BY MAYBELLINE

Explosive volume in rocket time! The supersonic brush and latex-like formula load on big, sleek volume, instantly.

Aqua/Water/Eau, Peg-200 Glyceryl Stearate, Styrene/Acrylates/Ammonium Methacrylate Copolymer, Cera Alba/Beeswax/Cire Dabeille, Paraffin, Copernicia Cerifera Cera/Carnauba Wax/Cire De Carnauba, Butylene Glycol, Stearic Acid, Cetyl Alcohol, Palmitic Acid, Ethylenediamine/Stearyl Dimer Dilinoleate Copolymer, Vp/Eicosene Copolymer, Lithium Magnesium Sodium Silicate, Dimethicone, Aminomethyl Propanediol, Phenoxyethanol, Silica, Caprylyl Glycol, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Dimethiconol, Disodium Edta, Polyurethane-35, Tetrasodium Edta

May Contain:

CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499/Iron Oxides, CI 77007/Ultramarines, CI 77891/Titanium Dioxide, Mica, CI 75470/Carmine, CI 77288/Chromium Oxide Greens, CI 77289/Chromium Hydroxide Green, CI 77742/Manganese Violet, CI 77510/Ferric Ferrocyanide

Maybelline Volum' Express® The Rocket® Washable Mascara
  • "Very affordable mascara for that quick volume on the go look! I have never had a problem with this mascara. It's my every day girl! Very smooth applying applicator. " in 1280 reviews
  • "I have searched for a drugstore brand mascara that compared to other high end brands. THIS IS IT! My number one pet peeve concerning mascara is flaking. I hate when my mascara ends up underneath my eyes by lunchtime. This mascara stays on all day, doesn't flake, but washes off easily unlike waterproof mascaras. I am already on my second tube!" in 366 reviews
  • "This product leaves amazing volume on my eyelashes and it also lengthens them.The wand bristles really help separate my eyelashes. I put two coats and I'm ready to go. Favorite mascara of mine so far!" in 320 reviews
  • "This mascara literally does it all. It adds volume, adds length and separates your lashes just enough. It doesn't make your lashes crunchy, or too separated so it looks like you have six super long lashes. It also doesn't clump, which is a major pro since now it looks great on your top and bottom lashed." in 216 reviews
  • "It made my eyelashes clump together, not in a pretty way but rather excessively, and it made my eyelashes look very short." in 62 reviews
Samantha C.
Anaheim, CA
When I tried this I did love it but I wont lie since then I've tried so many more & haven't repurchased so if you wanna try it you should it's not bad it gets the job done but it's not anything out of this world 🌎
hellozoyla A.
Brooklyn
Review for: Blackest Black more...
I love this mascara. I used it about 5 years ago as my go to and thought I would venture to other lines with maybelline or even high end. 5 years later I’m back and I regret not sticking with it. It applies so smoothly. Lengthens and separates. The volume could use some help but layers like a dream.
Crystal R.
This is definitely the tube of mascara I reach for most often on a day-to-day basis. It volumizes, lengthens and separates each lash, all without clumping... and even with two coats! The formula is great and the rubber wand is really easy to work with.
Ame S.
Hixson , TN
The brush is awful! My eyelashes looked like claws and it was awful to get off. it was all around an awful product that made my lashes go limp and clumped them together. I would rather go bare than ever use this again.
Alicia r.
Brooksville, KY
This is my all time favorite mascara ever!! I have used many different expensive brands and this type of mascara tops all of them! If your looking to have fuller lashes I totally recommend it! It's great I love it!
Jillian N.
Rochester, NY
I've worn this mascara for about two years and I have yet to find another that I love just as much. It's great for long and full looking perfect lashes and really doesn't clump. I always get it in 'blackest black,' and even though it's so dark, I've never had a problem with it running or smudging.
Daniella J.
Milton, MA
I LOVE THIS MASCARA SO MUCH! It's a great product and I swear by it! It goes on smoothly and your eyelashes stay intact all day! It has a great formula, and isn't drying at all! I would 100% recommend this product!
Cristal M.
HATE HATE HATE. Worst mascara I have ever tried! The packaging says it has a latex like formula and I agree! Latex messes hair up! Super sticky and wet and makes me look like I have 3 eyelashes. Gross, clumpy and not worth my money. Never buying again.
Leela M.
Spring, TX
Love this mascara for my "no makeup days", which is almost everyday. It's doesn't make my lashes clump at all. Curl doesn't keep as well but it's not too bad. It's a decent drug store mascara, I would recommend.
Grisury C.
I love love love this mascara! Its the best I have used so far. The waterproof is very hard to remove despite using make up remover, the normal one is still somewhat hard to remove but not as bad. Def worth the price.
Rachna L.
Hoffman Est, IL
What is your favorite Maybelline mascara?
Mikayla H.
Is this worth buying? I need a new mascara and I've been eyeballing this one for a few months now.
Amanda D.
Huntsville, AL
I have heard horror stories about this mascara is it true that it does not come off?
Brittny T.
Berkley, MA
How many mascaras do you use? I use 5 or 6.
Ayesha B.
Hyattsville, MD
I have had mine for a while and have yet to open it! IS IT WORTH IT!?