BY MAYBELLINE

Explosive volume in rocket time! The supersonic brush and latex-like formula load on big, sleek volume, instantly.

Aqua/Water/Eau, Peg-200 Glyceryl Stearate, Styrene/Acrylates/Ammonium Methacrylate Copolymer, Cera Alba/Beeswax/Cire Dabeille, Paraffin, Copernicia Cerifera Cera/Carnauba Wax/Cire De Carnauba, Butylene Glycol, Stearic Acid, Cetyl Alcohol, Palmitic Acid, Ethylenediamine/Stearyl Dimer Dilinoleate Copolymer, Vp/Eicosene Copolymer, Lithium Magnesium Sodium Silicate, Dimethicone, Aminomethyl Propanediol, Phenoxyethanol, Silica, Caprylyl Glycol, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Dimethiconol, Disodium Edta, Polyurethane-35, Tetrasodium Edta

May Contain:

CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499/Iron Oxides, CI 77007/Ultramarines, CI 77891/Titanium Dioxide, Mica, CI 75470/Carmine, CI 77288/Chromium Oxide Greens, CI 77289/Chromium Hydroxide Green, CI 77742/Manganese Violet, CI 77510/Ferric Ferrocyanide

Maybelline Volum' Express® The Rocket® Washable Mascara
  • "Very affordable mascara for that quick volume on the go look! I have never had a problem with this mascara. It's my every day girl! Very smooth applying applicator. " in 1280 reviews
  • "I have searched for a drugstore brand mascara that compared to other high end brands. THIS IS IT! My number one pet peeve concerning mascara is flaking. I hate when my mascara ends up underneath my eyes by lunchtime. This mascara stays on all day, doesn't flake, but washes off easily unlike waterproof mascaras. I am already on my second tube!" in 366 reviews
  • "This product leaves amazing volume on my eyelashes and it also lengthens them.The wand bristles really help separate my eyelashes. I put two coats and I'm ready to go. Favorite mascara of mine so far!" in 320 reviews
  • "This mascara literally does it all. It adds volume, adds length and separates your lashes just enough. It doesn't make your lashes crunchy, or too separated so it looks like you have six super long lashes. It also doesn't clump, which is a major pro since now it looks great on your top and bottom lashed." in 216 reviews
  • "It made my eyelashes clump together, not in a pretty way but rather excessively, and it made my eyelashes look very short." in 62 reviews
Lindsey B.
Tampa, FL
I usually love Maybelline mascara, the formulas are usually great, the wands are perfection, and the packaging is always great! This was no exception! This is one of my favorite mascaras. It wears well, separates and adds volume to my lashes. The wand can be a little tricky because of the fatter middle which has scratched my eyes before that is probably user error.
Joey E.
Austin, TX
I try out a lot of mascaras and I must say, this has been one of my favorites! It Reminds of the Benefit "they're real!" mascara. Except it comes off a lot easier with makeup remover than the benefit one, which I like. This was my go to for about two months until it was finally empty. I have not repurchased it as I have a lot of other mascaras to use right now, but as soon as I get an open slot for another mascara, I will repurchase!
Judy V.
Plainsboro
This is the best mascara I have ever used. I have tried all different kinds and none can compare. This is affordable and available everywhere. I get mine in Walmart. Easy to apple, easy to use and easy to remove. Makes my lashes look long and thick! I get asked if my lashes are false!
Tamara L.
Graham , WA
I already have long lashes, so I never buy mascara in the hopes of lengthening them. However, I do have to have light weight smooth non-clumping mascara. I usually use Physician Formula b/c it does not bother my contacts, but I had a great coupon for this and it was on sale.

So I decided to try it and it is amazing for me. It does not clump my lashes together and it is not too heavy where it weighs my lashes down into my eyes.
Sarah M.
I used to love this mascara but I eventually found better. The wand is really chubby so it's hard to apply on your lower lashes & I have to reach for a smaller one always. But it doesn't make your lashes clumped together which is a plus
Maddie G.
Carmichael, CA
This is easily the best mascara I've EVER owned! Multiple people have asked whether I'm wearing false eyelashes while I'm wearing only this mascara! It doesn't get clumped or dry, and the brush is great. It's easy to work with and only takes about two coats to get the full effect of long lashes! Awesome!
Danielle B.
College Park, MD
I've been unfairly blessed with really long eyelashes that are curled on their own, so the number one thing I look for in a mascara is volume. I've tried tons of mascara from Maybelline to Dior and this is hands down the best Mascara I've ever used. Before trying this I preferred a bristle wand, but now I'm convinced that this plastic wand with the shorter bristles is better for my lashes. The volume I get is AMAZING. It doesn't clump and it stays jet black all day and definitely doesn't flake.
Christine S.
Mount Pleasant
I was due for some new mascara - I don't wear makeup often, but I'm trying to spiffy up more :-) So this looked like a good one to try, as I think my lashes are thin, short and sparse.

OMG - I so totally love this mascara!

The plastic spikey bristles separate and coat each and every individual eyelash. I've never been one who had much in the way of lashes, and this makes me look like I'm wearing falsies - but in a good way - not fake - but full and lush! Seriously - the best mascara EVER!
Kayla R.
Kent, WA
This is one of my favorite drugstore mascaras! The applicator is really nice and separates my lashes really well and also lengthens and gives volume. I’ve repurchased several times.
Layla D.
Muncie , IN
Really incredible! This is my third favorite from the drugstore. I have a love/hate relationship with the wand. I love it because of the volume the wand adds and the small part for hard to reach lashes. Hate because it bumps into my eye every one in a while. You just have to be careful but I do recommend.
Rachna L.
Hoffman Est, IL
What is your favorite Maybelline mascara?
Mikayla H.
Is this worth buying? I need a new mascara and I've been eyeballing this one for a few months now.
Amanda D.
Huntsville, AL
I have heard horror stories about this mascara is it true that it does not come off?
Brittny T.
Berkley, MA
How many mascaras do you use? I use 5 or 6.
Ayesha B.
Hyattsville, MD
I have had mine for a while and have yet to open it! IS IT WORTH IT!?