BY MAYBELLINE

Explosive volume in rocket time! The supersonic brush and latex-like formula load on big, sleek volume, instantly.

Aqua/Water/Eau, Peg-200 Glyceryl Stearate, Styrene/Acrylates/Ammonium Methacrylate Copolymer, Cera Alba/Beeswax/Cire Dabeille, Paraffin, Copernicia Cerifera Cera/Carnauba Wax/Cire De Carnauba, Butylene Glycol, Stearic Acid, Cetyl Alcohol, Palmitic Acid, Ethylenediamine/Stearyl Dimer Dilinoleate Copolymer, Vp/Eicosene Copolymer, Lithium Magnesium Sodium Silicate, Dimethicone, Aminomethyl Propanediol, Phenoxyethanol, Silica, Caprylyl Glycol, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Dimethiconol, Disodium Edta, Polyurethane-35, Tetrasodium Edta

May Contain:

CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499/Iron Oxides, CI 77007/Ultramarines, CI 77891/Titanium Dioxide, Mica, CI 75470/Carmine, CI 77288/Chromium Oxide Greens, CI 77289/Chromium Hydroxide Green, CI 77742/Manganese Violet, CI 77510/Ferric Ferrocyanide

Maybelline Volum' Express® The Rocket® Washable Mascara
  • "Very affordable mascara for that quick volume on the go look! I have never had a problem with this mascara. It's my every day girl! Very smooth applying applicator. " in 1280 reviews
  • "I have searched for a drugstore brand mascara that compared to other high end brands. THIS IS IT! My number one pet peeve concerning mascara is flaking. I hate when my mascara ends up underneath my eyes by lunchtime. This mascara stays on all day, doesn't flake, but washes off easily unlike waterproof mascaras. I am already on my second tube!" in 366 reviews
  • "This product leaves amazing volume on my eyelashes and it also lengthens them.The wand bristles really help separate my eyelashes. I put two coats and I'm ready to go. Favorite mascara of mine so far!" in 320 reviews
  • "This mascara literally does it all. It adds volume, adds length and separates your lashes just enough. It doesn't make your lashes crunchy, or too separated so it looks like you have six super long lashes. It also doesn't clump, which is a major pro since now it looks great on your top and bottom lashed." in 216 reviews
  • "It made my eyelashes clump together, not in a pretty way but rather excessively, and it made my eyelashes look very short." in 62 reviews
Victoria P.
I have stubborn lashes that will not stay curled and i got the waterproof version cause i keep hearing that one keeps ur lashes curled. and i tried it it really really does. i am in love with it. only thing is that it is very very hard to remove.
Heather
The worst mascara I've ever bought. I expected my lashes to look so long and beautiful! But nope. The bristles on the wand are SO unbelievably short it did no good to even put mascara on when I tried this. I will never buy this product again.
Kerri Q.
I did not like this mascara when I first used it. It was way too watery and made my lashes look like crap. But after about 4 uses, it dried up a little and was the perfect consistency to do the job. Now it's my absolute favorite mascara! It does everything my lashes needs; volume and length!
Jessica U.
Dora, AL
As my every day mascara and my go to, it makes my lashes look full and lengthy without being stiff and crunchy. I do not notice any tranfer of product or flaking after a few hours.
Hunter R.
Columbus, OH
I just purchased this product and what I like about it the most is that it lasts a long time and does not dry out quickly. It isn't as dark as I would like the color to be, but holds up compared to expensive other products. I recommend this product.
Erika M.
This is by far my favorite mascaras! I will sometimes if I forget this when traveling have to buy some other kind because I can't find this, but this beats them all. My eyelashes look longer and thicker. I almost feel as if I'm wearing falsies :)
Nicki A.
The formula was nothing special to me. I did not notice my lashes being especially volumized or long. The wand also seemed a little TOO stiff and I thought it kinda dried out fast.
Vanessa F.
Amsterdam, NY
The brush is horrible. The bristles aren't firm at all so way too much mascara goes on your lashes making them stick together! I guess that's where the volume is supposed to come from? I threw it away and went out and bought the regular great lash mascara that has always done well for me!
Haley F.
Keyser, WV
I was pleasantly surprised when I tried this mascara out and it made my lashes look lovely! The mascara lengthened and volumized my short, little lashes. I really like that it also flared my lashes out! Very nice formula, not too dry and not too wet! A+!
Heather S.
Charlotte, NC
I have tried it all, from high end mascara to cheap, but popular mascara, and this by far is my absolute favorite! When I wear this mascara my eyelashes look so full and long that people think I have fake lashes on! This mascara provides incredible volume and length to your eyelashes!
Rachna L.
Hoffman Est, IL
What is your favorite Maybelline mascara?
Mikayla H.
Is this worth buying? I need a new mascara and I've been eyeballing this one for a few months now.
Amanda D.
Huntsville, AL
I have heard horror stories about this mascara is it true that it does not come off?
Brittny T.
Berkley, MA
How many mascaras do you use? I use 5 or 6.
Ayesha B.
Hyattsville, MD
I have had mine for a while and have yet to open it! IS IT WORTH IT!?