BY MAYBELLINE

Explosive volume in rocket time! The supersonic brush and latex-like formula load on big, sleek volume, instantly.

Aqua/Water/Eau, Peg-200 Glyceryl Stearate, Styrene/Acrylates/Ammonium Methacrylate Copolymer, Cera Alba/Beeswax/Cire Dabeille, Paraffin, Copernicia Cerifera Cera/Carnauba Wax/Cire De Carnauba, Butylene Glycol, Stearic Acid, Cetyl Alcohol, Palmitic Acid, Ethylenediamine/Stearyl Dimer Dilinoleate Copolymer, Vp/Eicosene Copolymer, Lithium Magnesium Sodium Silicate, Dimethicone, Aminomethyl Propanediol, Phenoxyethanol, Silica, Caprylyl Glycol, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Dimethiconol, Disodium Edta, Polyurethane-35, Tetrasodium Edta

May Contain:

CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499/Iron Oxides, CI 77007/Ultramarines, CI 77891/Titanium Dioxide, Mica, CI 75470/Carmine, CI 77288/Chromium Oxide Greens, CI 77289/Chromium Hydroxide Green, CI 77742/Manganese Violet, CI 77510/Ferric Ferrocyanide

Maybelline Volum' Express® The Rocket® Washable Mascara
  • "Very affordable mascara for that quick volume on the go look! I have never had a problem with this mascara. It's my every day girl! Very smooth applying applicator. " in 1280 reviews
  • "I have searched for a drugstore brand mascara that compared to other high end brands. THIS IS IT! My number one pet peeve concerning mascara is flaking. I hate when my mascara ends up underneath my eyes by lunchtime. This mascara stays on all day, doesn't flake, but washes off easily unlike waterproof mascaras. I am already on my second tube!" in 366 reviews
  • "This product leaves amazing volume on my eyelashes and it also lengthens them.The wand bristles really help separate my eyelashes. I put two coats and I'm ready to go. Favorite mascara of mine so far!" in 320 reviews
  • "This mascara literally does it all. It adds volume, adds length and separates your lashes just enough. It doesn't make your lashes crunchy, or too separated so it looks like you have six super long lashes. It also doesn't clump, which is a major pro since now it looks great on your top and bottom lashed." in 216 reviews
  • "It made my eyelashes clump together, not in a pretty way but rather excessively, and it made my eyelashes look very short." in 62 reviews
Jenn B.
Love this product and Mabelline as a whole! The prices are pretty good and the pigment is great. It isn't waterproof though. And I tend to have to separate my lashes after applying because the mascara tends to clump.
Crissy N.
I naturally have extremely long eyelashes. I've struggled using many different mascaras to find the perfect effortless look. This is a great product for a cheap price! Maybelline is by far one of my favorite makeup brands. Always a go to.
Katherine C.
I've used this mascara for many years and I've always been impressed with the quality of this product. I love how it makes my lashes look. I naturally have very dark and long eye lashes so this works wonders for me!
Samantha C.
Anaheim, CA
When I tried this I did love it but I wont lie since then I've tried so many more & haven't repurchased so if you wanna try it you should it's not bad it gets the job done but it's not anything out of this world 🌎
Daniella J.
Milton, MA
I LOVE THIS MASCARA SO MUCH! It's a great product and I swear by it! It goes on smoothly and your eyelashes stay intact all day! It has a great formula, and isn't drying at all! I would 100% recommend this product!
Jillian N.
Rochester, NY
I've worn this mascara for about two years and I have yet to find another that I love just as much. It's great for long and full looking perfect lashes and really doesn't clump. I always get it in 'blackest black,' and even though it's so dark, I've never had a problem with it running or smudging.
Shannon W.
San Antonio, TX
Just bought this product yesterday as I normally use bare minerals. I needed something fast and cheap. It does the trick although I can see clumping and I'm not a fan of the brush. It'll work for the time being.
Cristal M.
HATE HATE HATE. Worst mascara I have ever tried! The packaging says it has a latex like formula and I agree! Latex messes hair up! Super sticky and wet and makes me look like I have 3 eyelashes. Gross, clumpy and not worth my money. Never buying again.
Amanda B.
Yukon, OK
Like this mascara but it smudges horribly on the bottom lashes. The waterproof version is much better. The good thing about maybelline is that you can buy it pretty much anywhere. Would recommend the waterproof.
Carleigh A.
Hays, KS
I was really surprised by this mascara! I thought it'd be a dud, but I was wrong. It really does lengthen your lashes and the black completely covers. It also doesn't clump which is definitely a plus! It's not heavy and gives a nice flare. Once my tube runs out I'm for sure going to buy another one!
Rachna L.
Hoffman Est, IL
What is your favorite Maybelline mascara?
Mikayla H.
Is this worth buying? I need a new mascara and I've been eyeballing this one for a few months now.
Amanda D.
Huntsville, AL
I have heard horror stories about this mascara is it true that it does not come off?
Brittny T.
Berkley, MA
How many mascaras do you use? I use 5 or 6.
Ayesha B.
Hyattsville, MD
I have had mine for a while and have yet to open it! IS IT WORTH IT!?