BY MAYBELLINE

Explosive volume in rocket time! The supersonic brush and latex-like formula load on big, sleek volume, instantly.

Aqua/Water/Eau, Peg-200 Glyceryl Stearate, Styrene/Acrylates/Ammonium Methacrylate Copolymer, Cera Alba/Beeswax/Cire Dabeille, Paraffin, Copernicia Cerifera Cera/Carnauba Wax/Cire De Carnauba, Butylene Glycol, Stearic Acid, Cetyl Alcohol, Palmitic Acid, Ethylenediamine/Stearyl Dimer Dilinoleate Copolymer, Vp/Eicosene Copolymer, Lithium Magnesium Sodium Silicate, Dimethicone, Aminomethyl Propanediol, Phenoxyethanol, Silica, Caprylyl Glycol, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Dimethiconol, Disodium Edta, Polyurethane-35, Tetrasodium Edta

May Contain:

CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499/Iron Oxides, CI 77007/Ultramarines, CI 77891/Titanium Dioxide, Mica, CI 75470/Carmine, CI 77288/Chromium Oxide Greens, CI 77289/Chromium Hydroxide Green, CI 77742/Manganese Violet, CI 77510/Ferric Ferrocyanide

Maybelline Volum' Express® The Rocket® Washable Mascara
  • "Very affordable mascara for that quick volume on the go look! I have never had a problem with this mascara. It's my every day girl! Very smooth applying applicator. " in 1280 reviews
  • "I have searched for a drugstore brand mascara that compared to other high end brands. THIS IS IT! My number one pet peeve concerning mascara is flaking. I hate when my mascara ends up underneath my eyes by lunchtime. This mascara stays on all day, doesn't flake, but washes off easily unlike waterproof mascaras. I am already on my second tube!" in 366 reviews
  • "This product leaves amazing volume on my eyelashes and it also lengthens them.The wand bristles really help separate my eyelashes. I put two coats and I'm ready to go. Favorite mascara of mine so far!" in 320 reviews
  • "This mascara literally does it all. It adds volume, adds length and separates your lashes just enough. It doesn't make your lashes crunchy, or too separated so it looks like you have six super long lashes. It also doesn't clump, which is a major pro since now it looks great on your top and bottom lashed." in 216 reviews
  • "It made my eyelashes clump together, not in a pretty way but rather excessively, and it made my eyelashes look very short." in 62 reviews
Heather P.
Fleetwood, NC
This is my go to mascara. I love the brush. many other mascara clump my lashes, but not this one. As a busy mom I don't have time to reapply my mascara if it flakes off but with their rocket Mascara I don't have to. one in the morning and I'm done!
Ashleigh W.
Knoxville, TN
This is the best Maybelline mascara I have used to date. I was a little skeptical at first because they are always coming out with 10 million mascaras- BUT I am addicted to this stuff now. I was so impressed with how it keeps my lashes up and really holds the curl. It gives me lots of volume and length, best of both worlds. Definitely will be re-purchasing in the future.
Jennifer C.
Chula Vista, CA
This mascara is great and keeps my lashes looking thick but in a natural way. I use this mascara daily because it isn't overwhelming. My eyecolor is dark brown and black mascara matches my eyes great. Yes I would buy it again.
Barbara V.
Richardson, TX
You've got to be careful with this formula. It's very liquidy, so it can make your lashes clump by the second application. I usually only do one application through the lashes and that's really all I needed. It has really good staying power and elongates my lashes pretty well! For the price, I really think it's worth trying out!
Abby K.
Cleveland, OH
I recently got this product so I could have a thick mascara. I think it fills the role of a very thick mascara. It washes of really easily but stays on all day. I have light blue eyes. I highly recommend this. The mascara wand has so many bristles so its not clumpy at all. I would buy it again and so should you!
Sheareliz M.
My favorite mascara ever! I am a strong believer in mixing high end products with some inexpensive ones as long as they are worth it. Before I tried it, I used to try different brands each time. But I have stuck to this one ever since. They get my lashes looking thick and full and get complimented on them all the time!
Shivani T.
Review for: Blackest Black more...
This is a great, lightweight mascara that lengthens and separates lashes very well. It will not weigh down your lashes at all. I don't think it provides any volume, but it's a great mascara to layer with clumpier mascaras that don't provide separation. I use this mascara constantly and have gone through at least 6 tubes.
Elizabeth M.
Columbia, TN
I really love this mascara because it isn't clumpy at all. It gave my eyelashes a good amount of volume and makes them look so full. I have tried several mascara brands but Maybelline is definitely my top favorite. I would definitely purchase this again.
Katie H.
Eagan, MN
Review for: Very Black more...
best drugstore mascara that I've tried yet. I love this formula and the brush is fantastic. I use the it cosmetics superhero mascara and then I put this on top of that. The brush straightens out my lashes for a full and even look. I also find that this doesn't shed or flake as much as some of the other drugstore brands. Love the price too!
Myrna F.
Hesperia, CA
This is probably the best drug store mascara ever. I usually wear 3 different mascaras to get my eyelashes looking long and full. But with this mascara i only need about two coats and my eyelashes look like i have false lashes on! The best part is it doesn't clump!
Rachna L.
Hoffman Est, IL
What is your favorite Maybelline mascara?
Mikayla H.
Is this worth buying? I need a new mascara and I've been eyeballing this one for a few months now.
Amanda D.
Huntsville, AL
I have heard horror stories about this mascara is it true that it does not come off?
Brittny T.
Berkley, MA
How many mascaras do you use? I use 5 or 6.
Ayesha B.
Hyattsville, MD
I have had mine for a while and have yet to open it! IS IT WORTH IT!?