3 varieties available
Maybelline Volum' Express® The Rocket® Washable Mascara
Explosive volume in rocket time! The supersonic brush and latex-like formula load on big, sleek volume, instantly.
Aqua/Water/Eau, Peg-200 Glyceryl Stearate, Styrene/Acrylates/Ammonium Methacrylate Copolymer, Cera Alba/Beeswax/Cire Dabeille, Paraffin, Copernicia Cerifera Cera/Carnauba Wax/Cire De Carnauba, Butylene Glycol, Stearic Acid, Cetyl Alcohol, Palmitic Acid, Ethylenediamine/Stearyl Dimer Dilinoleate Copolymer, Vp/Eicosene Copolymer, Lithium Magnesium Sodium Silicate, Dimethicone, Aminomethyl Propanediol, Phenoxyethanol, Silica, Caprylyl Glycol, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Dimethiconol, Disodium Edta, Polyurethane-35, Tetrasodium Edta
CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499/Iron Oxides, CI 77007/Ultramarines, CI 77891/Titanium Dioxide, Mica, CI 75470/Carmine, CI 77288/Chromium Oxide Greens, CI 77289/Chromium Hydroxide Green, CI 77742/Manganese Violet, CI 77510/Ferric Ferrocyanidesee more...
Top Questions See all 720 Q&A
Maybelline Volum' Express® The Rocket® Washable Mascara
- "Very affordable mascara for that quick volume on the go look! I have never had a problem with this mascara. It's my every day girl! Very smooth applying applicator. " in 1280 reviews
- "I have searched for a drugstore brand mascara that compared to other high end brands. THIS IS IT! My number one pet peeve concerning mascara is flaking. I hate when my mascara ends up underneath my eyes by lunchtime. This mascara stays on all day, doesn't flake, but washes off easily unlike waterproof mascaras. I am already on my second tube!" in 366 reviews
- "This product leaves amazing volume on my eyelashes and it also lengthens them.The wand bristles really help separate my eyelashes. I put two coats and I'm ready to go. Favorite mascara of mine so far!" in 320 reviews
- "This mascara literally does it all. It adds volume, adds length and separates your lashes just enough. It doesn't make your lashes crunchy, or too separated so it looks like you have six super long lashes. It also doesn't clump, which is a major pro since now it looks great on your top and bottom lashed." in 216 reviews
- "It made my eyelashes clump together, not in a pretty way but rather excessively, and it made my eyelashes look very short." in 62 reviews
I am loving this new Maybelline Volume Express the Rocket Mascara! I apply this after I use a coat or two of my base coat and this really does the trick for large but not spider lashes! I enjoy the formula which is not too dry and not too wet. I love the wand also which I usually dislike any mascara wands! I am adding this mascara to my everyday makeup routine and recommend if you are thinking about trying this mascara that you do so!
This mascara was okay. If you are one of those girls who apply coat after coat after coat then I don't recommend this mascara. After the first coat is dry and you apply more I found that it rips my eyelashes out. I already have barely any lashes so this wasn't going to work for me. I also found this mascara difficult to take off, which also effects your lashes. Results may vary for different people though I guess. But this wasn't the worse mascara I have ever found so It's okay.
Favorite mascara. I have tried other mascaras in the past just to see what else was out there, but never get the same look that this mascara gives off. It is very long lasting and I feel as though my lashes do not look much different as the day goes on. Absolutely would recommend to a friend.
I have fairly short Asian lashes, so I'm always looking for something that gives a lot of length and volume. Unfortunately Maybelline mascaras have never really impressed me, and out of all the mascaras I've tried from this brand, I think it is the best. I wear the waterproof formula, and boy does this not even budge, one thing I really like about it. Overall, it's a nice mascara, something I don't think I'll repurchase since I've tried better from other affordable brands.
Four stars only because the brand is not cruelty free. Maybeline mascaras are, in general, pretty great. It's affordable and this formula and wand are awesome. It doesn't clump and really adds a lot of volume to your lashes. The chunky packaging makes it easy to find in your makeup bag! lol
I love this mascara because it does not clump on me. I love how this mascara serperates my lashes and and gives me volume! It's not the best at holding a curl but I definitely love everything else about it! The brisles make it easy to apply and get to every single of your lashes separating them and giving you length! I personally love it!
I admit when i first used this mascara after purchasing it i was a little put off ( but in a weird sort of good way ) by just how long it made my lashes. Lol. I have never used a mascara that had made my lashes so long. I also love that it didn't clump my eyelashes together like most mascaras !
Not the best mascara. I don’t like the brush I feel like it clumps up your lashes and apply sway too much product. I heard good things about this product but they were not true
I have a slight makeup obssesion and the minute a new mascara comes out i must try it. That being said i was not impressed by this mascara. It clumped so very easily and while it seemed to add some volume to my lashes it did nothing for length. But application was tricky because the clumping was huge problem.
This was my favorite mascara before I discovered the Loreal Butterfly Sculpt mascara. It definitely provided length but the volume was a little lacking. It left my lashes looking thin and sparse, even after three coats. That being said, it never looked clumpy. It's not my go-to, but it's not terrible.
Q & A
What is your favorite Maybelline mascara?
Is this worth buying? I need a new mascara and I've been eyeballing this one for a few months now.
I have heard horror stories about this mascara is it true that it does not come off?
How many mascaras do you use? I use 5 or 6.
I have had mine for a while and have yet to open it! IS IT WORTH IT!?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos