BY MAYBELLINE

Explosive volume in rocket time! The supersonic brush and latex-like formula load on big, sleek volume, instantly.

Aqua/Water/Eau, Peg-200 Glyceryl Stearate, Styrene/Acrylates/Ammonium Methacrylate Copolymer, Cera Alba/Beeswax/Cire Dabeille, Paraffin, Copernicia Cerifera Cera/Carnauba Wax/Cire De Carnauba, Butylene Glycol, Stearic Acid, Cetyl Alcohol, Palmitic Acid, Ethylenediamine/Stearyl Dimer Dilinoleate Copolymer, Vp/Eicosene Copolymer, Lithium Magnesium Sodium Silicate, Dimethicone, Aminomethyl Propanediol, Phenoxyethanol, Silica, Caprylyl Glycol, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Dimethiconol, Disodium Edta, Polyurethane-35, Tetrasodium Edta

May Contain:

CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499/Iron Oxides, CI 77007/Ultramarines, CI 77891/Titanium Dioxide, Mica, CI 75470/Carmine, CI 77288/Chromium Oxide Greens, CI 77289/Chromium Hydroxide Green, CI 77742/Manganese Violet, CI 77510/Ferric Ferrocyanide

Maybelline Volum' Express® The Rocket® Washable Mascara
  • "Very affordable mascara for that quick volume on the go look! I have never had a problem with this mascara. It's my every day girl! Very smooth applying applicator. " in 1280 reviews
  • "I have searched for a drugstore brand mascara that compared to other high end brands. THIS IS IT! My number one pet peeve concerning mascara is flaking. I hate when my mascara ends up underneath my eyes by lunchtime. This mascara stays on all day, doesn't flake, but washes off easily unlike waterproof mascaras. I am already on my second tube!" in 366 reviews
  • "This product leaves amazing volume on my eyelashes and it also lengthens them.The wand bristles really help separate my eyelashes. I put two coats and I'm ready to go. Favorite mascara of mine so far!" in 320 reviews
  • "This mascara literally does it all. It adds volume, adds length and separates your lashes just enough. It doesn't make your lashes crunchy, or too separated so it looks like you have six super long lashes. It also doesn't clump, which is a major pro since now it looks great on your top and bottom lashed." in 216 reviews
  • "It made my eyelashes clump together, not in a pretty way but rather excessively, and it made my eyelashes look very short." in 62 reviews
Claudia
I like this mascara. It adds so much volume to the lashes. The formula dries out very fast. And I found it irritating my eye for some reason. The packaging is just the same plastic one as always. I would recommend if you are really needing a mascara but I definitely think these are better alternatives.
Chelle A.
Sapulpa , OK
Absolutely one of my favorite mascara brushes ever! It's good for layering with another mascara for a false lash look without the falsies! I use this literally every day! Doesn't leave nasty clumps either like others do!
Harlee B.
Love this mascara it is my third from Maybelline and it works like a charm and gives me volume without clumps which is the biggest thing I have against mascara is having it clump which this doesn't and the formula is perfect so it definitely deserves 5 stars.
Juliette G.
Sun Valley, CA
Review for: Brownish Black more...
I really love this mascara! Maybelline always does the best mascara and their mascaras almost always are a perfect match for my very short and uncurly eyelashes! this mascara does not dry out and lasts a really good time. plus it is not heavy so it helps maintain my lashes curly after I use my eyelash curler!
Noemi O.
Love this mascara! It is definitely my holy grail. It applies well and doesn't clump which is a pet peeve. It was about $6 from my local Walmart so it isn't too expensive. I will be buying this again so I recommend it.
Dana S.
1,082 reviews
Review for: Brownish Black more...
I tried this mascara and I was pleased with. Maybelline always makes great mascaras and this one is no different. It helps to define lashes and give them good length. Most Maybelline mascaras have unique brushes and this one does a good job of catching every lash.
Jessica M.
This is my holy grail mascara! I have repurchased this one at least five times now. It's lasting power is amazing, and it gives perfect length and volume. I love that I can apply just one cat for day to day simple makeup looks, and then two to three coats for more glam looks! I highly recommend this mascara.
Tina L.
This doesn't give me length or volume and it's decent at darkening my lashes.However,this mascara does not smudges or flakes so I use it as a top coat over other mascaras just to kind of "seal in".I really it for that purpose but as a mascara alone it's not the best.
Adeline W.
Fremont, CA
Review for: Brownish Black more...
This mascara does an amazing job thickening my lashes, my lashes always feel fuller after only one coat.
Slight warning though: this stuff does not come off. I usually use the Julep Bare Face Cleansing oil or the clinique take the day off to wash off the mascara.
Gracelynn G.
This stuff makes your lashes lol very full. Not very long and it goes bad fast so you'll have like 1- 1/2 months with it. Don't use too much or it will become clumpy. I'd recommend using a lengthening mascara before this.
Rachna L.
Hoffman Est, IL
What is your favorite Maybelline mascara?
Mikayla H.
Is this worth buying? I need a new mascara and I've been eyeballing this one for a few months now.
Amanda D.
Huntsville, AL
I have heard horror stories about this mascara is it true that it does not come off?
Brittny T.
Berkley, MA
How many mascaras do you use? I use 5 or 6.
Ayesha B.
Hyattsville, MD
I have had mine for a while and have yet to open it! IS IT WORTH IT!?