3 varieties available
Maybelline Volum' Express® The Rocket® Washable Mascara
Explosive volume in rocket time! The supersonic brush and latex-like formula load on big, sleek volume, instantly.
Aqua/Water/Eau, Peg-200 Glyceryl Stearate, Styrene/Acrylates/Ammonium Methacrylate Copolymer, Cera Alba/Beeswax/Cire Dabeille, Paraffin, Copernicia Cerifera Cera/Carnauba Wax/Cire De Carnauba, Butylene Glycol, Stearic Acid, Cetyl Alcohol, Palmitic Acid, Ethylenediamine/Stearyl Dimer Dilinoleate Copolymer, Vp/Eicosene Copolymer, Lithium Magnesium Sodium Silicate, Dimethicone, Aminomethyl Propanediol, Phenoxyethanol, Silica, Caprylyl Glycol, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Dimethiconol, Disodium Edta, Polyurethane-35, Tetrasodium Edta
CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499/Iron Oxides, CI 77007/Ultramarines, CI 77891/Titanium Dioxide, Mica, CI 75470/Carmine, CI 77288/Chromium Oxide Greens, CI 77289/Chromium Hydroxide Green, CI 77742/Manganese Violet, CI 77510/Ferric Ferrocyanidesee more...
Top Questions See all 720 Q&A
Maybelline Volum' Express® The Rocket® Washable Mascara
- "Very affordable mascara for that quick volume on the go look! I have never had a problem with this mascara. It's my every day girl! Very smooth applying applicator. " in 1280 reviews
- "I have searched for a drugstore brand mascara that compared to other high end brands. THIS IS IT! My number one pet peeve concerning mascara is flaking. I hate when my mascara ends up underneath my eyes by lunchtime. This mascara stays on all day, doesn't flake, but washes off easily unlike waterproof mascaras. I am already on my second tube!" in 366 reviews
- "This product leaves amazing volume on my eyelashes and it also lengthens them.The wand bristles really help separate my eyelashes. I put two coats and I'm ready to go. Favorite mascara of mine so far!" in 320 reviews
- "This mascara literally does it all. It adds volume, adds length and separates your lashes just enough. It doesn't make your lashes crunchy, or too separated so it looks like you have six super long lashes. It also doesn't clump, which is a major pro since now it looks great on your top and bottom lashed." in 216 reviews
- "It made my eyelashes clump together, not in a pretty way but rather excessively, and it made my eyelashes look very short." in 62 reviews
Maybelline's The Rocket is one of my favorite all-time favorite mascaras. It adds beautiful volume and length to my lashes. I love the way it looks. I will definitely keep going back to this one. It is a nice value. I highly recommend this product! <3
My favorite drugstore mascara!! This mascara has never failed me!! It adds volume, lengthen, and adds curl to my lashes!! There's no harsh chemical smell and it's easy to wash off with eye makeup remover. I have nothing bad to say about this miracle in a tube!
I have tried so many mascaras and I keep coming back to this one. It stays on all day and doesn't flake. It also holds up well against tears, which is actually a very important feature. It's never clumpy and my lashes look fuller after application.
This product overall is great. It's a fairly wet formula that is very dark. The first couple applications made my lashes look a bit spidery, but after that they started to look more natural. However, the formula flakes a little bit in the eye and overall is a little bit irritating to my eyes. The product gives good volume and also lengthens. I wish the inside bristles were longer to reach the inside lashes.
This is the first mascara I ever purchased myself. I really liked it. However, I branched out to other mascaras and realized what I liked and did not like. So when I went back to repurchase this mascara, years later... (after hearing such great things about it continuously) I decided that it was too rough for me. It was really difficult to take off and it smudged on me. I do not appreciate the raccoon look.
I was very unsure about this mascara when I first bought it because of the odd, plastic wand and tiny bristles - I didn't think that it could achieve anything. But my goodness, this mascara is amazing. It lengthens fantastically and has good volume. Because the bristles are so tiny, I can also use it for my lower lashes. I use the waterproof version because mascara always smudges on me and it works wonderfully.
Review for: Blackest Black more...
My go-to drugstore mascara! I've purchased and re-purchased this mascara over and over again. I love to use this on an everyday basis when I don't feel like using my high end brands. I would definitely recommend this product because it truly lifts, separates, and volumizes my lashes! The formula is super wet and glides on great. Such a good mascara for a great price!
This is a good mascara but for me it clumps way to easily it also has a bulky buildup with so many styles of Wands and all mascara out there I would probably go to them first. I love CoverGirl mascara's but this product didn't live up to the height
I seriously love this mascara! It has a rubber brush and a really wet formula. I find that its VERY long wearing and it builds up really nicely! This mascara is great for people that curl their lashes after they put their mascara on because it really holds a curl and its not incredibly sticky.
This is pretty much my favorite mascara of all time. I keep trying new things and going back to it. It provides volume and separation. I have very long lashes and the wand is perfect and doesn't clump at all. The formula is great and has been consistent through every tube. Plus, it's drugstore price.
Q & A
What is your favorite Maybelline mascara?
Is this worth buying? I need a new mascara and I've been eyeballing this one for a few months now.
I have heard horror stories about this mascara is it true that it does not come off?
How many mascaras do you use? I use 5 or 6.
I have had mine for a while and have yet to open it! IS IT WORTH IT!?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos