Victoria R.
Norway, ME

Okay....who likes this? I currently use Voluminous by L'Oréal and really like it. Heard a few people say that this is great mascara....is it clumpy? How does it go on??

Catalina A.
Catalina A.
Puerto Montt, Chile
12 months ago
its a really good mascara, i recommend you to buy it!
Katrina D.
Katrina D.
La Puente, CA
1 year ago
It's great. It isn't clumpy and holds a curl great
Kayla K.
Kayla K.
1 year ago
I love it so much! Before I was introduced to high end makeup this was my go to mascara!
Coleen T.
Coleen T.
Harrisonburg, VA
1 year, 1 month ago
L'Oréal voluminous to me is too wet and clumps my lashes but this is the perfect consistency and doesn't dry out too fast but still separates I love it
Desiree R.
Desiree R.
1 year, 1 month ago
I used this mascara for over 2 years. One of the best drug store mascaras by far! Little to no clumping on my lashes when I used it. I would recommend getting it in waterproof though. It helps to hold the curl longer.