BY MAYBELLINE

Explosive volume in rocket time! The supersonic brush and latex-like formula load on big, sleek volume, instantly.

Aqua/Water/Eau, Peg-200 Glyceryl Stearate, Styrene/Acrylates/Ammonium Methacrylate Copolymer, Cera Alba/Beeswax/Cire Dabeille, Paraffin, Copernicia Cerifera Cera/Carnauba Wax/Cire De Carnauba, Butylene Glycol, Stearic Acid, Cetyl Alcohol, Palmitic Acid, Ethylenediamine/Stearyl Dimer Dilinoleate Copolymer, Vp/Eicosene Copolymer, Lithium Magnesium Sodium Silicate, Dimethicone, Aminomethyl Propanediol, Phenoxyethanol, Silica, Caprylyl Glycol, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Dimethiconol, Disodium Edta, Polyurethane-35, Tetrasodium Edta

May Contain:

CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499/Iron Oxides, CI 77007/Ultramarines, CI 77891/Titanium Dioxide, Mica, CI 75470/Carmine, CI 77288/Chromium Oxide Greens, CI 77289/Chromium Hydroxide Green, CI 77742/Manganese Violet, CI 77510/Ferric Ferrocyanide

Maybelline Volum' Express® The Rocket® Washable Mascara
  • "Very affordable mascara for that quick volume on the go look! I have never had a problem with this mascara. It's my every day girl! Very smooth applying applicator. " in 1280 reviews
  • "I have searched for a drugstore brand mascara that compared to other high end brands. THIS IS IT! My number one pet peeve concerning mascara is flaking. I hate when my mascara ends up underneath my eyes by lunchtime. This mascara stays on all day, doesn't flake, but washes off easily unlike waterproof mascaras. I am already on my second tube!" in 366 reviews
  • "This product leaves amazing volume on my eyelashes and it also lengthens them.The wand bristles really help separate my eyelashes. I put two coats and I'm ready to go. Favorite mascara of mine so far!" in 320 reviews
  • "This mascara literally does it all. It adds volume, adds length and separates your lashes just enough. It doesn't make your lashes crunchy, or too separated so it looks like you have six super long lashes. It also doesn't clump, which is a major pro since now it looks great on your top and bottom lashed." in 216 reviews
  • "It made my eyelashes clump together, not in a pretty way but rather excessively, and it made my eyelashes look very short." in 62 reviews
Maria G.
My friend recommended me this mascara and ever since this day, I loved it so much. This is a great product and I enjoy the results it gave me. Everyone's opinion is different because it really worked for me and regardless you should give it a try for yourself because everyone gets different results. I think it's a great product!!
Hunter M.
I loved this mascara. The original formula could be used as waterproof in my opinion, no matter how much water hit my lashes, it never came off. I love the color and how it made my lashes look long and full. What I didn't like is how hard it was to remove, I would end up pulling out lashes due to trying to remove the mascara.
Brittany O.
Hyden, KY
I recently read that this product is a "bang for its buck"! Several people had pointed out that it was similar to benefit they're real. Due to the huge price difference I decided to give rocket a try--and I'm hooked! I don't have a problem with it clumping and it goes on very smoothly leaving my lashes full and glamorous!
Christena D.
Colorado Springs, CO
I like the color intensity and consistency of this mascara. The plastic bristles make it not as flimsy as other mascara wands which makes application easy. It drys quickly so there is not as much room to smudge and mess up existing eye make up. Personally, this mascara is one of my favorites.
Yesenia P.
I actually liked this product, it was slowly turning into my HG, even with its ugly packaging, but a few days to a weeks of using this I started having very sensitive lids.. which I had with the lashblast. So, i stopped using it, because the last time I had that feeling my lashes fell out in clumps and I had an allergic rxn.
Anne T.
This is great, except it seems to flake under my eyes. I always find little black flakes under my eyes and it's only started happening since I started using it. I have the waterproof too, so you'd think it'll be better than that.
Autumn B.
Burlington
This product has been my holy grail mascara lately. It does an amazing job and does not clump up
your eyelashes. It lengthens and volumizes your lashes to give the perfect look. I throw this on and it takes little to no time to get a great result. I would 100% purchase again.
Nicole M.
Harleysville, PA
This has to be my favorite drug store mascara! I always get the volume and fullness that I want when I wear it which is why I have been using it for so long. I usually wear this every day for class or when I go out with friends.It can clump sometimes during application but can easily be brushed out if it is still wet.
Kristine F.
Lk Forest Pk, WA
I really do  not like this mascara. I found it to be really clumpy and sort of smashed all of my eyelashes together. I was just noticing that it gets great reviews and I'm honestly not sure how that is. I can't imagine spending money on this ever again.
Madison A.
Fort Smith, AR
I like this mascara when using with other mascaras. I like dramatic lashes and this brush doesn't let that happen. I do like to use this if my lashes get clumpy, this brush helps "unclump" them. I would say that i do use the brush daily.
Rachna L.
Hoffman Est, IL
What is your favorite Maybelline mascara?
Mikayla H.
Is this worth buying? I need a new mascara and I've been eyeballing this one for a few months now.
Amanda D.
Huntsville, AL
I have heard horror stories about this mascara is it true that it does not come off?
Brittny T.
Berkley, MA
How many mascaras do you use? I use 5 or 6.
Ayesha B.
Hyattsville, MD
I have had mine for a while and have yet to open it! IS IT WORTH IT!?