BY MAYBELLINE

Explosive volume in rocket time! The supersonic brush and latex-like formula load on big, sleek volume, instantly.

Aqua/Water/Eau, Peg-200 Glyceryl Stearate, Styrene/Acrylates/Ammonium Methacrylate Copolymer, Cera Alba/Beeswax/Cire Dabeille, Paraffin, Copernicia Cerifera Cera/Carnauba Wax/Cire De Carnauba, Butylene Glycol, Stearic Acid, Cetyl Alcohol, Palmitic Acid, Ethylenediamine/Stearyl Dimer Dilinoleate Copolymer, Vp/Eicosene Copolymer, Lithium Magnesium Sodium Silicate, Dimethicone, Aminomethyl Propanediol, Phenoxyethanol, Silica, Caprylyl Glycol, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Dimethiconol, Disodium Edta, Polyurethane-35, Tetrasodium Edta

May Contain:

CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499/Iron Oxides, CI 77007/Ultramarines, CI 77891/Titanium Dioxide, Mica, CI 75470/Carmine, CI 77288/Chromium Oxide Greens, CI 77289/Chromium Hydroxide Green, CI 77742/Manganese Violet, CI 77510/Ferric Ferrocyanide

Maybelline Volum' Express® The Rocket® Washable Mascara
  • "Very affordable mascara for that quick volume on the go look! I have never had a problem with this mascara. It's my every day girl! Very smooth applying applicator. " in 1280 reviews
  • "I have searched for a drugstore brand mascara that compared to other high end brands. THIS IS IT! My number one pet peeve concerning mascara is flaking. I hate when my mascara ends up underneath my eyes by lunchtime. This mascara stays on all day, doesn't flake, but washes off easily unlike waterproof mascaras. I am already on my second tube!" in 366 reviews
  • "This product leaves amazing volume on my eyelashes and it also lengthens them.The wand bristles really help separate my eyelashes. I put two coats and I'm ready to go. Favorite mascara of mine so far!" in 320 reviews
  • "This mascara literally does it all. It adds volume, adds length and separates your lashes just enough. It doesn't make your lashes crunchy, or too separated so it looks like you have six super long lashes. It also doesn't clump, which is a major pro since now it looks great on your top and bottom lashed." in 216 reviews
  • "It made my eyelashes clump together, not in a pretty way but rather excessively, and it made my eyelashes look very short." in 62 reviews
Roro C.
Saint Louis, MO
The waterproof formula is the way to go if you want lashes to stay curled all day. It is good for the summer months! I love the volume and length it gives my lashes. One complaint I have is that the wand is HUGE. If you are an Asian gal like me, It is hard to work with a huge wand sometimes, especially for the lower lashes. Over all, good product.
Kiley A.
Collegeville, PA
This mascara is definitely my favorite drug store. It's so affordable and does the job so well. It lengthens, gives volume, and separates all lashes to give the perfect look. I would definitely recommend to anyone.
heidy c.
Des moines, WA
Review for: Very Black more...
If I buy a drugstore mascara I go directly to the rocket. This spreads my eyelashes out so well that you can see them all. I've used this a number of times and it has always worked for me. It's not the priciest mascara which makes it good since you are suppose to throw them out after 6 months.
Tiffaney M.
Adairsville, GA
So far, none of the "Volume Express" mascaras have let me down. This one is no exception!! This is my absolute favorite mascara I have EVER used. My lashes look so full and so long. I bought it in brown/black. I use this every day and have recommended it to so many people. I constantly get compliments on my lashes. I will repurchase this mascara!
Jeronica C.
I really like this mascara. It really makes my lashes look amazing and that's only with one coat. I don't have problems clumping at all. It is a little difficult to get in the inner eyelashes because of the brush, but its still worth the buy. I probably won't use this too long though mainly because I'm wanting to try physicians formula. That's it.
Emily S.
Katy, TX
I love this mascara! It's very affordable so I don't feel bad purchasing multiple tubes:) It gives my lashes great length and volume. The formula goes on really smooth and doesn't clump that easily. I would highly recommend giving this a shot if you're looking for a good drugstore mascara!
Hannah M.
This mascara got a lot of hype on youtube. And because its ~$6 I thought I would give it a go. I have to say that the first week of using this is great, but beyond that it goes downhill. Something happens after about a week of use that totally messes up the wear and look of this mascara. The brush is nice. But the formula is wonky and unreliable.
Krissy M.
Indianapolis, IN
Review for: Blackest Black more...
This is my favourite go to mascara for days I don't wear anything but mascara and lip balm. Lashes look full, voluminous and dark. And it's a great price at the grocery store. Don't have worry about it flaking throughout the day either and washes away with ease. Would definitely recommend.
May W.
New Hyde Park , NY
MY HOLY GRAIL MASCARA. I love how it keeps my curls and it doesn't make them fall down like how other mascaras do especially since I have short asian lashes. I like to pair this mascara with a lengthening mascara to give an illusion I have longer lashes. One thing is that it's very hard to take off so you will need to use an eye makeup remover.
Kristen R.
Frederick, MD
I am not a fan of this mascara...my eyelashes tend to be pretty long, so I look for mascara that gives volume and not length. This mascara gives volume...but not in a good way. It clumps no matter how you apply it, and half of my eyelashes were stuck together in huge clumps of the mascara. I tried multiple times and it was never any better.
Rachna L.
Hoffman Est, IL
What is your favorite Maybelline mascara?
Mikayla H.
Is this worth buying? I need a new mascara and I've been eyeballing this one for a few months now.
Amanda D.
Huntsville, AL
I have heard horror stories about this mascara is it true that it does not come off?
Brittny T.
Berkley, MA
How many mascaras do you use? I use 5 or 6.
Ayesha B.
Hyattsville, MD
I have had mine for a while and have yet to open it! IS IT WORTH IT!?