Christine Marie L.
Kildare, Ireland

Is this good for short and invisible looking eyelashes? and does it dry fast or does it stay wet and sticky for a couple of minutes?

Molly G.
Molly G.
3 years, 4 months ago
It's a terrible product. It makes your lashes long (even if they are stubby like mine) but it's impossible to get this stuff off. You'll end up losing all your eyelashes trying to get it off!!!!!!!!
Daylan B.
Daylan B.
3 years, 5 months ago
It's good for short lashes and the colour payoff is great! it does take a little longer than other mascaras to dry, but it's not a problem for me
Hannah B.
Hannah B.
Franklinton, NC
3 years, 10 months ago
This is perfect for short and light eyelashes! I, myself have very light eyelashes and it really brings them out and makes them pop! And it dries kind of quick but sometimes it is a little sticky.
Ariane S.
Ariane S.
Norwalk, OH
4 years, 1 month ago
I think that is good for short lashes! It is similar to Benefit's "They're Real" If you've ever tried that. This mascara doesn't have a super wet formula but it's definitely not dry so I would watch out for that, but that's about it. :)
Katie W.
Katie W.
Fairfield, CA
4 years, 2 months ago
I have fairly short lashes and I absolutely love this mascara. It makes my lashes so long and lovely. I had problems the first time I used it for dry time but ever since then it seems to dry rather quickly. Perhaps I just had too much product on. Hope this helps. :)