BY MAYBELLINE

Explosive volume in rocket time! The supersonic brush and latex-like formula load on big, sleek volume, instantly.

Aqua/Water/Eau, Peg-200 Glyceryl Stearate, Styrene/Acrylates/Ammonium Methacrylate Copolymer, Cera Alba/Beeswax/Cire Dabeille, Paraffin, Copernicia Cerifera Cera/Carnauba Wax/Cire De Carnauba, Butylene Glycol, Stearic Acid, Cetyl Alcohol, Palmitic Acid, Ethylenediamine/Stearyl Dimer Dilinoleate Copolymer, Vp/Eicosene Copolymer, Lithium Magnesium Sodium Silicate, Dimethicone, Aminomethyl Propanediol, Phenoxyethanol, Silica, Caprylyl Glycol, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Dimethiconol, Disodium Edta, Polyurethane-35, Tetrasodium Edta

May Contain:

CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499/Iron Oxides, CI 77007/Ultramarines, CI 77891/Titanium Dioxide, Mica, CI 75470/Carmine, CI 77288/Chromium Oxide Greens, CI 77289/Chromium Hydroxide Green, CI 77742/Manganese Violet, CI 77510/Ferric Ferrocyanide

Maybelline Volum' Express® The Rocket® Washable Mascara
  • "Very affordable mascara for that quick volume on the go look! I have never had a problem with this mascara. It's my every day girl! Very smooth applying applicator. " in 1280 reviews
  • "I have searched for a drugstore brand mascara that compared to other high end brands. THIS IS IT! My number one pet peeve concerning mascara is flaking. I hate when my mascara ends up underneath my eyes by lunchtime. This mascara stays on all day, doesn't flake, but washes off easily unlike waterproof mascaras. I am already on my second tube!" in 366 reviews
  • "This product leaves amazing volume on my eyelashes and it also lengthens them.The wand bristles really help separate my eyelashes. I put two coats and I'm ready to go. Favorite mascara of mine so far!" in 320 reviews
  • "This mascara literally does it all. It adds volume, adds length and separates your lashes just enough. It doesn't make your lashes crunchy, or too separated so it looks like you have six super long lashes. It also doesn't clump, which is a major pro since now it looks great on your top and bottom lashed." in 216 reviews
  • "It made my eyelashes clump together, not in a pretty way but rather excessively, and it made my eyelashes look very short." in 62 reviews
Krissy M.
Indianapolis, IN
Review for: Blackest Black more...
This is my favourite go to mascara for days I don't wear anything but mascara and lip balm. Lashes look full, voluminous and dark. And it's a great price at the grocery store. Don't have worry about it flaking throughout the day either and washes away with ease. Would definitely recommend.
Kristen R.
Frederick, MD
I am not a fan of this mascara...my eyelashes tend to be pretty long, so I look for mascara that gives volume and not length. This mascara gives volume...but not in a good way. It clumps no matter how you apply it, and half of my eyelashes were stuck together in huge clumps of the mascara. I tried multiple times and it was never any better.
Dominique C.
Hattiesburg, MS
Love the volume you receive from the rocket brush! It doesn't take many sweeps and your done. You don't have to worry about ten minutes of purely putting on mascara to he outline and Length. Good drug store product! Would definitely buy again.
Paige S.
Elizabeth , PA
My all time FAVORITE mascara I have ever purchased. There was quite the hype over it all over my twitter feed. I picked blackest black and I am so in love. It gives my lashes a very dramatic change and I feel incomplete without it. I will continue to keep buying this for as long as I live!
Jarin B.
Rogers, AR
Sheila B.
Montgomery, AL
Rocket is one of the better drugstore mascaras you can buy. It really does give a lot of volume to my blonde lashes. Make sure you always curl your lashes first, I mean, you can't expect the mascara to do ALL the work! I like the packaging :)
Diane N.
Dickinson, TX
I have used this awhile back,this surely is a useful products.I have been using this product daily for school to give a little volume for my lashes.This is a good price to buy,noting too expensive.I would absolutely rebuy this product again.
Amanda C.
Collingswood, NJ
This is decent mascara, I find that there is a lot of transfer to my upper eyelids if I am not careful. I do like that the mascara is very dark and you do not need a ton of product to get it off. I find that this is a bit difficult to remove even in the non-water proof version. I usually use cold cream to get it completely off my eye area.
Ibti K.
Buffalo, NY
The best thing about this product is the brush. It's not like other brushes and it applies the product evenly. My lashes are already very long and this mascara gives it more volume. This is an okay product.
Rachael H.
West Lafayette, IN
I was really excited to try this awhile back, so I picked it up when I ran out of my other mascara at the time. I was a bit disappointed though, as I don't have very think eyelashes, and it just seemed to clump them together. Although, if I brushed them out after then the mascara did wonders. Definitely not my favorite, but not terrible.
Rachna L.
Hoffman Est, IL
What is your favorite Maybelline mascara?
Mikayla H.
Is this worth buying? I need a new mascara and I've been eyeballing this one for a few months now.
Amanda D.
Huntsville, AL
I have heard horror stories about this mascara is it true that it does not come off?
Brittny T.
Berkley, MA
How many mascaras do you use? I use 5 or 6.
Ayesha B.
Hyattsville, MD
I have had mine for a while and have yet to open it! IS IT WORTH IT!?