BY MAYBELLINE

Explosive volume in rocket time! The supersonic brush and latex-like formula load on big, sleek volume, instantly.

Aqua/Water/Eau, Peg-200 Glyceryl Stearate, Styrene/Acrylates/Ammonium Methacrylate Copolymer, Cera Alba/Beeswax/Cire Dabeille, Paraffin, Copernicia Cerifera Cera/Carnauba Wax/Cire De Carnauba, Butylene Glycol, Stearic Acid, Cetyl Alcohol, Palmitic Acid, Ethylenediamine/Stearyl Dimer Dilinoleate Copolymer, Vp/Eicosene Copolymer, Lithium Magnesium Sodium Silicate, Dimethicone, Aminomethyl Propanediol, Phenoxyethanol, Silica, Caprylyl Glycol, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Dimethiconol, Disodium Edta, Polyurethane-35, Tetrasodium Edta

May Contain:

CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499/Iron Oxides, CI 77007/Ultramarines, CI 77891/Titanium Dioxide, Mica, CI 75470/Carmine, CI 77288/Chromium Oxide Greens, CI 77289/Chromium Hydroxide Green, CI 77742/Manganese Violet, CI 77510/Ferric Ferrocyanide

Maybelline Volum' Express® The Rocket® Washable Mascara
  • "Very affordable mascara for that quick volume on the go look! I have never had a problem with this mascara. It's my every day girl! Very smooth applying applicator. " in 1280 reviews
  • "I have searched for a drugstore brand mascara that compared to other high end brands. THIS IS IT! My number one pet peeve concerning mascara is flaking. I hate when my mascara ends up underneath my eyes by lunchtime. This mascara stays on all day, doesn't flake, but washes off easily unlike waterproof mascaras. I am already on my second tube!" in 366 reviews
  • "This product leaves amazing volume on my eyelashes and it also lengthens them.The wand bristles really help separate my eyelashes. I put two coats and I'm ready to go. Favorite mascara of mine so far!" in 320 reviews
  • "This mascara literally does it all. It adds volume, adds length and separates your lashes just enough. It doesn't make your lashes crunchy, or too separated so it looks like you have six super long lashes. It also doesn't clump, which is a major pro since now it looks great on your top and bottom lashed." in 216 reviews
  • "It made my eyelashes clump together, not in a pretty way but rather excessively, and it made my eyelashes look very short." in 62 reviews
Elizabeth A.
Soledad, CA
I used to use this Mascara in my first stages of makeup and I've upgraded since then but I can say that it's pretty sturdy! it's a good mascara, it doesn't elongate them as Uchida so I'd like but it does make them thicker which is always pretty. another thing I don't like about it is that's it's very flaky so beware!
Alyssa F.
This mascara pumps up the volume on my lashes, but once it dries it becomes very hard. It's difficult to take off my lashes and can be uncomfortable if too much is on because of my hard it gets. I would use the rest of what I have, but I probably wouldn't but it again. I would want something that doesn't damage my lashes.
Ayline M.
New Castle, DE
Favorite mascara for my eyelashes! I have repurchased it so many times and i always come back to loving it! The mascara holds onto my eyelashes throughout the day but it comes off easily when taking my makeup off! Love this product!
Brittany O.
Hyden, KY
I recently read that this product is a "bang for its buck"! Several people had pointed out that it was similar to benefit they're real. Due to the huge price difference I decided to give rocket a try--and I'm hooked! I don't have a problem with it clumping and it goes on very smoothly leaving my lashes full and glamorous!
Madison A.
Fort Smith, AR
I like this mascara when using with other mascaras. I like dramatic lashes and this brush doesn't let that happen. I do like to use this if my lashes get clumpy, this brush helps "unclump" them. I would say that i do use the brush daily.
Camille C.
This mascara is great when you're trying to blend your false lashes with your real ones. I am not one for plastic bristles when it comes to mascara but this has me rethinking it.

The formula is not too thick & the plastic bristles coat the lashes while blending real & false lashes.
Sara L.
Marion
It was a very nice product with super cute, hard to miss packaging. Small bottle great for traveling and sleepovers! It definitely lasted all day with not reapplying. I would definitely buy again. 10/10
Anne T.
This is great, except it seems to flake under my eyes. I always find little black flakes under my eyes and it's only started happening since I started using it. I have the waterproof too, so you'd think it'll be better than that.
Amairani M.
Yakima , WA
I use this mascara on a daily basis. I use it alone if I don't want such dramatic lashes that day. But I usually wear it with 2 other mascaras. This mascara is great for volume, not so much for length. It does dry quickly, so if you wait too long to apply another coat, it'll clump up on you. But if you do it in a quickly manner, its great.
Erin M.
RAVENNA, OH
I have tried so many drug store mascaras, and none of them compare to this one. This brush is nice and the product goes on nicely. It only takes a coat or 2 to make my practically non-existent lashes look amazing. It stays on well, and doesn't seem to smudge or flake easily. It easily gets clumpy if you use too much though.
Rachna L.
Hoffman Est, IL
What is your favorite Maybelline mascara?
Mikayla H.
Is this worth buying? I need a new mascara and I've been eyeballing this one for a few months now.
Amanda D.
Huntsville, AL
I have heard horror stories about this mascara is it true that it does not come off?
Brittny T.
Berkley, MA
How many mascaras do you use? I use 5 or 6.
Ayesha B.
Hyattsville, MD
I have had mine for a while and have yet to open it! IS IT WORTH IT!?