3 varieties available
Maybelline Volum' Express® The Rocket® Washable Mascara
Explosive volume in rocket time! The supersonic brush and latex-like formula load on big, sleek volume, instantly.
Aqua/Water/Eau, Peg-200 Glyceryl Stearate, Styrene/Acrylates/Ammonium Methacrylate Copolymer, Cera Alba/Beeswax/Cire Dabeille, Paraffin, Copernicia Cerifera Cera/Carnauba Wax/Cire De Carnauba, Butylene Glycol, Stearic Acid, Cetyl Alcohol, Palmitic Acid, Ethylenediamine/Stearyl Dimer Dilinoleate Copolymer, Vp/Eicosene Copolymer, Lithium Magnesium Sodium Silicate, Dimethicone, Aminomethyl Propanediol, Phenoxyethanol, Silica, Caprylyl Glycol, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Dimethiconol, Disodium Edta, Polyurethane-35, Tetrasodium Edta
CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499/Iron Oxides, CI 77007/Ultramarines, CI 77891/Titanium Dioxide, Mica, CI 75470/Carmine, CI 77288/Chromium Oxide Greens, CI 77289/Chromium Hydroxide Green, CI 77742/Manganese Violet, CI 77510/Ferric Ferrocyanidesee more...
Top Questions See all 720 Q&A
Maybelline Volum' Express® The Rocket® Washable Mascara
- "Very affordable mascara for that quick volume on the go look! I have never had a problem with this mascara. It's my every day girl! Very smooth applying applicator. " in 1280 reviews
- "I have searched for a drugstore brand mascara that compared to other high end brands. THIS IS IT! My number one pet peeve concerning mascara is flaking. I hate when my mascara ends up underneath my eyes by lunchtime. This mascara stays on all day, doesn't flake, but washes off easily unlike waterproof mascaras. I am already on my second tube!" in 366 reviews
- "This product leaves amazing volume on my eyelashes and it also lengthens them.The wand bristles really help separate my eyelashes. I put two coats and I'm ready to go. Favorite mascara of mine so far!" in 320 reviews
- "This mascara literally does it all. It adds volume, adds length and separates your lashes just enough. It doesn't make your lashes crunchy, or too separated so it looks like you have six super long lashes. It also doesn't clump, which is a major pro since now it looks great on your top and bottom lashed." in 216 reviews
- "It made my eyelashes clump together, not in a pretty way but rather excessively, and it made my eyelashes look very short." in 62 reviews
There was so much hype over this mascara, so I knew I had to try it. I purchased the waterproof formula and it pleasantly surprised me. It kept my hard to curl lashes curled and added lots of volume. The length aspect was nice as well, but is not the most lengthening. It definitely gave my lashes lots of body. However, the brush is quite huge and can irritate my eyes when applying. It's not a big problem, but it might irritate those with sensitive eyes. It leaves my lashes feeling a bit crunchy as well, but it's well worth the money!
When I originally purchased this product I wasn't a fan. I liked the brush, but the formula just wasn't working for me. That is until about a month later I decided to give it another go and what do you know? I loved it. It was just a little too wet for my liking to begin with. Now I really like the way it separates my lashes, it doesn't give as much volume as say CG Lash Blast, but it does the job.
This mascara is so clumpy. It's the opposite of buildable and cannot hold a curl. The formula is super wet in contrast with the much drier waterproof version. It weighs down lashes limiting the potential curl your lashes can hold. I will give the mascara props for being super dark and dramatic, but the execution of the product just falls short. Also, for washable mascara it is moderately hard to wash off.
I love this stuff so much. After 2 coats, my lashes are like 3 times longer and much thicker. It is also less clumpy than other mascaras I have tried. Seriously, in love with the length I am getting with this! The best drug store mascara I have tried. The only con is that it sort of hurts my eyelid when I'm applying it.. it's a very strange sensation.. maybe I'm just sensitive, other than that, it's great.
It's decent. Just regular drug store price. The wand is a great wand to separate your lashes so it does coat evenly. It made my lashes look very dark and pip but did clump a little bit. Nothing i couldn't fix with a clean wand brush.
Another one of my favorites from Maybelline. Super cute packaging and nice sized plastic brush with short bristles. Gives a long, thick volumized look without clumps and great separation. Minimal flaking, nothing major. Lashes stay lifted all day. It is pretty tedious to remove at night no matter what I've used.
I love this Mascara. The Rocket is by far my favorite drug store makeup. I use it almost everyday or at least three times a week. I will always keep repurchasing this. I am on my fourth tube. I normally get the black but the brown black is natural and looks lovely with every eye color, even my green eyes. I recommend this to tons of people
LOVE this brush. The brush is light and doesn't hold too much mascara on it, which makes it apply very smoothly. You will see the mascara define your lashes before your eyes.
Great product. I would definitely recommend it to other people. I will also be buying myself lots more of it. Also I love how it holds up with my day to day activities. Can’t wait to recommend it to others out there.
I wear glasses so I like to pay more attention and put more effort into my eye make up. This mascara looks great but I typically use it for more of my evening look.
Q & A
What is your favorite Maybelline mascara?
Is this worth buying? I need a new mascara and I've been eyeballing this one for a few months now.
I have heard horror stories about this mascara is it true that it does not come off?
How many mascaras do you use? I use 5 or 6.
I have had mine for a while and have yet to open it! IS IT WORTH IT!?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos