BY MAYBELLINE

Explosive volume in rocket time! The supersonic brush and latex-like formula load on big, sleek volume, instantly.

Aqua/Water/Eau, Peg-200 Glyceryl Stearate, Styrene/Acrylates/Ammonium Methacrylate Copolymer, Cera Alba/Beeswax/Cire Dabeille, Paraffin, Copernicia Cerifera Cera/Carnauba Wax/Cire De Carnauba, Butylene Glycol, Stearic Acid, Cetyl Alcohol, Palmitic Acid, Ethylenediamine/Stearyl Dimer Dilinoleate Copolymer, Vp/Eicosene Copolymer, Lithium Magnesium Sodium Silicate, Dimethicone, Aminomethyl Propanediol, Phenoxyethanol, Silica, Caprylyl Glycol, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Dimethiconol, Disodium Edta, Polyurethane-35, Tetrasodium Edta

May Contain:

CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499/Iron Oxides, CI 77007/Ultramarines, CI 77891/Titanium Dioxide, Mica, CI 75470/Carmine, CI 77288/Chromium Oxide Greens, CI 77289/Chromium Hydroxide Green, CI 77742/Manganese Violet, CI 77510/Ferric Ferrocyanide

Maybelline Volum' Express® The Rocket® Washable Mascara
  • "Very affordable mascara for that quick volume on the go look! I have never had a problem with this mascara. It's my every day girl! Very smooth applying applicator. " in 1280 reviews
  • "I have searched for a drugstore brand mascara that compared to other high end brands. THIS IS IT! My number one pet peeve concerning mascara is flaking. I hate when my mascara ends up underneath my eyes by lunchtime. This mascara stays on all day, doesn't flake, but washes off easily unlike waterproof mascaras. I am already on my second tube!" in 366 reviews
  • "This product leaves amazing volume on my eyelashes and it also lengthens them.The wand bristles really help separate my eyelashes. I put two coats and I'm ready to go. Favorite mascara of mine so far!" in 320 reviews
  • "This mascara literally does it all. It adds volume, adds length and separates your lashes just enough. It doesn't make your lashes crunchy, or too separated so it looks like you have six super long lashes. It also doesn't clump, which is a major pro since now it looks great on your top and bottom lashed." in 216 reviews
  • "It made my eyelashes clump together, not in a pretty way but rather excessively, and it made my eyelashes look very short." in 62 reviews
Esmeralda G.
Joliet, IL
This mascara gives you full thick lashes with just one coat. I bought mine at Walmart. It was $6, very affordable. Only thing I don't like, is the brush is a little painful since the bristles are plastic. Gives you really full lashes though, love this!
Bethany B.
Review for: Very Black, Blackest Black more...
I absolutely love this mascara! Maybelline kills it with their mascaras! It is very easy to build up so that you get it to the intensity that you like. The color is so rich and it just makes your eyelashes look fabulous. It doesn't smudge or flake which is always a plus when it comes to mascara. I love it and I hope maybelline keeps this one for a long time.
Samantha J.
Greensboro, NC
I always opt for Maybelline when buying mascara and this product did not disappoint. It has a plastic applicator which helps to separate the lashes. I use the waterproof and have never had any issues with smudging. Gives good volume without the clumps.
Mayra U.
Niagara University, NY
Ladies and Gents PSA: THIS IS ONE OF THE BEST MASCARAS I HAVE EVER TRIED! IF you wanted to try the Benefit they're Real mascara but it is out of your price range or do not want to spend so much money on mascara this is such a great dupe! It lengthens, curls and gives your lashes so so much volume. It is not clumpy and it also does not budge with water, sweat etc. Great for summer time especially! One of my favorites! I rave about it on my blog and youtube channel MyrizzleesCorner!
Lexi H.
Edmond, OK
Used this for quite awhile and liked the way it looked. Made my lashes look long but natural. Doesn't clump and isn't crazy expensive. Lasted all day and didn't flake after hours after wear. I would purchase again!
Didi C.
Shanghai
Review for: Very Black more...
When I use this mascara, my lashes stay put and curled all day. I like the packaging because it's easy to hold. I have brown eyes and the black pigment compliments my eyes nicely. I use this product almost everyday and I would recommend it to beginners because it's so easy and instantly volumizing.
Samantha J.
Coraopolis, PA
The best mascara I own. It's honestly the closest drug store mascara I can find that's close to a high end product. It also lasts a good bit of time. I have longer lashes to begin with and this only makes them better!
Veronica A.
Wichita,Ks
I love this mascara! Apply very smooth! the wand is very big. i would definitely buy this product again. its a fairly cheap and its around $7-$9 depending where you buy it. i would highly recommend this to anyone.
Jennifer R.
El Cajon, CA
This definitely lengthens my eyelashes and makes them more full I've used this for years the only bad thing is the first couple times of using it after buying a new one it is VERY wet and it gets everywhere but get past that and it works very well.
Tiffany D.
Ottawa, IL
I have bought this several times. I am addicted to long full dark eyelashes. So I do switch products often just to see if I can do a little better. And this is one of the products that I have rebought over and over.
Rachna L.
Hoffman Est, IL
What is your favorite Maybelline mascara?
Mikayla H.
Is this worth buying? I need a new mascara and I've been eyeballing this one for a few months now.
Amanda D.
Huntsville, AL
I have heard horror stories about this mascara is it true that it does not come off?
Brittny T.
Berkley, MA
How many mascaras do you use? I use 5 or 6.
Ayesha B.
Hyattsville, MD
I have had mine for a while and have yet to open it! IS IT WORTH IT!?