BY MAYBELLINE

Explosive volume in rocket time! The supersonic brush and latex-like formula load on big, sleek volume, instantly.

Aqua/Water/Eau, Peg-200 Glyceryl Stearate, Styrene/Acrylates/Ammonium Methacrylate Copolymer, Cera Alba/Beeswax/Cire Dabeille, Paraffin, Copernicia Cerifera Cera/Carnauba Wax/Cire De Carnauba, Butylene Glycol, Stearic Acid, Cetyl Alcohol, Palmitic Acid, Ethylenediamine/Stearyl Dimer Dilinoleate Copolymer, Vp/Eicosene Copolymer, Lithium Magnesium Sodium Silicate, Dimethicone, Aminomethyl Propanediol, Phenoxyethanol, Silica, Caprylyl Glycol, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Dimethiconol, Disodium Edta, Polyurethane-35, Tetrasodium Edta

May Contain:

CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499/Iron Oxides, CI 77007/Ultramarines, CI 77891/Titanium Dioxide, Mica, CI 75470/Carmine, CI 77288/Chromium Oxide Greens, CI 77289/Chromium Hydroxide Green, CI 77742/Manganese Violet, CI 77510/Ferric Ferrocyanide

Maybelline Volum' Express® The Rocket® Washable Mascara
  • "Very affordable mascara for that quick volume on the go look! I have never had a problem with this mascara. It's my every day girl! Very smooth applying applicator. " in 1280 reviews
  • "I have searched for a drugstore brand mascara that compared to other high end brands. THIS IS IT! My number one pet peeve concerning mascara is flaking. I hate when my mascara ends up underneath my eyes by lunchtime. This mascara stays on all day, doesn't flake, but washes off easily unlike waterproof mascaras. I am already on my second tube!" in 366 reviews
  • "This product leaves amazing volume on my eyelashes and it also lengthens them.The wand bristles really help separate my eyelashes. I put two coats and I'm ready to go. Favorite mascara of mine so far!" in 320 reviews
  • "This mascara literally does it all. It adds volume, adds length and separates your lashes just enough. It doesn't make your lashes crunchy, or too separated so it looks like you have six super long lashes. It also doesn't clump, which is a major pro since now it looks great on your top and bottom lashed." in 216 reviews
  • "It made my eyelashes clump together, not in a pretty way but rather excessively, and it made my eyelashes look very short." in 62 reviews
Katie H.
Spooner, WI
Review for: Very Black more...
best drugstore mascara that I've tried yet. I love this formula and the brush is fantastic. I use the it cosmetics superhero mascara and then I put this on top of that. The brush straightens out my lashes for a full and even look. I also find that this doesn't shed or flake as much as some of the other drugstore brands. Love the price too!
Sheareliz M.
My favorite mascara ever! I am a strong believer in mixing high end products with some inexpensive ones as long as they are worth it. Before I tried it, I used to try different brands each time. But I have stuck to this one ever since. They get my lashes looking thick and full and get complimented on them all the time!
Shivani T.
Review for: Blackest Black more...
This is a great, lightweight mascara that lengthens and separates lashes very well. It will not weigh down your lashes at all. I don't think it provides any volume, but it's a great mascara to layer with clumpier mascaras that don't provide separation. I use this mascara constantly and have gone through at least 6 tubes.
Stephanie E.
Mechanicsburg, PA
I've never really had much luck with mascaras, but every once in a while I stumble onto something fantastic. This mascara was everything I wanted- it gave me length and volume without clumping. It looked a lot like I was wearing falsies, and I was amazed and impressed. I've bought it every time I need a mascara since, and I'll be hard-pressed to find another mascara this good.
Heajin J.
Flushing, NY
My favorite drugstore mascara! I've tried colossal, falsies and great lash but I always end up returning to rocket. My lashes are not very long and quite straight so I need something that can give it length and volume without clumping it and the rocket does just that!
Ashleigh W.
Knoxville, TN
This is the best Maybelline mascara I have used to date. I was a little skeptical at first because they are always coming out with 10 million mascaras- BUT I am addicted to this stuff now. I was so impressed with how it keeps my lashes up and really holds the curl. It gives me lots of volume and length, best of both worlds. Definitely will be re-purchasing in the future.
Elizabeth M.
Columbia, TN
I really love this mascara because it isn't clumpy at all. It gave my eyelashes a good amount of volume and makes them look so full. I have tried several mascara brands but Maybelline is definitely my top favorite. I would definitely purchase this again.
Juanita B.
Atlanta, GA
Okay first this review is for the non-waterproof mascara. I couldn't tag the regular version so I will review here.
Yes I love love love this mascara I'm actually going back to buy another one (just bought this tube last week) this adds much volume and no clumps. OMG did I say volume and no clumps!! Must have product. Go there. Buy it. Try it. Use it. Refer it. I did!! LOL😆😆👏👏
Haleigh L.
Pikeville, NC
I usually wear Benefit They're Real mascara, but this Rocket mascara is pretty close. it gives length and volume. I love the brush because it really seperates your lashes. The only downfall is it makes you lashes a little stiff. For the price, this mascara is worth it.
Barbara V.
Richardson, TX
You've got to be careful with this formula. It's very liquidy, so it can make your lashes clump by the second application. I usually only do one application through the lashes and that's really all I needed. It has really good staying power and elongates my lashes pretty well! For the price, I really think it's worth trying out!
Rachna L.
Hoffman Est, IL
What is your favorite Maybelline mascara?
Mikayla H.
Is this worth buying? I need a new mascara and I've been eyeballing this one for a few months now.
Amanda D.
Huntsville, AL
I have heard horror stories about this mascara is it true that it does not come off?
Brittny T.
Berkley, MA
How many mascaras do you use? I use 5 or 6.
Ayesha B.
Hyattsville, MD
I have had mine for a while and have yet to open it! IS IT WORTH IT!?