BY MAYBELLINE

Explosive volume in rocket time! The supersonic brush and latex-like formula load on big, sleek volume, instantly.

Aqua/Water/Eau, Peg-200 Glyceryl Stearate, Styrene/Acrylates/Ammonium Methacrylate Copolymer, Cera Alba/Beeswax/Cire Dabeille, Paraffin, Copernicia Cerifera Cera/Carnauba Wax/Cire De Carnauba, Butylene Glycol, Stearic Acid, Cetyl Alcohol, Palmitic Acid, Ethylenediamine/Stearyl Dimer Dilinoleate Copolymer, Vp/Eicosene Copolymer, Lithium Magnesium Sodium Silicate, Dimethicone, Aminomethyl Propanediol, Phenoxyethanol, Silica, Caprylyl Glycol, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Dimethiconol, Disodium Edta, Polyurethane-35, Tetrasodium Edta

May Contain:

CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499/Iron Oxides, CI 77007/Ultramarines, CI 77891/Titanium Dioxide, Mica, CI 75470/Carmine, CI 77288/Chromium Oxide Greens, CI 77289/Chromium Hydroxide Green, CI 77742/Manganese Violet, CI 77510/Ferric Ferrocyanide

Maybelline Volum' Express® The Rocket® Washable Mascara
  • "Very affordable mascara for that quick volume on the go look! I have never had a problem with this mascara. It's my every day girl! Very smooth applying applicator. " in 1280 reviews
  • "I have searched for a drugstore brand mascara that compared to other high end brands. THIS IS IT! My number one pet peeve concerning mascara is flaking. I hate when my mascara ends up underneath my eyes by lunchtime. This mascara stays on all day, doesn't flake, but washes off easily unlike waterproof mascaras. I am already on my second tube!" in 366 reviews
  • "This product leaves amazing volume on my eyelashes and it also lengthens them.The wand bristles really help separate my eyelashes. I put two coats and I'm ready to go. Favorite mascara of mine so far!" in 320 reviews
  • "This mascara literally does it all. It adds volume, adds length and separates your lashes just enough. It doesn't make your lashes crunchy, or too separated so it looks like you have six super long lashes. It also doesn't clump, which is a major pro since now it looks great on your top and bottom lashed." in 216 reviews
  • "It made my eyelashes clump together, not in a pretty way but rather excessively, and it made my eyelashes look very short." in 62 reviews
Rachel B.
Definitely one of my favorite mascaras. It's easy to use and it doesn't smudge or flake for me. When you first apply it, it gives you intense volume, but I've found that it doesn't do a terrific job of holding a curl throughout the day. That's my only compliant about this product though.
Kim B.
I enjoyed this mascara. It's affordable and gives a good amount of length. Since I finished it, I haven't repurchased as there are so many better options out there. Just an okay product.
Skylynn W.
This is a really great make-up product. I use it everyday, I have about 2 or 3 at the moment. I love how it makes my eye lashes look. Like with a "glow"! If you have never tried it, I do recommend it..! Its not too exspensive and it lasts for a long time. Definitely would buy this again!
Brooke F.
Bozeman, MT
I typically buy this at target. This is my favorite mascara I have ever used. I used to heavily use eyeliner because I have small lashes and little eyes. This mascara does not need eyeliner to make my eyes look better. It's never clumpy and really makes my eyes pop. I always go back to it!
Jenett R.
Ramona, Ca
I use this mascara everyday. The applicator has short bristles which I thought I wasn't going to like but I like them so much better than the longer bristles. This mascara washes off easy with minimal residue.
Hunter R.
Columbus, OH
I just purchased this product and what I like about it the most is that it lasts a long time and does not dry out quickly. It isn't as dark as I would like the color to be, but holds up compared to expensive other products. I recommend this product.
Victoria S.
Flushing, NY
I love this mascara! It gives my lashes so much more volume after a layer or two and it also provides a bit of length, both which my eyelashes need a little help with. This is also a really affordable mascara (I've found this in a two-pack at Target for only $8!) and it's pretty good as well.
Victoria P.
I have stubborn lashes that will not stay curled and i got the waterproof version cause i keep hearing that one keeps ur lashes curled. and i tried it it really really does. i am in love with it. only thing is that it is very very hard to remove.
Britney H.
Gassaway, WV
This mascara is okay. I didn't see a lot wrong with it, the wand you put it on with I didn't like. If you get close to your lash line, it feels like it's scaring your skin. Other mascara wands don't do this.
Miranda Dallas C.
Grand Rapids, MI
I just purchased the Rocket Volum' Mascara from Walgreens for just over $7.00 and I can honestly say this is my new favorite mascara. My lashes look so full and thick! I have tried other Maybelline products and weren't very impressed, but this one is definitely sticking around for a while.
Rachna L.
Hoffman Est, IL
What is your favorite Maybelline mascara?
Mikayla H.
Is this worth buying? I need a new mascara and I've been eyeballing this one for a few months now.
Amanda D.
Huntsville, AL
I have heard horror stories about this mascara is it true that it does not come off?
Brittny T.
Berkley, MA
How many mascaras do you use? I use 5 or 6.
Ayesha B.
Hyattsville, MD
I have had mine for a while and have yet to open it! IS IT WORTH IT!?