BY MAYBELLINE

Explosive volume in rocket time! The supersonic brush and latex-like formula load on big, sleek volume, instantly.

Aqua/Water/Eau, Peg-200 Glyceryl Stearate, Styrene/Acrylates/Ammonium Methacrylate Copolymer, Cera Alba/Beeswax/Cire Dabeille, Paraffin, Copernicia Cerifera Cera/Carnauba Wax/Cire De Carnauba, Butylene Glycol, Stearic Acid, Cetyl Alcohol, Palmitic Acid, Ethylenediamine/Stearyl Dimer Dilinoleate Copolymer, Vp/Eicosene Copolymer, Lithium Magnesium Sodium Silicate, Dimethicone, Aminomethyl Propanediol, Phenoxyethanol, Silica, Caprylyl Glycol, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Dimethiconol, Disodium Edta, Polyurethane-35, Tetrasodium Edta

May Contain:

CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499/Iron Oxides, CI 77007/Ultramarines, CI 77891/Titanium Dioxide, Mica, CI 75470/Carmine, CI 77288/Chromium Oxide Greens, CI 77289/Chromium Hydroxide Green, CI 77742/Manganese Violet, CI 77510/Ferric Ferrocyanide

Maybelline Volum' Express® The Rocket® Washable Mascara
  • "Very affordable mascara for that quick volume on the go look! I have never had a problem with this mascara. It's my every day girl! Very smooth applying applicator. " in 1280 reviews
  • "I have searched for a drugstore brand mascara that compared to other high end brands. THIS IS IT! My number one pet peeve concerning mascara is flaking. I hate when my mascara ends up underneath my eyes by lunchtime. This mascara stays on all day, doesn't flake, but washes off easily unlike waterproof mascaras. I am already on my second tube!" in 366 reviews
  • "This product leaves amazing volume on my eyelashes and it also lengthens them.The wand bristles really help separate my eyelashes. I put two coats and I'm ready to go. Favorite mascara of mine so far!" in 320 reviews
  • "This mascara literally does it all. It adds volume, adds length and separates your lashes just enough. It doesn't make your lashes crunchy, or too separated so it looks like you have six super long lashes. It also doesn't clump, which is a major pro since now it looks great on your top and bottom lashed." in 216 reviews
  • "It made my eyelashes clump together, not in a pretty way but rather excessively, and it made my eyelashes look very short." in 62 reviews
Jaide S.
Rochester, NY
Holli O.
Fort Myers, FL
I love this mascara! My eyelashes are already really long but I needed a mascara that would give them a lot of volume and this does exactly that! It doesn't clump and I love the brush. It also stays on ALL day and looks just like it did when I put it on in the morning. I definitely recommend this mascara!
Leslie F.
Erie, PA
Okay. i bought this mascara about 2 weeks ago and i will definitely be buying it again. Here's the break down. The color is great, the formula is great. BUT! if you are into the whole natural each eyelash is separated perfectly look then this isn't for you. This mascara is all about volume and yes it may not be the best lash separator but it doesn't look clumpy if that makes sense. on me at least it looks like false lashes.
Daisy C.
I use this mascara to add length to my eyelashes .. It does make them long I have such small lashes like none at all haha but yes this really helps . I always re purchase it maybe like about 20 times already ! I highly recommend try it you won't regret it !!
Maddy C.
cherry creek parkway north , ohio
This is my go too mascara, I have long eyelashes & wear glasses, so when I look for a mascara I want volume & not length. I have bought multiple other drugstore mascara a from other brands and they don't work as well as this one. Will always come back too it.
Bella H.
hyannis
It is so hard to find a mascara that doesn't leave residue all over your under eye areas. I found this mascara about 3 years ago and have tried other kinds here and there but every time I always resort back to the rocket. It stays on all day and separates my lashes perfectly.
Lindsey N.
Spring Lake, NC
As far as drugstore mascaras go, this one is my fav. I used this for a long time before I decided to upgrade to a more professional brand. This compares to an expensive mascara. Made my lashes long and thick, without clumping. And I love the applicator, still one of my favorites. I definitely recommend.
Maria T.
houston, TX
One of my top fav mascaras. i love the fact that it makes my eyelashes bold with out the clumpy look of excess make up on it. the brush helps for lashes not to get stuck together and having a hard and sticky time to separate them. do recommend this product.
Tara M.
This mascara works really good, almost too good. It's really hard to get off, the worst. BUT it holds really good, it will keep the curl all day. I wear this to the beach and it doesn't wear off at all no raccoon eyes. It separates the lashes really good. Just quit using it because it's so hard to get off.
Crystal L.
This mascara is amazing! It gives crazy volume, and looks beautiful. I never have problems with it clumping and it sometimes flakes onto my under eye area, but it's nothing major. I've tried dozens of drugstore mascaras, and so far, this is my favorite. Go give it a shot!
Rachna L.
Hoffman Est, IL
What is your favorite Maybelline mascara?
Mikayla H.
Is this worth buying? I need a new mascara and I've been eyeballing this one for a few months now.
Amanda D.
Huntsville, AL
I have heard horror stories about this mascara is it true that it does not come off?
Brittny T.
Berkley, MA
How many mascaras do you use? I use 5 or 6.
Ayesha B.
Hyattsville, MD
I have had mine for a while and have yet to open it! IS IT WORTH IT!?