3 varieties available
Maybelline Volum' Express® The Rocket® Washable Mascara
Explosive volume in rocket time! The supersonic brush and latex-like formula load on big, sleek volume, instantly.
Aqua/Water/Eau, Peg-200 Glyceryl Stearate, Styrene/Acrylates/Ammonium Methacrylate Copolymer, Cera Alba/Beeswax/Cire Dabeille, Paraffin, Copernicia Cerifera Cera/Carnauba Wax/Cire De Carnauba, Butylene Glycol, Stearic Acid, Cetyl Alcohol, Palmitic Acid, Ethylenediamine/Stearyl Dimer Dilinoleate Copolymer, Vp/Eicosene Copolymer, Lithium Magnesium Sodium Silicate, Dimethicone, Aminomethyl Propanediol, Phenoxyethanol, Silica, Caprylyl Glycol, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Dimethiconol, Disodium Edta, Polyurethane-35, Tetrasodium Edta
CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499/Iron Oxides, CI 77007/Ultramarines, CI 77891/Titanium Dioxide, Mica, CI 75470/Carmine, CI 77288/Chromium Oxide Greens, CI 77289/Chromium Hydroxide Green, CI 77742/Manganese Violet, CI 77510/Ferric Ferrocyanidesee more...
Top Questions See all 720 Q&A
Maybelline Volum' Express® The Rocket® Washable Mascara
- "Very affordable mascara for that quick volume on the go look! I have never had a problem with this mascara. It's my every day girl! Very smooth applying applicator. " in 1280 reviews
- "I have searched for a drugstore brand mascara that compared to other high end brands. THIS IS IT! My number one pet peeve concerning mascara is flaking. I hate when my mascara ends up underneath my eyes by lunchtime. This mascara stays on all day, doesn't flake, but washes off easily unlike waterproof mascaras. I am already on my second tube!" in 366 reviews
- "This product leaves amazing volume on my eyelashes and it also lengthens them.The wand bristles really help separate my eyelashes. I put two coats and I'm ready to go. Favorite mascara of mine so far!" in 320 reviews
- "This mascara literally does it all. It adds volume, adds length and separates your lashes just enough. It doesn't make your lashes crunchy, or too separated so it looks like you have six super long lashes. It also doesn't clump, which is a major pro since now it looks great on your top and bottom lashed." in 216 reviews
- "It made my eyelashes clump together, not in a pretty way but rather excessively, and it made my eyelashes look very short." in 62 reviews
i know rocket lash doesn't work for a lot of people, but personally, it is my hands down go to mascara and has been for years! as something with very long + thin blonde lashes, it gives me just enough volume and extra length to almost fake the appearance of false lashes. it dries quickly and never clumps up as long as i replace it every month or two (mascara does expire quickly!) i swear by this stuff. it's my favorite. the brush is also great for catching every tiny section of lashes! it's a rubbery/plastic material with tiny spikes rather than a swirled bristle brush like most mascara.
This is definitely my Most Valuable Product! (MVP) Sometimes, when I'm in a rush and don't have time to apply eyeshadow, foundation or anything... I find that just a bit of this wonderful mascara goes a long way! I don't need that many coats and my lashes look amazing! I love the wand and really appreciate the packaging design except for the bulkiness of it. Truth told, you can always find this in my purse!
This is absolutely my new favorite mascara. I have always loved Maybeline, but recently after major changes with their products (they got rid of my go-to mascera), I've been trying their different products to find one that I loved. I'm so glad that I just tried the volum-express rocket mascera because its thick, creamy, and doesn't clump. The hard brush gives you plenty of control and allows you to apply multiple coats without clumping like many other masceras. I also loved that the tube stopper is extra tight, so it scrapes extra mascera off the brush, so there isn't too much on the applicator. After applying, my lashes were long and thick.
Review for: Blackest Black more...
the vormula starts out as very wet and then becomes very dry after u start to use it more often. it separates well but it doesn’t make ur lashes as volumizes as you would hope. it starts to flake a teensy but after a while of using it as well.
I've had this mascara for a few weeks now and I doubt I'll buy it again. It goes on relatively smooth, but if you apply more than one coat it gets really clumpy. The rubber bristles are - I assume - the answer to this clumping, but they are a bit sharp and painful when you want to get close to your eyelid and remove the big clumps. It's also a bit flakey upon application. On the plus side, it has lasted me all day, but it's almost impossible to remove. I've used make-up remover each night before bed, rubbed my eyes raw to remove it and think I've got it all until I get out of the shower the next morning and it's all over my face.
This is one of my favorites for mascara. Normally, it doesn't produce clumps, but occasionally there are a few. It isn't pricey at all, and for what it's worth, it's pretty darn good. I do have to say there are better mascaras out there. However, I would buy this again because it makes my eyelashes look very long.
Q & A
What is your favorite Maybelline mascara?
Is this worth buying? I need a new mascara and I've been eyeballing this one for a few months now.
I have heard horror stories about this mascara is it true that it does not come off?
How many mascaras do you use? I use 5 or 6.
I have had mine for a while and have yet to open it! IS IT WORTH IT!?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos