BY MAYBELLINE

Explosive volume in rocket time! The supersonic brush and latex-like formula load on big, sleek volume, instantly.

Aqua/Water/Eau, Peg-200 Glyceryl Stearate, Styrene/Acrylates/Ammonium Methacrylate Copolymer, Cera Alba/Beeswax/Cire Dabeille, Paraffin, Copernicia Cerifera Cera/Carnauba Wax/Cire De Carnauba, Butylene Glycol, Stearic Acid, Cetyl Alcohol, Palmitic Acid, Ethylenediamine/Stearyl Dimer Dilinoleate Copolymer, Vp/Eicosene Copolymer, Lithium Magnesium Sodium Silicate, Dimethicone, Aminomethyl Propanediol, Phenoxyethanol, Silica, Caprylyl Glycol, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Dimethiconol, Disodium Edta, Polyurethane-35, Tetrasodium Edta

May Contain:

CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499/Iron Oxides, CI 77007/Ultramarines, CI 77891/Titanium Dioxide, Mica, CI 75470/Carmine, CI 77288/Chromium Oxide Greens, CI 77289/Chromium Hydroxide Green, CI 77742/Manganese Violet, CI 77510/Ferric Ferrocyanide

Maybelline Volum' Express® The Rocket® Washable Mascara
  • "Very affordable mascara for that quick volume on the go look! I have never had a problem with this mascara. It's my every day girl! Very smooth applying applicator. " in 1280 reviews
  • "I have searched for a drugstore brand mascara that compared to other high end brands. THIS IS IT! My number one pet peeve concerning mascara is flaking. I hate when my mascara ends up underneath my eyes by lunchtime. This mascara stays on all day, doesn't flake, but washes off easily unlike waterproof mascaras. I am already on my second tube!" in 366 reviews
  • "This product leaves amazing volume on my eyelashes and it also lengthens them.The wand bristles really help separate my eyelashes. I put two coats and I'm ready to go. Favorite mascara of mine so far!" in 320 reviews
  • "This mascara literally does it all. It adds volume, adds length and separates your lashes just enough. It doesn't make your lashes crunchy, or too separated so it looks like you have six super long lashes. It also doesn't clump, which is a major pro since now it looks great on your top and bottom lashed." in 216 reviews
  • "It made my eyelashes clump together, not in a pretty way but rather excessively, and it made my eyelashes look very short." in 62 reviews
Heather P.
Fleetwood, NC
This is my go to mascara. I love the brush. many other mascara clump my lashes, but not this one. As a busy mom I don't have time to reapply my mascara if it flakes off but with their rocket Mascara I don't have to. one in the morning and I'm done!
Barbara V.
Richardson, TX
You've got to be careful with this formula. It's very liquidy, so it can make your lashes clump by the second application. I usually only do one application through the lashes and that's really all I needed. It has really good staying power and elongates my lashes pretty well! For the price, I really think it's worth trying out!
Abby K.
Cleveland, OH
I recently got this product so I could have a thick mascara. I think it fills the role of a very thick mascara. It washes of really easily but stays on all day. I have light blue eyes. I highly recommend this. The mascara wand has so many bristles so its not clumpy at all. I would buy it again and so should you!
Haleigh L.
Pikeville, NC
I usually wear Benefit They're Real mascara, but this Rocket mascara is pretty close. it gives length and volume. I love the brush because it really seperates your lashes. The only downfall is it makes you lashes a little stiff. For the price, this mascara is worth it.
Jennifer C.
Chula Vista, CA
This mascara is great and keeps my lashes looking thick but in a natural way. I use this mascara daily because it isn't overwhelming. My eyecolor is dark brown and black mascara matches my eyes great. Yes I would buy it again.
Emma B.
For a while I stopped using this because I didn't like it anymore but then I came back to it and I think it is even better than roller lash. You can build it up to be clumpy or just put one layer and it still looks amazing. I bought it at Ulta and would so recommend!!
Heajin J.
Flushing, NY
My favorite drugstore mascara! I've tried colossal, falsies and great lash but I always end up returning to rocket. My lashes are not very long and quite straight so I need something that can give it length and volume without clumping it and the rocket does just that!
Ashley G.
Saint Marys, GA
This mascara is okay. It makes my lashes look goo, but for some reason the brush always hurts my lash line. I'm not sure if the bristle are pointy or just hard, but when hit my lash line it hurts. This mascara also makes me look like a raccoon when I get out of the shower, way worse than other mascaras at least.
Courtnee B.
I have been using this mascara for quite awhile! I LOVE IT. It makes my lashes dark, full, and long. This product really does work great for the price (being a drug store mascara). It is also pretty good at not clumping. It goes on easy and smooth. I use it daily.
Shelby S.
Harrisonville, MO
I'm gonna go against the grain with my response. I bought this mascara since a lot of you tubers i watch recommended it. I already have decent eyelashes. This mascara works but seemed a little clumpy when there are a lot of eyelashes already. I could see this working well for people with small eyelashes but really didn't fit my purposes of emphasizing what i already have.
Rachna L.
Hoffman Est, IL
What is your favorite Maybelline mascara?
Mikayla H.
Is this worth buying? I need a new mascara and I've been eyeballing this one for a few months now.
Amanda D.
Huntsville, AL
I have heard horror stories about this mascara is it true that it does not come off?
Brittny T.
Berkley, MA
How many mascaras do you use? I use 5 or 6.
Ayesha B.
Hyattsville, MD
I have had mine for a while and have yet to open it! IS IT WORTH IT!?