BY MAYBELLINE

Explosive volume in rocket time! The supersonic brush and latex-like formula load on big, sleek volume, instantly.

Aqua/Water/Eau, Peg-200 Glyceryl Stearate, Styrene/Acrylates/Ammonium Methacrylate Copolymer, Cera Alba/Beeswax/Cire Dabeille, Paraffin, Copernicia Cerifera Cera/Carnauba Wax/Cire De Carnauba, Butylene Glycol, Stearic Acid, Cetyl Alcohol, Palmitic Acid, Ethylenediamine/Stearyl Dimer Dilinoleate Copolymer, Vp/Eicosene Copolymer, Lithium Magnesium Sodium Silicate, Dimethicone, Aminomethyl Propanediol, Phenoxyethanol, Silica, Caprylyl Glycol, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Dimethiconol, Disodium Edta, Polyurethane-35, Tetrasodium Edta

May Contain:

CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499/Iron Oxides, CI 77007/Ultramarines, CI 77891/Titanium Dioxide, Mica, CI 75470/Carmine, CI 77288/Chromium Oxide Greens, CI 77289/Chromium Hydroxide Green, CI 77742/Manganese Violet, CI 77510/Ferric Ferrocyanide

Maybelline Volum' Express® The Rocket® Washable Mascara
  • "Very affordable mascara for that quick volume on the go look! I have never had a problem with this mascara. It's my every day girl! Very smooth applying applicator. " in 1280 reviews
  • "I have searched for a drugstore brand mascara that compared to other high end brands. THIS IS IT! My number one pet peeve concerning mascara is flaking. I hate when my mascara ends up underneath my eyes by lunchtime. This mascara stays on all day, doesn't flake, but washes off easily unlike waterproof mascaras. I am already on my second tube!" in 366 reviews
  • "This product leaves amazing volume on my eyelashes and it also lengthens them.The wand bristles really help separate my eyelashes. I put two coats and I'm ready to go. Favorite mascara of mine so far!" in 320 reviews
  • "This mascara literally does it all. It adds volume, adds length and separates your lashes just enough. It doesn't make your lashes crunchy, or too separated so it looks like you have six super long lashes. It also doesn't clump, which is a major pro since now it looks great on your top and bottom lashed." in 216 reviews
  • "It made my eyelashes clump together, not in a pretty way but rather excessively, and it made my eyelashes look very short." in 62 reviews
Sarah K.
Clinton Twp, MI
Review for: Very Black more...
I am currently using this product now. I am happy with the way it makes my eye lashes look but it is very difficult to remove and clumps very easily. I usually stay in the Maybelline family with mascara and decided to give one a try. I don't think that after I am done with this bottle will be using it again. I will trying something else. Like I said it does make my lashes look good which is what i want, but i am not a fan of how hard it is to remove and how clumpy it can get.
Annette G.
Los Angeles, CA
My last few stabs at drugstore mascara were unsuccessful until I saw my roommate using this and I immediately went and got this for myself. I like formulas that are more on the wet side that provide volume and length. This was a hit on all 3 counts to my surprise. Only reason this was given a 4 out of 5 is the formula has a tendency to get slightly clumpy if you try to get coat happy with the product. It's not a complimentary buildable formula in that regard. Otherwise, loving this at the moment!
Elan A.
As someone who tries a LOT of mascara, I bought this on a whim a few weeks ago - in blackest black, non waterproof. When I first applied it, I LOVED it! Bam, volume! However after it dried, I found it was flaking off a little, and made my lashes feel incredibly stiff and brittle. I also found at the end of the day it was difficult to get off with makeup remover - I use the regular Maybelline brand. It would kind of come off my lashes, but then I'd have major raccoon eyes, even after continuing to use the makeup remover. This one just didn't work for me!
Amanda J.
I've been a dedicated Maybelline mascara users since I was 16 (10 years) and when I need new mascara I always buy the one I'm currently using plus a new one. This is my new favorite. I've been using it for 4 months now and love it and for the review...

I have short, thin lashes and I use a curler before applying. After application my lashes are evenly separated, full, and not clump at all. I use the waterproof mascara and it stays on all day and doesn't rub off like other brands. I love it!
Solveig R.
Beaverton, OR
I wasn't a fan of this mascara.. The formula was really wet and smeared easily and burned my eyes. After it dried (took about 5 mins) it made my lashes really clumpy. I accidentally purchased the waterproof instead of the regular formula. When I went to take it off it was so hard to get off and it ripped out a bunch of my lashes... A lot of people swear by it... But this product wasn't for me. Won't be buying again.
Amanda L.
Coraopolis, PA
This mascara is one of my absolute favorites. In the world of drugstore mascaras, there are SO many that just don't meet my expectations, but this one honestly impressed me! I always go for the blackest shade, and even though I chose to opt out of the waterproof edition, I find that this product stays on and lasts all day. My one complaint is that it CAN be clumpy, sometimes, and so taking a brush to your eyelashes before and after application is really a must. Other than that, it provides awesome volume and exceptional length. This is Maybelline's holy grail mascara!
Ashley d.
Reno, NV
This is my Go To mascara. I've tried the fancy brands, other drug store brands, and even some brands I've never heard of, but I ALWAYS come back to this. It fans out my lashes perfectly and gives it enough of a bold look to really extenuate them. I'm not sure if it's just the high temperatures and dry atmosphere we have here in Nevada but it seems to loose it's 'wetness' very quickly so I'm replacing it often but I do it without too much hesitation because of how much I love this product.
Kim M.
Greene, ME
This is my favorite mascara for everyday use. One coat does the job, but sometimes I like to add a second for extra length and volume. I occasionally do get clumps, however. I will say that it is difficult to remove. My eye makeup remover rarely gets it all off, so I have to remove the extras that appear under my eyes after I wake up, but that isn't enough of a hassle to deter me from using this product.
Terry H.
Dover, DE
I had very high hopes for this mascara. My mom suggested that I buy it because it is pretty much her holy grail of mascaras. I bought it and the first time I used it I was in love with it. It separated my lashes to my liking but then the next few uses as the wand now was in the mascara...it began to clump to my lashes and the product seemed to dry out even though I did not expose it to air and I had screwed the top on normally. Anyways...I'm not a huge fan. I will use up the bottle I had purchased but I highly doubt that I will be making a repurchase.
Vionna L.
Oakland, CA
There was so much hype over this mascara, so I knew I had to try it. I purchased the waterproof formula and it pleasantly surprised me. It kept my hard to curl lashes curled and added lots of volume. The length aspect was nice as well, but is not the most lengthening. It definitely gave my lashes lots of body. However, the brush is quite huge and can irritate my eyes when applying. It's not a big problem, but it might irritate those with sensitive eyes. It leaves my lashes feeling a bit crunchy as well, but it's well worth the money!
Rachna L.
Hoffman Est, IL
What is your favorite Maybelline mascara?
Mikayla H.
Is this worth buying? I need a new mascara and I've been eyeballing this one for a few months now.
Amanda D.
Huntsville, AL
I have heard horror stories about this mascara is it true that it does not come off?
Brittny T.
Berkley, MA
How many mascaras do you use? I use 5 or 6.
Ayesha B.
Hyattsville, MD
I have had mine for a while and have yet to open it! IS IT WORTH IT!?