3 varieties available
Maybelline Volum' Express® The Rocket® Washable Mascara
Explosive volume in rocket time! The supersonic brush and latex-like formula load on big, sleek volume, instantly.
Aqua/Water/Eau, Peg-200 Glyceryl Stearate, Styrene/Acrylates/Ammonium Methacrylate Copolymer, Cera Alba/Beeswax/Cire Dabeille, Paraffin, Copernicia Cerifera Cera/Carnauba Wax/Cire De Carnauba, Butylene Glycol, Stearic Acid, Cetyl Alcohol, Palmitic Acid, Ethylenediamine/Stearyl Dimer Dilinoleate Copolymer, Vp/Eicosene Copolymer, Lithium Magnesium Sodium Silicate, Dimethicone, Aminomethyl Propanediol, Phenoxyethanol, Silica, Caprylyl Glycol, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Dimethiconol, Disodium Edta, Polyurethane-35, Tetrasodium Edta
CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499/Iron Oxides, CI 77007/Ultramarines, CI 77891/Titanium Dioxide, Mica, CI 75470/Carmine, CI 77288/Chromium Oxide Greens, CI 77289/Chromium Hydroxide Green, CI 77742/Manganese Violet, CI 77510/Ferric Ferrocyanidesee more...
Top Questions See all 720 Q&A
Maybelline Volum' Express® The Rocket® Washable Mascara
- "Very affordable mascara for that quick volume on the go look! I have never had a problem with this mascara. It's my every day girl! Very smooth applying applicator. " in 1280 reviews
- "I have searched for a drugstore brand mascara that compared to other high end brands. THIS IS IT! My number one pet peeve concerning mascara is flaking. I hate when my mascara ends up underneath my eyes by lunchtime. This mascara stays on all day, doesn't flake, but washes off easily unlike waterproof mascaras. I am already on my second tube!" in 366 reviews
- "This product leaves amazing volume on my eyelashes and it also lengthens them.The wand bristles really help separate my eyelashes. I put two coats and I'm ready to go. Favorite mascara of mine so far!" in 320 reviews
- "This mascara literally does it all. It adds volume, adds length and separates your lashes just enough. It doesn't make your lashes crunchy, or too separated so it looks like you have six super long lashes. It also doesn't clump, which is a major pro since now it looks great on your top and bottom lashed." in 216 reviews
- "It made my eyelashes clump together, not in a pretty way but rather excessively, and it made my eyelashes look very short." in 62 reviews
This is not my favorite Maybelline mascara. It doesn't give my lashes as much volume as I had expected given the 8x fuller claim. Not much difference in all honesty.
this is the only mascara i use! i've tried others and always come back to this one. i have long lashes already and this makes them look perfect. no clumping or flaking. nice brush also!
I love this mascara. It really does last you a great amount of time. This mascara is very lightweight and gives volume. The brush is very detailed and makes sure that it gives maximum volume to lashes in order to make them full and long. I would definitely purchase this mascara and it is definitely an upgrade from the pink and green tube mascara. The packaging is also very very cute with the hot pink and royal blue colors. Love love love it!!
I use this mascara from time to time and I think it's definitely affordable, so easy to use and apply but it didn't do anything for my eyelashes. I have very thin short eyelashes so it's hard for me to find mascara that makes me look like I actually have eyelashes. This didn't really help give me the illusion that I have eyelashes nor did it give me volume. I think it's affordable and it's easy to take off but it didn't do much for me.
I've repurchased mascara about 5 times in the last 2 years. I lifts my lashes very nicely without any problems. Applies a perfect amount of product throughout my lashes.
This was my first mascara I ever used it was really good will always be my 1st favorite drugstore mascara like I recommend it 100 % but it’s not light weight it’s kinda thick !!
Review for: Brownish Black more...
I've been using this mascara for years and I will never use a different one. At some points I tried to venture out and explore my mascara options but I always come back to this one. I have long, thin lashes so it's a struggle for me to find mascara that will not only thicken them without clumping, but also lengthen them (because who doesn't want even longer lashes, amiright?)without getting that spider leg look (gross). This one does it all. I can put a couple coats on for work or when I'm going for the natural look, or a bunch of coats when I'm feeling saucy or going out and want the focus on my eyes. I've even gotten some other friends to convert to this one. It's just the best
I personally have short eyelashes and its hard to find a mascara to give them volume but this works great. I love trying out new mascaras and this one has been my favorite. I tried to go out of my comfort zone and try something other than this but that didn't go good at all and, of course, I came straight back to this mascara. It's long lasting and its a great price. It gives my eyelashes the volume I've tried to get for a while
I found the formula to be hard to work with, wax like, hard to build and that wand is dangerous. Ouch! Not the worst mascara i have ever tried, but def not my favorite.
I heard about this mascara on YouTube and decided to try it. I can't even tell you how many drugstore mascaras I have tried and thought "meh". This is my new favorite drugstore mascara! The Rocket has a silicone brush that is soft and really grabs all of the lashes. It's not clumpy at all, even on my lower lash line. It lengthens and volumizes. I haven't had trouble with this mascara chipping or flaking, even when I wear it on 12 hour shifts at work. Best yet, it's around $7 and is easy to wash off!
Q & A
What is your favorite Maybelline mascara?
Is this worth buying? I need a new mascara and I've been eyeballing this one for a few months now.
I have heard horror stories about this mascara is it true that it does not come off?
How many mascaras do you use? I use 5 or 6.
I have had mine for a while and have yet to open it! IS IT WORTH IT!?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos