BY MAYBELLINE

Explosive volume in rocket time! The supersonic brush and latex-like formula load on big, sleek volume, instantly.

Aqua/Water/Eau, Peg-200 Glyceryl Stearate, Styrene/Acrylates/Ammonium Methacrylate Copolymer, Cera Alba/Beeswax/Cire Dabeille, Paraffin, Copernicia Cerifera Cera/Carnauba Wax/Cire De Carnauba, Butylene Glycol, Stearic Acid, Cetyl Alcohol, Palmitic Acid, Ethylenediamine/Stearyl Dimer Dilinoleate Copolymer, Vp/Eicosene Copolymer, Lithium Magnesium Sodium Silicate, Dimethicone, Aminomethyl Propanediol, Phenoxyethanol, Silica, Caprylyl Glycol, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Dimethiconol, Disodium Edta, Polyurethane-35, Tetrasodium Edta

May Contain:

CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499/Iron Oxides, CI 77007/Ultramarines, CI 77891/Titanium Dioxide, Mica, CI 75470/Carmine, CI 77288/Chromium Oxide Greens, CI 77289/Chromium Hydroxide Green, CI 77742/Manganese Violet, CI 77510/Ferric Ferrocyanide

Maybelline Volum' Express® The Rocket® Washable Mascara
  • "Very affordable mascara for that quick volume on the go look! I have never had a problem with this mascara. It's my every day girl! Very smooth applying applicator. " in 1280 reviews
  • "I have searched for a drugstore brand mascara that compared to other high end brands. THIS IS IT! My number one pet peeve concerning mascara is flaking. I hate when my mascara ends up underneath my eyes by lunchtime. This mascara stays on all day, doesn't flake, but washes off easily unlike waterproof mascaras. I am already on my second tube!" in 366 reviews
  • "This product leaves amazing volume on my eyelashes and it also lengthens them.The wand bristles really help separate my eyelashes. I put two coats and I'm ready to go. Favorite mascara of mine so far!" in 320 reviews
  • "This mascara literally does it all. It adds volume, adds length and separates your lashes just enough. It doesn't make your lashes crunchy, or too separated so it looks like you have six super long lashes. It also doesn't clump, which is a major pro since now it looks great on your top and bottom lashed." in 216 reviews
  • "It made my eyelashes clump together, not in a pretty way but rather excessively, and it made my eyelashes look very short." in 62 reviews
Marie F.
I've tried both the non waterproof & waterproof versions of this mascara. I've repurchased this mascara multiple times and love it!! The waterproof version is my go to because it is actually waterproof!!! Only downside is removing it can be difficult. Definitely a must have mascara!
Catherine H.
Waterloo, IA
I love using this mascara it doesn't clump on my eyelashes at all and it makes them feel light it doesn't make them feel heavy at all like some mascaras do. This is one that I be telling my friends and family about and will recommend to people.
Heather
The worst mascara I've ever bought. I expected my lashes to look so long and beautiful! But nope. The bristles on the wand are SO unbelievably short it did no good to even put mascara on when I tried this. I will never buy this product again.
Nicki A.
The formula was nothing special to me. I did not notice my lashes being especially volumized or long. The wand also seemed a little TOO stiff and I thought it kinda dried out fast.
Britney H.
Gassaway, WV
This mascara is okay. I didn't see a lot wrong with it, the wand you put it on with I didn't like. If you get close to your lash line, it feels like it's scaring your skin. Other mascara wands don't do this.
Sara S.
Bel Air, MD
At first I was a little skeptical of the plastic brush tip as the bristles are shorter and I usually go for natural haired bristles with mascara, but I was pleasantly surprised! This mascara makes my lashes look long and full, which is absolutely perfect.
Deanna B.
Review for: Blackest Black more...
I would recommend this if you want a waterproof mascara, it applies really nicely on the lashes, but if you shower it can get messy and not come off completely. This product requires make-up wipes, but it's really nice and a great mascara option!
Erika M.
This is by far my favorite mascaras! I will sometimes if I forget this when traveling have to buy some other kind because I can't find this, but this beats them all. My eyelashes look longer and thicker. I almost feel as if I'm wearing falsies :)
Renee K.
My all time, go to mascara! This gives me the blackest, longest, fullest lashes! I get so many compliments and people are like, "Girl, are they fake?" Definitely apply many coats and you'll see a difference.
Jessica U.
Dora, AL
As my every day mascara and my go to, it makes my lashes look full and lengthy without being stiff and crunchy. I do not notice any tranfer of product or flaking after a few hours.
Rachna L.
Hoffman Est, IL
What is your favorite Maybelline mascara?
Mikayla H.
Is this worth buying? I need a new mascara and I've been eyeballing this one for a few months now.
Amanda D.
Huntsville, AL
I have heard horror stories about this mascara is it true that it does not come off?
Brittny T.
Berkley, MA
How many mascaras do you use? I use 5 or 6.
Ayesha B.
Hyattsville, MD
I have had mine for a while and have yet to open it! IS IT WORTH IT!?