BY MAYBELLINE

Explosive volume in rocket time! The supersonic brush and latex-like formula load on big, sleek volume, instantly.

Aqua/Water/Eau, Peg-200 Glyceryl Stearate, Styrene/Acrylates/Ammonium Methacrylate Copolymer, Cera Alba/Beeswax/Cire Dabeille, Paraffin, Copernicia Cerifera Cera/Carnauba Wax/Cire De Carnauba, Butylene Glycol, Stearic Acid, Cetyl Alcohol, Palmitic Acid, Ethylenediamine/Stearyl Dimer Dilinoleate Copolymer, Vp/Eicosene Copolymer, Lithium Magnesium Sodium Silicate, Dimethicone, Aminomethyl Propanediol, Phenoxyethanol, Silica, Caprylyl Glycol, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Dimethiconol, Disodium Edta, Polyurethane-35, Tetrasodium Edta

May Contain:

CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499/Iron Oxides, CI 77007/Ultramarines, CI 77891/Titanium Dioxide, Mica, CI 75470/Carmine, CI 77288/Chromium Oxide Greens, CI 77289/Chromium Hydroxide Green, CI 77742/Manganese Violet, CI 77510/Ferric Ferrocyanide

Maybelline Volum' Express® The Rocket® Washable Mascara
  • "Very affordable mascara for that quick volume on the go look! I have never had a problem with this mascara. It's my every day girl! Very smooth applying applicator. " in 1280 reviews
  • "I have searched for a drugstore brand mascara that compared to other high end brands. THIS IS IT! My number one pet peeve concerning mascara is flaking. I hate when my mascara ends up underneath my eyes by lunchtime. This mascara stays on all day, doesn't flake, but washes off easily unlike waterproof mascaras. I am already on my second tube!" in 366 reviews
  • "This product leaves amazing volume on my eyelashes and it also lengthens them.The wand bristles really help separate my eyelashes. I put two coats and I'm ready to go. Favorite mascara of mine so far!" in 320 reviews
  • "This mascara literally does it all. It adds volume, adds length and separates your lashes just enough. It doesn't make your lashes crunchy, or too separated so it looks like you have six super long lashes. It also doesn't clump, which is a major pro since now it looks great on your top and bottom lashed." in 216 reviews
  • "It made my eyelashes clump together, not in a pretty way but rather excessively, and it made my eyelashes look very short." in 62 reviews
RuthAnne S.
Sandy, UT
I'll be honest, when I first tried this product I really didn't like it. I thought the formula was too wet and clumpy. But as I gave it some time and let it dry up just a bit I have come to really like it! I love the volume, definition and drama it adds to my lashes.
Jessica S.
My friend let me try this out because we were talking about the mascara we use, and I fell in love. I used to use the Falsies one and thought I loved it, but I found that it clumped a lot. Then I tried this one. It's light, held my curl for much longer (almost the whole night for prom!), and didn't clump. My new favorite!
Cassie B.
Madison, WI
This mascara works great for what you pay for it. However, it does get clumpy as it gets old. You have to put it on slow to help with lash separation. Disappointed in how fast it dries out. Typically Maybelline mascara lasts me longer. But, I can't complain for the price I paid. It doesn't get flaky, just clumpy.
Emily L.
Alpharetta, GA
I LOVE this mascara. I have been a fan of drugstore mascaras for years and this is one that I have found to be better than many higher end mascaras that I have tried. It is long lasting and does not leave lashes clumped or spidery when applied correctly. It is a great mascara that I would recommend to anyone.
Mandy F.
Oklahoma City, OK
I've been using this for about one year. I love it doesn't take much to have long thick lashes with this mascara. I use very warm water to remove it then wash with soap for me it is easy to remove. The only con is wiping getting too much mascara on the brush I do have to make sure I scrape access mascara off before applying to lashes, even with that I still love it. Great product for someone that does not have natural long lashes.
Reema A.
Review for: Very Black more...
love it .. it is so good it makes your lashes long and thick and very very black .. I highly recommend it .. so satisfying for its cheap price .. I took it from CVS and for sure I will buy it again
Sidney R.
Until I found the mabelline lash sensational, this was my favorite. It really is a good mascara! I really like the brush as well. However, I don't find this as lengthining as I would like. The lash sensational is a similar price point and much better in my opinion!
Mattie H.
This is my go to mascara! I alway have about 5 tubes of this on my desk. It gives my lashes volume and makes them very dark. I went through many different types of mascara, but ever since I tried this, I have not stopped buying it. Very affordable and a great product!
Stephanie S.
Burbank, CA
You know, if I hadn't tried Benefit's 'They're Real!' mascara before trying this, this would probably be my go-to.....so yeah, I like Benefit's mascara best (I'm a mascara snob..?). BUT for a fraction of the cost, I'd say it's totally worth it! It doesn't clump. It separates all lashes. It lasts long. It's great.
Abigail B.
I was not a huge fan of this mascara. I thought I would be due to the good reviews and high ratings. However, the mascara seemed too heavy and clumped immediately. It almost looked cheap. It was also difficult to take off this mascara with my normal makeup remover and it constantly removed my lashes with it. Overall, I was not a fan and I will not be purchasing again.
Rachna L.
Hoffman Est, IL
What is your favorite Maybelline mascara?
Mikayla H.
Is this worth buying? I need a new mascara and I've been eyeballing this one for a few months now.
Amanda D.
Huntsville, AL
I have heard horror stories about this mascara is it true that it does not come off?
Brittny T.
Berkley, MA
How many mascaras do you use? I use 5 or 6.
Ayesha B.
Hyattsville, MD
I have had mine for a while and have yet to open it! IS IT WORTH IT!?