BY MAYBELLINE

Explosive volume in rocket time! The supersonic brush and latex-like formula load on big, sleek volume, instantly.

Aqua/Water/Eau, Peg-200 Glyceryl Stearate, Styrene/Acrylates/Ammonium Methacrylate Copolymer, Cera Alba/Beeswax/Cire Dabeille, Paraffin, Copernicia Cerifera Cera/Carnauba Wax/Cire De Carnauba, Butylene Glycol, Stearic Acid, Cetyl Alcohol, Palmitic Acid, Ethylenediamine/Stearyl Dimer Dilinoleate Copolymer, Vp/Eicosene Copolymer, Lithium Magnesium Sodium Silicate, Dimethicone, Aminomethyl Propanediol, Phenoxyethanol, Silica, Caprylyl Glycol, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Dimethiconol, Disodium Edta, Polyurethane-35, Tetrasodium Edta

May Contain:

CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499/Iron Oxides, CI 77007/Ultramarines, CI 77891/Titanium Dioxide, Mica, CI 75470/Carmine, CI 77288/Chromium Oxide Greens, CI 77289/Chromium Hydroxide Green, CI 77742/Manganese Violet, CI 77510/Ferric Ferrocyanide

Maybelline Volum' Express® The Rocket® Washable Mascara
  • "Very affordable mascara for that quick volume on the go look! I have never had a problem with this mascara. It's my every day girl! Very smooth applying applicator. " in 1280 reviews
  • "I have searched for a drugstore brand mascara that compared to other high end brands. THIS IS IT! My number one pet peeve concerning mascara is flaking. I hate when my mascara ends up underneath my eyes by lunchtime. This mascara stays on all day, doesn't flake, but washes off easily unlike waterproof mascaras. I am already on my second tube!" in 366 reviews
  • "This product leaves amazing volume on my eyelashes and it also lengthens them.The wand bristles really help separate my eyelashes. I put two coats and I'm ready to go. Favorite mascara of mine so far!" in 320 reviews
  • "This mascara literally does it all. It adds volume, adds length and separates your lashes just enough. It doesn't make your lashes crunchy, or too separated so it looks like you have six super long lashes. It also doesn't clump, which is a major pro since now it looks great on your top and bottom lashed." in 216 reviews
  • "It made my eyelashes clump together, not in a pretty way but rather excessively, and it made my eyelashes look very short." in 62 reviews
Maritza T.
When the formula is new and still wet, this brush and mascara apply so beautifully! I bought this and Maybelline's Plush mascara at the same time. I wore The Rocket for a couple weeks in a row and when I switched to the Plush my boyfriend noticed and he said he liked my eyelashes before. Once the mascara dries a little bit it doesn't work good at all, it won't lengthen my lashes like it did before or volumize at all.
Brittany H.
Herndon, VA
This is one of my go to mascaras. I switch off between a couple different Maybelline mascaras but I always come back to this one. It really separates my lashes and give them a decent amount of length. I have realized that if you pack this on too much it ends up becoming a bit clumpy and like spider lashes, but I feel like this happens with most mascaras if you apply too much. I would definitely recommend this product!
Leanna W.
Menasha, WI
Love it. I have this in waterproof and it makes my lashes look amazing. Doesn't weigh them down AT ALL, which is a huge issue I have with mascaras as I have long lashes. They pretty much always point straight out and down. I curl my lashes and use this and they're in perfect place, not spidery, and look so good!! And can we just talk about how it doesn't flake off throughout the day, like at all?! No flakes and no bleeding of mascara below the eyes. Highly recommended.
Stephanie S.
Waxhaw, NC
I absolutely LOVE this mascara!! For some reason this just happens to be one that I seem to work with the best. The applicator is one that is not too big and doesn't seem to pick up too much mascara therefore I don't have as much an issue with accidentally getting it on my lids during application. Never fails if I attempt to try a new mascara I always regret my decision. Also whats better than the price too?! I can typically get it at target for a little over 5$, totally beats 7-8$ for some others, especially if they ever start putting that coupon back in the papers again!!!
Aimeeh L.
Affordable and easy to use! I find it reliable when I want to make my eyes look bigger and darker. It emphasizes my eyes even if I don't put eyeliner anymore. It also lengthens my eyelashes without having to put any false lashes. Plus, it is easy to find in any grocery or drugstore!
Vanessa S.
Woodland , CA
I have to admit, I didn't care for this mascara off the bat. Used it only a handful of times then threw it in the drawer with the rest of the fails. It wasn't until I got fed up with raccoon eyes from my other mascara I was using daily that I pulled this one out. I have to say I was pleasantly surprised. It left my lashes separated and gave them so much length. Mascara held up very well throughout the day. Only con I would say is that it could be darker. I may repurchase after I finish this tube! 😊
Sarah K.
Clinton Twp, MI
Review for: Very Black more...
I am currently using this product now. I am happy with the way it makes my eye lashes look but it is very difficult to remove and clumps very easily. I usually stay in the Maybelline family with mascara and decided to give one a try. I don't think that after I am done with this bottle will be using it again. I will trying something else. Like I said it does make my lashes look good which is what i want, but i am not a fan of how hard it is to remove and how clumpy it can get.
Karen T.
The brush is great because it GRABS every lash. I do see where some users might not like this mascara simply because the formula is really thick and heavy so I recommend using this as the last mascara to "layer" with and to separate your lashes. This mascara isn't one you want to use multiple coats with. My honest recommendation is to use this brush with another formula I.e. Take the wand, clean the excess on a paper towel, and put the wand in another mascara with a less thick formula.
Katy C.
So far, this is my favorite drug store mascara. The applicator allows for easy applying and really does separate the lashes well. I have long lashes but they tend to droop down and stick together when mascara is applied. This wand works to separate all the lashes while giving each a nice coat. I go from spider lashes to long, full ones with this mascara.
Amanda L.
Coraopolis, PA
This mascara is one of my absolute favorites. In the world of drugstore mascaras, there are SO many that just don't meet my expectations, but this one honestly impressed me! I always go for the blackest shade, and even though I chose to opt out of the waterproof edition, I find that this product stays on and lasts all day. My one complaint is that it CAN be clumpy, sometimes, and so taking a brush to your eyelashes before and after application is really a must. Other than that, it provides awesome volume and exceptional length. This is Maybelline's holy grail mascara!
Rachna L.
Hoffman Est, IL
What is your favorite Maybelline mascara?
Mikayla H.
Is this worth buying? I need a new mascara and I've been eyeballing this one for a few months now.
Amanda D.
Huntsville, AL
I have heard horror stories about this mascara is it true that it does not come off?
Brittny T.
Berkley, MA
How many mascaras do you use? I use 5 or 6.
Ayesha B.
Hyattsville, MD
I have had mine for a while and have yet to open it! IS IT WORTH IT!?