BY MAYBELLINE

Explosive volume in rocket time! The supersonic brush and latex-like formula load on big, sleek volume, instantly.

Aqua/Water/Eau, Peg-200 Glyceryl Stearate, Styrene/Acrylates/Ammonium Methacrylate Copolymer, Cera Alba/Beeswax/Cire Dabeille, Paraffin, Copernicia Cerifera Cera/Carnauba Wax/Cire De Carnauba, Butylene Glycol, Stearic Acid, Cetyl Alcohol, Palmitic Acid, Ethylenediamine/Stearyl Dimer Dilinoleate Copolymer, Vp/Eicosene Copolymer, Lithium Magnesium Sodium Silicate, Dimethicone, Aminomethyl Propanediol, Phenoxyethanol, Silica, Caprylyl Glycol, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Dimethiconol, Disodium Edta, Polyurethane-35, Tetrasodium Edta

May Contain:

CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499/Iron Oxides, CI 77007/Ultramarines, CI 77891/Titanium Dioxide, Mica, CI 75470/Carmine, CI 77288/Chromium Oxide Greens, CI 77289/Chromium Hydroxide Green, CI 77742/Manganese Violet, CI 77510/Ferric Ferrocyanide

Maybelline Volum' Express® The Rocket® Washable Mascara
  • "Very affordable mascara for that quick volume on the go look! I have never had a problem with this mascara. It's my every day girl! Very smooth applying applicator. " in 1280 reviews
  • "I have searched for a drugstore brand mascara that compared to other high end brands. THIS IS IT! My number one pet peeve concerning mascara is flaking. I hate when my mascara ends up underneath my eyes by lunchtime. This mascara stays on all day, doesn't flake, but washes off easily unlike waterproof mascaras. I am already on my second tube!" in 366 reviews
  • "This product leaves amazing volume on my eyelashes and it also lengthens them.The wand bristles really help separate my eyelashes. I put two coats and I'm ready to go. Favorite mascara of mine so far!" in 320 reviews
  • "This mascara literally does it all. It adds volume, adds length and separates your lashes just enough. It doesn't make your lashes crunchy, or too separated so it looks like you have six super long lashes. It also doesn't clump, which is a major pro since now it looks great on your top and bottom lashed." in 216 reviews
  • "It made my eyelashes clump together, not in a pretty way but rather excessively, and it made my eyelashes look very short." in 62 reviews
Samantha S.
Fremont, OH
I have read where many people compare this mascara to that of Benefits They're real Mascara. I have never tried benefits mascara, but I do know that this is a very nice volumizing mascara. I like this one a lot. If you have ever tried CoverGirls lash blast volumizing mascara but thought that the wand was just too big, this one is like that but has a smaller wand. This didn't flake on me like Covergirls did and didn't clump very much at all for me.
Emily H.
San diego, Ca
I love using this product in combination with other Maybelline lengthening mascaras. This mascara is really good for giving your lashes a FULL look, but it doesn't do much to accent length, which is why I like to use with "falsies" by Maybelline. I apply this mascara to the roots of my lashes, and it makes them extra thick and full. This mascara is great! Loves it!!!
Katherinne N.
rochelle park, NJ
Mascara works different for everyone. It all depends on your lash type. I have pretty long lashes that just lack fullness. This mascara instantly thickens the lashes. If you have sparse lashes your going to hate it because it will clump them, that is what makes them look fuller. For me I get instant drama and mannn do I love it. Its very similar to Benefits They're Real without the stabbing of the brush. LOVEEEE!! Holy Grail for me!
Lindsey B.
Tampa, FL
I usually love Maybelline mascara, the formulas are usually great, the wands are perfection, and the packaging is always great! This was no exception! This is one of my favorite mascaras. It wears well, separates and adds volume to my lashes. The wand can be a little tricky because of the fatter middle which has scratched my eyes before that is probably user error.
Sarah G.
Uniontown, OH
I was trying to find a good dupe for in between buys of my favorite high end mascara. Someone recommended this to me and OMG I am in love. It applies so nicely and the brush really coats every single eye lash. The formula is perfectly creamy and elongates your lashes plus makes them super thick. I am SO impressed!
Amanda L.
Austin, TX
This Mascara Is One Of My Top Five. I LOVE The Applicator The Individually Defined Applicator Is perfect! I Like The Brushes That Separate My Eyelashes. My Eye Lashes Are Long But I HATE CLUMPING! This DOES NOT CLUMP 😊 Waterproof For Sure Price Is Great For The Quality. I Wear Contacts Doesn't Bother and Makes Lashes Longer. My Friend Borrowed Mine And Her Eye Lashes Are Short. After She Used It They Looked Longer And She Applied Two Coats Making Them Look Thicker. Buy It It's Great For All Types Of Eyes.
Crystal D.
I love mascara.  It's something, I alway use, and never have problems, with such as foundation, which can sometimes break me out if I buy a brand that disagrees with me.  So, onto my love of mascara.  I have tried so many different brands.  I really love this one.  It's the one that I'm using right now, and I've been using it for a while.  It really does a good job of separating your lashes and that's what I really like.  I love the wand.
Amy C.
HANOVER, IN
I ware mascara everyday and I love trying new products at least once. This mascara provides length and volume. The brush is different then most other mascaras. I would say this is a thick mascara so it does make my lashes nice and solid bold.
Tracy D.
Product did nothing it claimed it would. Brush is hard and too thick to get into corners of eyes. One application is never enough for full volume. Clumps easily.
Danielle R.
Freehold , NJ
I like this product a lot, the packaging is cute, and I love the wand. I got this mascara at Walgreens I think. The reason why I rated it four starts is because I haven't used it in years. But it was the only mascara I used for a while. I think everyone would like this mascara. It lifts up your lashes and gives you volume.
Rachna L.
Hoffman Est, IL
What is your favorite Maybelline mascara?
Mikayla H.
Is this worth buying? I need a new mascara and I've been eyeballing this one for a few months now.
Amanda D.
Huntsville, AL
I have heard horror stories about this mascara is it true that it does not come off?
Brittny T.
Berkley, MA
How many mascaras do you use? I use 5 or 6.
Ayesha B.
Hyattsville, MD
I have had mine for a while and have yet to open it! IS IT WORTH IT!?