Heather H.
Heather H.
Deland, Fl
I've tried the waterproof version of this mascara, and despite how nice my eyelashes looked when wearing it I can't get over how hard it is to remove. Seriously impossible to get it all off! This version has the word "washable" in the name. Is that a filthy lie or does it really come off? With the waterproof I have to use eye makeup remover, wash my face with makeup removing face wash, use eye makeup remover again, and I swear there's still some on there.
Tamara L.
Tamara L.
June 20, 2014, 8:06 p.m.
Super easy to wash off.
Samantha S.
Samantha S.
Dec. 18, 2013, 8:49 p.m.
It's a challenge... I usually sleep in my makeup (horrible I know) and shower with it. After the shower it'll probably be running all over your face but after that I use a remover and it's fine.
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Nov. 18, 2013, 8:31 p.m.
I wear 1 coat of the cover girl lash blast under this mascara and it makes it SO much easier to get off! I also use coconut oil to take off my eye makeup which helps as well.
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
Nov. 14, 2013, 9:51 p.m.
I find easy if you actually use baby wipes with eye make-up remover and holding the spot down on lashes with where you put the eye make-up remover and hold for a couple of second for fomula to work and swipe down. put enough eye make-up remover on and rub your mascara off all over. wash eyes out with soap and repeat if necessary.
Brianna R.
Brianna R.
Oct. 10, 2013, 5:42 p.m.
I mostly stick with washable version of mascara to avoid that reason. Its too hard to take off and I feel like when I look up, I won't have any lashes left! I have only ever tried one mascara in waterproof and it kind of ruined my experienced with it. I was just too hard to get off.
Sarah N.
Sarah N.
Oct. 10, 2013, 10:01 a.m.
It's a lie! I have the regular version and its a pain in the but to get off! Sometimes when I'm trying to remove it some of my eyelashes come of too! It looks great when its on but a killer to get off!!