BY MAYBELLINE

Explosive volume in rocket time! The supersonic brush and latex-like formula load on big, sleek volume, instantly.

Aqua/Water/Eau, Peg-200 Glyceryl Stearate, Styrene/Acrylates/Ammonium Methacrylate Copolymer, Cera Alba/Beeswax/Cire Dabeille, Paraffin, Copernicia Cerifera Cera/Carnauba Wax/Cire De Carnauba, Butylene Glycol, Stearic Acid, Cetyl Alcohol, Palmitic Acid, Ethylenediamine/Stearyl Dimer Dilinoleate Copolymer, Vp/Eicosene Copolymer, Lithium Magnesium Sodium Silicate, Dimethicone, Aminomethyl Propanediol, Phenoxyethanol, Silica, Caprylyl Glycol, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Dimethiconol, Disodium Edta, Polyurethane-35, Tetrasodium Edta

May Contain:

CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499/Iron Oxides, CI 77007/Ultramarines, CI 77891/Titanium Dioxide, Mica, CI 75470/Carmine, CI 77288/Chromium Oxide Greens, CI 77289/Chromium Hydroxide Green, CI 77742/Manganese Violet, CI 77510/Ferric Ferrocyanide

Maybelline Volum' Express® The Rocket® Washable Mascara
  • "Very affordable mascara for that quick volume on the go look! I have never had a problem with this mascara. It's my every day girl! Very smooth applying applicator. " in 1280 reviews
  • "I have searched for a drugstore brand mascara that compared to other high end brands. THIS IS IT! My number one pet peeve concerning mascara is flaking. I hate when my mascara ends up underneath my eyes by lunchtime. This mascara stays on all day, doesn't flake, but washes off easily unlike waterproof mascaras. I am already on my second tube!" in 366 reviews
  • "This product leaves amazing volume on my eyelashes and it also lengthens them.The wand bristles really help separate my eyelashes. I put two coats and I'm ready to go. Favorite mascara of mine so far!" in 320 reviews
  • "This mascara literally does it all. It adds volume, adds length and separates your lashes just enough. It doesn't make your lashes crunchy, or too separated so it looks like you have six super long lashes. It also doesn't clump, which is a major pro since now it looks great on your top and bottom lashed." in 216 reviews
  • "It made my eyelashes clump together, not in a pretty way but rather excessively, and it made my eyelashes look very short." in 62 reviews
Emily F.
Columbus, NE
This mascara is the BOMB.COM using this mascara fans out the lashes and gives a ton of volume! Using this mascara and then curling them gives an effect of having false lashes on! It great because it doesn’t crumbled after curling since it’s water proof and a little more flexible.
Kaylyn B.
Buffalo, WV
This used to be my holy grail mascara. I haven't bought it in a couple mascara "cycles" because I wanted to try some new stuff out, but it is seriously so good. I swear by any mascara Maybelline makes.
Vivianne V.
I love to buy this in waterproof. It lasts for a long time and it's easy to apply. I don't usually get any clumps at all compared to the mascara my friend has, "they're real." It gives out an even amount of product to all of my lashes. I am not planning to switch out another brand.
Jena T.
Review for: Very Black more...
My favorite mascara from the drugstore. No matter how many mascaras I buy, I go straight back to this one. It definitely makes my lashes look full and long. I've used this for a very long time now and I don't think I'll be stopping soon.
Lexie S.
El Paso, TX
In my opinion this beats all high end mascara, why pay $30+ when you can get this for $7 and get the same result, maybe even better. This gives my lashes so much volume and length, I will never put this down !!
Felisha R.
This is a really great mascara, I haven't repurchased because it is not so amazing that I'd never wanna use another mascara (still searching for the mascara that makes me feel like that) but its still a great one!
Jenni E.
Dunlap , TN
My favorite drugstore mascara. Makes my eyelashes so long and beautiful! Great price for such a great mascara. It is my go to mascara. I usually don't pick up another brand.
Courtney H.
Clarksville, TN
all time favorite mascara!!! applies evenly and the perfect amount and also doesn't clump up your eyelashes. you can find this at a drug store. not too expense. this mascara is perfect.
Kasia K.
Pretty good mascara!
Goes on very easily, and barely clumps at all (if you know how to apply it well).
It gives a pretty good mixture of length and volume, but could be better.
Only major complaint is that once it dries, it is impossible to layer more on.
Velanie V.
I love all of Maybelline's mascaras, but this one might be the best. It doesn't clump, and almost gives the same result as the "They're Real" mascara by Benefit. I'll most likely be buying this again.
Rachna L.
Hoffman Est, IL
What is your favorite Maybelline mascara?
Mikayla H.
Is this worth buying? I need a new mascara and I've been eyeballing this one for a few months now.
Amanda D.
Huntsville, AL
I have heard horror stories about this mascara is it true that it does not come off?
Brittny T.
Berkley, MA
How many mascaras do you use? I use 5 or 6.
Ayesha B.
Hyattsville, MD
I have had mine for a while and have yet to open it! IS IT WORTH IT!?