromium Oxide Greens, CI 77289/Chromium Hydroxide Green, CI 77742/Manganese Violet, CI 77510/Ferric Ferrocyanide

Maybelline Volum' Express® The Rocket® Washable Mascara
  • "Very affordable mascara for that quick volume on the go look! I have never had a problem with this mascara. It's my every day girl! Very smooth applying applicator. " in 1280 reviews
  • "I have searched for a drugstore brand mascara that compared to other high end brands. THIS IS IT! My number one pet peeve concerning mascara is flaking. I hate when my mascara ends up underneath my eyes by lunchtime. This mascara stays on all day, doesn't flake, but washes off easily unlike waterproof mascaras. I am already on my second tube!" in 366 reviews
  • "This product leaves amazing volume on my eyelashes and it also lengthens them.The wand bristles really help separate my eyelashes. I put two coats and I'm ready to go. Favorite mascara of mine so far!" in 320 reviews
  • "This mascara literally does it all. It adds volume, adds length and separates your lashes just enough. It doesn't make your lashes crunchy, or too separated so it looks like you have six super long lashes. It also doesn't clump, which is a major pro since now it looks great on your top and bottom lashed." in 216 reviews
  • "It made my eyelashes clump together, not in a pretty way but rather excessively, and it made my eyelashes look very short." in 62 reviews
Melissa P.
Schofield, WI
I absolutely love the Rocket by Maybelline! I've tried many mascaras but this is by far my favorite. It's long lasting and really makes my lashes thick looking. It places them just right and I have not found anything that works better for me I highly recommend this product!
Sherell G.
Sand Springs, OK
Brush us too wide, making it hard to hard to get to the inner corners of the eye. The hard plastic of the brush is uncomfortable when applying product to the lashes. It may say washable, but the product takes several washes to get to that point. I wouldn't repurchase this one.
Tiana Y.
Seattle
This mascara is amazing! It lengthens and adds volume to my lashes all in one. The packaging is beautiful and the price is very reasonable. I would totally buy this mascara again. I highly recommend!
McKay A.
State University, AR
This is without a doubt the best mascara I have ever used. I got this mascara on amazon after seeing many good reviews about and I absolutely love it! I do not have thick or long eyelashes, but when i put this mascara on, it's like majic! Definitely would suggest it to anyone.
Stefanie O.
Des Moines, WA
This is one of my all time favorite mascaras! The formula is amazing, super black & volumizing. You can build it up too without it getting super clumpy. Once dry, it's soft to the touch & does not flake or budge on me throughout the day.
Marisa D.
This mascara is awesome for intensifying your lashes without clumping them. It doesn't lengthen them as much as it gives them volume, but its great paired with illegal length mascara. But only use this if you don't mind szcrubbing your eyes at night... it is so hard to take off!
Lindsey H.
North Hills
Review for: Very Black more...
To be honest I do not like this mascara I just bought it because it was cheap and I was in need of one but there is better ones out there ! This one doesn't separate lashes or make them longer it's just mascara . Do not recommend it .
Nikkie P.
Lakeside, CA
I'm a mascara hoarder and it's my favorite piece of makeup to try in any brand. That being said, I tried this mascara and while I like it, I don't love it. It's not a layering mascara and starts to clump if I do. I have shorter thinner lashes so I need a mascara I can layer!
Abigail E.
I first got this mascara when I was in about 6th grade and have been addicted ever since. It's absolutely one of my holy grail items adding both length and volume. On top of that the packaging is very attractive and the plastic wand is perfect for separating my eyelashes.
Krysta M.
Peyton, CO
Review for: Brownish Black more...
Okay YES! I love this mascara. I am on my second bottle of it which is a miracle that I even finished the first one. It helps make my lashes fuller and more defined. I have nothing bad to say except that it can clump sometimes but it may just be me. Overall I love this product!
Rachna L.
Hoffman Est, IL
What is your favorite Maybelline mascara?
Mikayla H.
Is this worth buying? I need a new mascara and I've been eyeballing this one for a few months now.
Amanda D.
Huntsville, AL
I have heard horror stories about this mascara is it true that it does not come off?
Brittny T.
Berkley, MA
How many mascaras do you use? I use 5 or 6.
Ayesha B.
Hyattsville, MD
I have had mine for a while and have yet to open it! IS IT WORTH IT!?