BY MAYBELLINE

Explosive volume in rocket time! The supersonic brush and latex-like formula load on big, sleek volume, instantly.

Aqua/Water/Eau, Peg-200 Glyceryl Stearate, Styrene/Acrylates/Ammonium Methacrylate Copolymer, Cera Alba/Beeswax/Cire Dabeille, Paraffin, Copernicia Cerifera Cera/Carnauba Wax/Cire De Carnauba, Butylene Glycol, Stearic Acid, Cetyl Alcohol, Palmitic Acid, Ethylenediamine/Stearyl Dimer Dilinoleate Copolymer, Vp/Eicosene Copolymer, Lithium Magnesium Sodium Silicate, Dimethicone, Aminomethyl Propanediol, Phenoxyethanol, Silica, Caprylyl Glycol, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Dimethiconol, Disodium Edta, Polyurethane-35, Tetrasodium Edta

May Contain:

CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499/Iron Oxides, CI 77007/Ultramarines, CI 77891/Titanium Dioxide, Mica, CI 75470/Carmine, CI 77288/Chromium Oxide Greens, CI 77289/Chromium Hydroxide Green, CI 77742/Manganese Violet, CI 77510/Ferric Ferrocyanide

Maybelline Volum' Express® The Rocket® Washable Mascara
  • "Very affordable mascara for that quick volume on the go look! I have never had a problem with this mascara. It's my every day girl! Very smooth applying applicator. " in 1280 reviews
  • "I have searched for a drugstore brand mascara that compared to other high end brands. THIS IS IT! My number one pet peeve concerning mascara is flaking. I hate when my mascara ends up underneath my eyes by lunchtime. This mascara stays on all day, doesn't flake, but washes off easily unlike waterproof mascaras. I am already on my second tube!" in 366 reviews
  • "This product leaves amazing volume on my eyelashes and it also lengthens them.The wand bristles really help separate my eyelashes. I put two coats and I'm ready to go. Favorite mascara of mine so far!" in 320 reviews
  • "This mascara literally does it all. It adds volume, adds length and separates your lashes just enough. It doesn't make your lashes crunchy, or too separated so it looks like you have six super long lashes. It also doesn't clump, which is a major pro since now it looks great on your top and bottom lashed." in 216 reviews
  • "It made my eyelashes clump together, not in a pretty way but rather excessively, and it made my eyelashes look very short." in 62 reviews
Reema A.
Review for: Very Black more...
love it .. it is so good it makes your lashes long and thick and very very black .. I highly recommend it .. so satisfying for its cheap price .. I took it from CVS and for sure I will buy it again
Emily L.
Alpharetta, GA
I LOVE this mascara. I have been a fan of drugstore mascaras for years and this is one that I have found to be better than many higher end mascaras that I have tried. It is long lasting and does not leave lashes clumped or spidery when applied correctly. It is a great mascara that I would recommend to anyone.
Mandy F.
Oklahoma City, OK
I've been using this for about one year. I love it doesn't take much to have long thick lashes with this mascara. I use very warm water to remove it then wash with soap for me it is easy to remove. The only con is wiping getting too much mascara on the brush I do have to make sure I scrape access mascara off before applying to lashes, even with that I still love it. Great product for someone that does not have natural long lashes.
Daisy W.
Burr Oak, MI
I love LOVE this mascara! It's so affordable and it actually works. I would suggest it for anyone who definitely wants longer lashes. This looks natural on your lashes and it doesn't clump up. Definitely an awesome product!
Michelle N.
Menifee, CA
I have tried most of Maybelline's mascaras and most other drugstore ones as well and this is hands down my favorite. Though I usually get the waterproof one, the washable one makes your eyelashes look so long and beautiful without being clumpy at all. The consistency doesn't feel heavy on my short asian lashes!
Whitney W.
Anderson, SC
I love this mascara as a primer. I usually use Tarte's Lights, Camera, Lashes. Its lengthening, but not so much volumizing. What I like about this the most is that it holds my curl. I need something to hold curl in my lashes, because my right eyelashes are straight.
Paige k.
Nashville, TN
I like this mascara when my eyelashes are in a pretty full state and don't have a lot missing if that makes any sense haha.. in this state it glides on and really adds a ton of volume like you're wearing falsies.. it has a really wet consistency and it adds a little bit of length too.. if you don't naturally have a lot of eyelashes you probably would think this is too clumpy but if you do, you will really love this as much as i do :)
Mindy A.
Lawrenceburg, KY
My go to mascara! I was heartbroken when my favorite mascara stopped being manufactured. I searched high and low for another product I loved as much as the other. I wanted length, volume, and waterproof. I found it in this Maybelline rocket mascara! I buy the very black color will only buy this from now on!
Cassie B.
Madison, WI
This mascara works great for what you pay for it. However, it does get clumpy as it gets old. You have to put it on slow to help with lash separation. Disappointed in how fast it dries out. Typically Maybelline mascara lasts me longer. But, I can't complain for the price I paid. It doesn't get flaky, just clumpy.
Madisen S.
Sacramento, CA
I really like this mascara because it is easy to apply and it is very diverse; you can easily use this product to go from day to night. What I mean by that, is that you can have the "natural eyelashes look" and also the "long, voluminous eyelashes look" too. It just depends on how many coats you choose to use. 🌼
Rachna L.
Hoffman Est, IL
What is your favorite Maybelline mascara?
Mikayla H.
Is this worth buying? I need a new mascara and I've been eyeballing this one for a few months now.
Amanda D.
Huntsville, AL
I have heard horror stories about this mascara is it true that it does not come off?
Brittny T.
Berkley, MA
How many mascaras do you use? I use 5 or 6.
Ayesha B.
Hyattsville, MD
I have had mine for a while and have yet to open it! IS IT WORTH IT!?